India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
"Yuuge" if true

If true, this more or less guarantees that Hambanthota won't be used by PLAN. Which means it's a looong voyage from Malacca to Djibouti. And other than SSBNs/SSNs, PLAN is largely marooned in the IOR, and chicom shipping lanes are at the mercy of USN (Diego Garcia) and IN. This would be a very big counterweight against chicom gandmasti in the South China Sea.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
If true, this more or less guarantees that Hambanthota won't be used by PLAN. Which means it's a looong voyage from Malacca to Djibouti. And other than SSBNs/SSNs, PLAN is largely marooned in the IOR, and chicom shipping lanes are at the mercy of USN (Diego Garcia) and IN. This would be a very big counterweight against chicom gandmasti in the South China Sea.
The americans have already bet on Far seas defence. They will choke all straits getting out of South and East China seas.. in case of war.. US navy wont get too near Chinese coast.. Its gonna be slow and painful death for China..

Country flag
"Yuuge" if true

In the works for awhile

Sri Lankans Up in Arms Over US Military Pacts

Sri Lanka secures $480m US grant a year after political crisis

ataru09

Country flag

"Someone Is Lying": Rahul Gandhi Questions PM Modi On Ladakh

This clown belong ina circus.
Pretty stupid to put this out now. Whoever is advising this chump should be fired.

Sometimes you just have to support the leadership. Escalation tensions with a neighbor is one such scenario.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
In the works for awhile

Sri Lankans Up in Arms Over US Military Pacts

Sri Lanka secures $480m US grant a year after political crisis

i guess, they are like prostitutes.. ready to sell loyalty whoever pays them..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
News report

Ladakh triggers Andamans build-up

NEW DELHI: India is now looking to fast-track plans for basing additional military forces in the strategically-located Andaman & Nicobar archipelago, along with the requisite development of infrastructure, as an effective counter to China’s expanding strategic presence in the Indian Ocean Region (IOR).

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Knowitall

News report
Best news I have heard till now Andaman has so much potential one can only dream of what those 500+ islands can do for us.

Sukhoi armed with brahmos air defence systems land based anti ship missiles and multiple bases along with a big storage for ammunition and fuel and the island chain can hold out on its own and wreak havoc on china.

Country flag
Best news I have heard till now Andaman has so much potential one can only dream of what those 500+ islands can do for us.

Sukhoi armed with brahmos air defence systems land based anti ship missiles and a multiple bases along with a big storage for ammunition and fuel and the island chain can hold out on its own and wreak havoc on china.
P8i and other sub killer helicopter will be there

Knowitall

P8i and other sub killer (plane) will be there
P-8i is the main reason why the runway length is being increased once the air base upgrade is complete India can station a squadron of p-8i (4 planes) along with if we get the predator drones in the future this combined with brahmos armed sukhoi will turn the whole area into our backyard preventing the Chinese from gaining any upper hand.

Country flag
P-8i is the main reason why the runway length is being increased once the air base upgrade is complete India can station a squadron of p-8i (4 planes) along with if we get the predator drones in the future this combined with brahmos armed sukhoi will turn the whole area into our backyard preventing the Chinese from gaining any upper hand.
corrected the other vehicle is a helicopter we recently acquired. Chinese will be locked
out of our Ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles