India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jailor

Country flag
Banned for what, speaking the truth?
Looks like Xi jin min pin rin sin has unleashed his dog to cover for lack of his balls to initiate a military attack on India even with such huge economic, weapons and two front advantage with Pakistan and getting PLA's neck snapped killed in more than twice numbers in galwan apart from landslide which killed over hundred.

Maybe in that kung fu video the guy taking kicks on his dick was demonstrating Chinese lack of balls, chinese dickless and gutless.

But their 2 cent dogs are faithful as real dogs. So, bark on Ultraprostit***

Rakthabeeja

Country flag
Banned for what, speaking the truth?
Subash Chandra Bose had he won, would be even worse for India then Nehru, he promised 50% reservations for Muslims at that time, we don't know if Japanese would've kept their promise but we do know that they committed atrocities in Andaman and most of all many of his Muslim commanders joined Pakistan and played a key role in their effort to annex kashmir.

Sorry for derailing this thread I just had blurt it out

UZI™️

Country flag
It's common sense brother, We're facing two adversaries and both of them are hell bent on to Destroy us and As you also know that situation on both of our borders are heating up especially on LAC.
So in situation like this,No Goverment in this entire universe Will shun his Plans for Military Modernization with which they're planing to protect their sovereignty and lives of their citizens.

IndianHawk

Country flag

Sanglamorre

Country flag
[/QUOTE]
Looks like Xi jin min pin rin sin has unleashed his dog to cover for lack of his balls to initiate a military attack on India even with such huge economic, weapons and two front advantage with Pakistan and getting PLA's neck snapped killed in more than twice numbers in galwan apart from landslide which killed over hundred.

Maybe in that kung fu video the guy taking kicks on his dick was demonstrating Chinese lack of balls, chinese dickless and gutless.

But their 2 cent dogs are faithful as real dogs. So, bark on Ultraprostit***

Okay, Chinese are sitting on OUR land, carving symbols on OUR land, refusing to vacate OUR land while GoI holds chai biscoot meets on OUR land negotiating them to leave just a little bit from OUR land and move just a bit farther into, yes, toy guessed it, OUR land. Our PM doesn't have the courage to mention the word Chinese, our NSAB and PM himself blatantly downplays what China is doing and did, while still doing chai-biscoot worth 12-13 hours, and you're boasting Xi doesn't have the balls? Why will they go to war if they can gain control just by scaring Modi and rattling him around and lose just a few billions from it?

There is a lack of balls, but it's not on the Chinese side. It's on us to evict these chicoms violently from our side. And no, the traitorous acts of Congress in giving away Indian land cannot be used as excuse for current GoI's lack of spine. Current GoI declared those lands are ours and that they'll fight for it. Make no mistake, the onus is on us to smash the Chinese, they won't do a thing if they can gain their objectives (taking over gray areas) without firing a bullet.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Which country is that?? Russia?? Why is Russia then helping us to develop nuke subs and leasing an SSN which is more advanced and Lethal than anything Chinese have !!

Please explain! Insulting others is easy. Now show your understanding of all this.
I think we could co operate on SSNs it the field the Russian still excell we could get on help in it's SSNs after all there are developing their Husky class submarines, the their submarine's Severodvinsk remained undected for months against an army of P 3 neptune's

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think that they would do such stupidity by activating porkshitani front it will formally push us in military alliance with USA. Our neutrality is a bargaining chip against China.

IndianHawk

Country flag

Okay, Chinese are sitting on OUR land, carving symbols on OUR land, refusing to vacate OUR land while GoI holds chai biscoot meets on OUR land negotiating them to leave just a little bit from OUR land and move just a bit farther into, yes, toy guessed it, OUR land. Our PM doesn't have the courage to mention the word Chinese, our NSAB and PM himself blatantly downplays what China is doing and did, while still doing chai-biscoot worth 12-13 hours, and you're boasting Xi doesn't have the balls? Why will they go to war if they can gain control just by scaring Modi and rattling him around and lose just a few billions from it?

There is a lack of balls, but it's not on the Chinese side. It's on us to evict these chicoms violently from our side. And no, the traitorous acts of Congress in giving away Indian land cannot be used as excuse for current GoI's lack of spine. Current GoI declared those lands are ours and that they'll fight for it. Make no mistake, the onus is on us to smash the Chinese, they won't do a thing if they can gain their objectives (taking over gray areas) without firing a bullet.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with this but there needs to be adequate preparation before we act violently because Chinese counter action has to be factored in and nuetralised.
Porky front needs to checked and limited too.

So we must not rush to judgement so easy. Our forces are constantly building up ..tanks artillery infranty , jets and hellos are all being moved forward at rapid pace .

IndianHawk

Country flag
I don't think that they would do such stupidity by activating porkshitani front it will formally push us in military alliance with USA. Our neutrality is a bargaining chip against China.
Chinese have concluded that India USA alliance is already a reality so they are trying to cash in as much as they can before formalization of India USA alliance.

This might be a case of self fulfilling prophecy.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I think we could co operate on SSNs it the field the Russian still excell we could get on help in it's SSNs after all there are developing their Husky class submarines, the their submarine's Severodvinsk remained undected for months against an army of P 3 neptune's
I think Russian are already involved with our ssn program. Our submarine reactor development is helped by Russia. Even arihant class which has considerable Russian help was first conceptualised as an SSN after 1998 it was converted to SSBN .

ladder

Country flag
You do know that it was meant to be joke, right? :dude:
Why Joke? PM can't and needn't be technically sound in every discipline. It's the work of Professionals to give him advise. If he makes certain comments due to his inability or his speech missed the point due to translation, that can be discounted.

Did IAF change their operational scheme due to him or he made IAF to change plan according to his understanding? If not, all is fine.

What I personally don't like about him is the 'me' factor. In the Corona virus thread, I had named it as 'primetime hogging'. But then he is human. And humans have all kinds of habit.

And yes radars are affected (signal attenuation) by cloud cover. Military radar not much and not to the extent that he spoke of.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think Russian are already involved with our ssn program. Our submarine reactor development is helped by Russia. Even arihant class which has considerable Russian help was first conceptualised as an SSN after 1998 it was converted to SSBN .
Yes and we should continue the co operatio's because the Severodvinsk is as quiet as Ohio class Submarine's

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Why Joke? PM can't and needn't be technically sound in every discipline. It's the work of Professionals to give him advise. If he makes certain comments due to his inability or his speech missed the point due to translation, that can be discounted.

Did IAF change their operational scheme due to him or he made IAF to change plan according to his understanding? If not, all is fine.

What I personally don't like about him is the 'me' factor. In the Corona virus thread, I had named it as 'primetime hogging'. But then he is human. And humans have all kinds of habit.

And yes radars are affected (signal attenuation) by cloud cover. Military radar not much and not to the extent that he spoke of.
Well that's your POV. And yes the 'Me' factor is there. But I don't blame him. After all its politics. :truestory:

sydsnyper

Country flag

So, what is your solution. Imagine the reins of the military command is in your hands, what will be your next step?

Mind you, whatever you say can and will be countered with a counter "armchair" opinion as yours'. Lets see how tuff your balls and how smart your thinking is when it comes to handling this complex situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles