Status
Not open for further replies.

lcafanboy

Country flag
The comments by Gen Narasimhan & supported by
@desertfox61I
take me back to numerous conversations with
@mystiquememoir
where all along he's been telling me we've been the aggressors & taken land till Khurnak.
If true we've changed the map of the #Indian subcontinent !

Now Khurnak is on the actual border with China, and not lac. If we have captured land till Khurnak, what is this f4 f8 Tamasha...🤔

Thundering13th

Country flag
@desertfox61I
@mystiquememoir
where all along he's been telling me we've been the aggressors & taken land till Khurnak.

Now Khurnak is on the actual border with China, and not lac. If we have captured land till Khurnak, what is this f4 f8 Tamasha...🤔
Less likely but I would love to be proved wrong.

IndianHawk

Country flag
The problem with the H-6K is that they now have a range of 3500km means they can come to the battlefield from faraway airfields.
Plus they carry the CJ-10 cruise missiles which can launch from standoff ranges as far as 1500km away
Subsonic cruise missiles are useless against us if they are not stealthy. Our air defense can shoot them all day long.

Aniruddha Mulay

Horrible reports of akash missile deployed in ladakh right now.
These are old reports, most of the issues regarding the missile system have now been rectified.
The IAF/IA isn't stupid enough to place their trust in a missile system which has reported 30% failures.
IAF operates 8 squadrons of Akash SAM and has placed an order for 7 more, likewise, IA operates 2 regiments and is going to order 2 more.
This means the armed forces have full faith in the weapons systems.
The most recent report which was posted by Firstport was nothing but a well-coordinated hitjob carried out by the Israeli lobby as the future of additional Spyder systems now seems bleak due to orders for Akash SAM.

mokoman

Country flag
@desertfox61I
@mystiquememoir

What does he mean 'Tibet side entry block ho jaayega.. ' ?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There's also been speculation that one of the missiles we went out and bought after Balakot from Russia is the R-37.
R-37M is hypersonic and has range exceeding 300km The missile can attack targets ranging in altitude between 15–25,000 meters. Missiles can be guided semi-actively or actively through Agat 9B-1388 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles