India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And who is going to melt inside that hole ?? What happens when the tremendous air pressure building around sucks out that man reducing him to dust.. ??
I think we are to much panicking of a full fledge war

Prakshepak

Country flag
Yes, the strain was found in a mine as named RATG13 and was also sequenced and its genome published by the lady who was head of one of the wuhan lab as a personal database. When Cov2 pandemic started this database was mysteriously deleted from the web.

Since the RATG13 infected few miners but there was no human to human transmission it wasn't adapted to human tissue. Most likely the bat munchers passed the RATG13 virus through human tissue number of times and slowly it became conditioned for human transmission. So yes the virus might be natural, but looking at some of the additional genes it has it has been conditioned/modified.

Varun2002

Country flag
Goa, pondicherry or Kashmir. They all were part of India which foreigners occupied at some point in time. We took it back. Taiwan was not china. Xinjiang ,Tibet was occupied by china. All these Indian states enjoys equal rights of any indian state and citizenry unlike the examples this traitor stated. Nich insan, Mad******d.
Real jackass. He's probably surprised to see India stand up to China, he was always talking about China's superiority. So now that India is resisting China, he has to try another plan of attack- dredge up issues that have no equivalence whatsoever with Tibet or Hong Kong etc. Using a quasi-moral approach.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But seriously after looking at even the little kids panicking along with the elders i till cant believe this i still cant they are some people who have fear and we should help them

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Tweets are mine, twitter is mine.

Those were orders - de-escalate and prepare for de-induction (1 rider - if no new demands are raised). New demands have been raised, wherein Galwan valley has to be vacated by IA.

Sorry, I did post the thought process in almost real time. That is always subject to revision.

Even now there is a dilemma over undertaking a limited 'clearing' operation or allowing situation to be as is right now.

Secondly, I deliberately avoid using military parlance and specifics here. That does not need to be in the public domain, is not posted by me. Neither can I be tried for breach of orders and SOPs on Social Media, nor have I ever undertaken that activity (almost 12 years now with pretty good presence in PDF, while in service) wherein either sensitive or critical information has been leaked. Even here, have tried to be generalistic, non-specific and continue to be selective in posting.

Rest assured, I comment only on stuff I am trained in, have dealt with or am formally educated at. That includes and is not limited to CBRN in all its aspects.

thank you so much for clarification. my apologies if i hurt your feelings. my respects and salutations to you and for your service to the nation.

i hope you do understand my dilemma when we are all surrounded by rumor mills. my post regarding SM violation is not pointed towards you. in last 1.5 months, i have seen countless sm violation by active defense personals, trp craving journalist and also common civilians.

i have also seen a tweeter video about active rajendra radar deployment. classified missile movements (i guess it was agnis), armor and heavies deployments etc posted by non-official sm handles.

leaking internal government orders which were given to armed forces, live broadcasting of movements and deployments should be a BIGGG NO. this makes our enemy jobs easier. in USA, violation of this policy can be minimum charged to felony and max up-to treason (punishment for both offence is little old sparky).

in this case, my rant is about "Those were orders - de-escalate and prepare for de-induction" if these were internal orders given by government to armed forces and if this order is not public knowledge, then i am sorry to tell you, unless you are acting in official capacity, you have no authority to leak such order to public domains.

sir ji, if you are not in active duty, i have no idea how you became aware of such internal orders. i m sure that some active personal must have leaked it to you which means he is culpable and should be tried for violations and compromising security.

my anger is not directed to you sir ji, i have high respects for you but i am pissed and very mad at peoples who are leaking IA insiders information for 2 cents fame.

Jai Hind.

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
delhi or ny other metro is nt protected by bmd . Drdo is done with testing and has asked for permission of govt to deploy prithivi nd AAD in delhi.. it ll take 3 yrs once pmo gives order. There was also a talk of buying NASAM-2 for delhi . Aftr this china incident is over it shd be taken as a misson mode project .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
View attachment 52098

Distance from delhi to LAC -> 380 km
Distance from edge of AP to Beijing -> 2200 km

:notsure: in a full blown war , these fuckers will sit pretty in Beijing eating their noodles. Meanwhile even their shitty rockets launchers with max 350 range will almost reach Delhi.
It's a double edged sword.
Their Mechanized forces are based in Kahsghar, Hotana and Lhasa.
Bases are 1000 km away from nearest supply centre based in Chengdu.

If we improve our forward infra we can have a geographical advantage on China.
This will require construction of All weather roads, Bridges and Tunnels in Ladakh, Himachal and Uthrakhand. Futher connectivity can be done by rail and Airways.
Construction of Forward air bases and Helipads is a must.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Tweets are mine, twitter is mine.

Those were orders - de-escalate and prepare for de-induction (1 rider - if no new demands are raised). New demands have been raised, wherein Galwan valley has to be vacated by IA.

Sorry, I did post the thought process in almost real time. That is always subject to revision.

Even now there is a dilemma over undertaking a limited 'clearing' operation or allowing situation to be as is right now.

Secondly, I deliberately avoid using military parlance and specifics here. That does not need to be in the public domain, is not posted by me. Neither can I be tried for breach of orders and SOPs on Social Media, nor have I ever undertaken that activity (almost 12 years now with pretty good presence in PDF, while in service) wherein either sensitive or critical information has been leaked. Even here, have tried to be generalistic, non-specific and continue to be selective in posting.

Rest assured, I comment only on stuff I am trained in, have dealt with or am formally educated at. That includes and is not limited to CBRN in all its aspects.
thank you so much for clarification. my apologies if i hurt your feelings. my respects and salutations to you and for your service to the nation.

i hope you do understand my dilemma when we are all surrounded by rumor mills. my post regarding SM violation is not pointed towards you. in last 1.5 months, i have seen countless sm violation by active defense personals, trp craving journalist and also common civilians.

i have also seen a tweeter video about active rajendra radar deployment. classified missile movements (i guess it was agnis), armor and heavies deployments etc posted by non-official sm handles.

leaking internal government orders which were given to armed forces, live broadcasting of movements and deployments should be a BIGGG NO. this makes our enemy jobs easier. in USA, violation of this policy can be minimum charged to felony and max up-to treason (punishment for both offence is little old sparky).

in this case, my rant is about "Those were orders - de-escalate and prepare for de-induction" if these were internal orders given by government to armed forces and if this order is not public knowledge, then i am sorry to tell you, unless you are acting in official capacity, you have no authority to leak such order to public domains.

sir ji, if you are not in active duty, i have no idea how you became aware of such internal orders. i m sure that some active personal must have leaked it to you which means he is culpable and should be tried for violations and compromising security.

my anger is not directed to you sir ji, i have high respects for you but i am pissed and very mad at peoples who are leaking IA insiders information for 2 cents fame.

Jai Hind.
So are we planning to keep the terracotta warriors engaged in winter to see their 'toughness' ?

another one such example :)

if this is an internal govt order then how come this twitter handle comes to know about this? who the fduck is leaking such information.

now our enemy know we don't have winter clothes :pound:good job social media.

mokoman

Country flag
Sorry unable to write properly when seeing the little kids shaking in fear's I almost lost my clam and almost faded but some how I tried to get enough courage and try to calm them thanks goodness they are sleeping now calmly in their house
Which city/state do you live in ? Is it near a base ?

Bit strange of people to be scared of been nuked.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Which city/state do you live in ? Is it near a base ?

Bit strange of people to be scared of been nuked.
Yes it's a major city of India and an important military base so I would not be strangled by seeing people getting panicked by it

doreamon

Country flag
Sorry unable to write properly when seeing the little kids shaking in fear's I almost lost my clam and almost faded but some how I tried to get enough courage and try to calm them thanks goodness they are sleeping now calmly in their house
Media with hyper dilogues and visuals can make simple people fearfull .. There is visulas of missiles flying .. tanks bursting .. fighter jets in slow motion most of the time .. And in addition to that old indian habbit of gossips in chai shops where everything becomes exagereted ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles