Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Zoom is USA made app but yes made by amrican chini

While google meet has certain disadvantages
Zoom is USA made app but yes made by amrican chini

While google meet has certain disadvantages
Most Important point to be noted, Zoom servers are located in India. It's the only platform whose servers are located in India. None of the other platforms have their servers in India. Go figure !!

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

Time for India to change its policy on Tibet
Should have been done long long back, post Dolam itself ! I doubt they will do it...

Yeh Naya Hindustan he.. slogan was trending after Surgical strike.. but current situation is not good..

Modi stopped all talks with Pakistan after pulawama.. but they still talking with China..

Apart from that bad night where we lost 20 brave man.. india has not shown any agression.. at least use Vietnam, japan, whoever ready to go against china..

The problem is that instead of military action Modi government is having high hope with economic pressure.. but sadly general populace will not stop buying cheap Chinese product..

I think india should give strong message that whoever crosses LAC .. will not go back alive. That's it..

Remember just before this stand off Chinese aircraft or helicopter crossed LAC and flew on indian territory.. that time General Narawane said it's common thing .. not to panic.. and first they denied it..

Allowing enemy aircraft flying in your terrotory and army chief giving statement it's a normal thing..

Anyway.. india is not ready for war no matter how hard china will press us

China has calculated very well .. world is not going to make any big damage to China economically..

Only india could create or become a reason for china's fall.. but nothing is happening it seems...

Modi has not seen it coming.. also at the same time Nepal and Bangladesh creating problem
Hmmm shall i dare give the benefit of doubt to the govt ? China virus has our economy in a stranglehold and 50% of our pharma raw materials come from china. If we issue some strong statements and do reverse land grab is the govt afraid that chinks will stop shipment of these raw materials ? If they do, then we will lose the war against the virus which is a far more dangerous thing than losing some territory . (Which we have anyway lost due to 1962 war and due to congi scamsters , not now ). Anyone has some information on this angle ? Chinkies seem to have created the perfect bioweapon - spreads easily, kills randomly , seeds doubt in the population and kills the economy of the nation....

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Subsonic cruise missiles are useless against us if they are not stealthy. Our air defense can shoot them all day long.
Indeed I am not at all worried about those bombers. I am worried about the j11 and its more upgraded versions. Even if they are carbon copies of sukhois still they pack much punch.:shoot:

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Indeed I am not at all worried about those bombers. I am worried about the j11 and its more upgraded versions. Even if they are carbon copies of sukhois still they pack much punch.:shoot:
is there an assumption that there will be a dog fight scenario?
the way i see it, if any the PLAAF & IAF engagement is BVR.
even the bombing runs by PLAAF will have to be done atleast 50 KM their side of territory, so only payload capacity matters isn't it?

Country flag

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
the way i see it, if any the PLAAF
I am afraid so. Those fighter jets those are shown in TV are the patrolling jets. If they detect any intrusion they can engage the enemy. Ofcourse they will call for backup.

Country flag
Should have been done long long back, post Dolam itself ! I doubt they will do it...

Hmmm shall i dare give the benefit of doubt to the govt ? China virus has our economy in a stranglehold and 50% of our pharma raw materials come from china. If we issue some strong statements and do reverse land grab is the govt afraid that chinks will stop shipment of these raw materials ? If they do, then we will lose the war against the virus which is a far more dangerous thing than losing some territory . (Which we have anyway lost due to 1962 war and due to congi scamsters , not now ). Anyone has some information on this angle ? Chinkies seem to have created the perfect bioweapon - spreads easily, kills randomly , seeds doubt in the population and kills the economy of the nation....
If they can do a simple thing like this it is a sad state for india . India is always fearful to do anything officially

Thundering13th

Country flag
China did not construct a road ahead of f4 is because of the ridge which extends upto the lake shore line. Other side of the ridge has a chine track. If we claim the area why we didn't have any post beyond f4? The truth is we just patrolled but we did not control the grey area in PG Tso.
And so is the case in AP we claim a lot but we can deploy fast enough. Few years back chinese entered areas ahead of chaglagam in anjaw AP. They intruded around 65 km. Only after the last intrusion in fish tail area did we construct bop along LAC.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am afraid so. Those fighter jets those are shown in TV are the patrolling jets. If they detect any intrusion they can engage the enemy. Ofcourse they will call for backup.
rest of my comment from my earlier post..
====
the way i see it, if any the PLAAF & IAF engagement is BVR.
even the bombing runs by PLAAF will have to be done atleast 50 KM their side of territory, so only payload capacity matters isn't it?

Country flag
And so is the case in AP we claim a lot but we can deploy fast enough. Few years back chinese entered areas ahead of chaglagam in anjaw AP. They intruded around 65 km. Only after the last intrusion in fish tail area did we construct bop along LAC.
these intrusions have been ongoing for 4 decades we should have an idea of what do by now?

Thundering13th

Country flag
these intrusions have been ongoing for 4 decades we should have an idea of what do by now?
For decades rightly pointed out. To be frank IA deployment focused only towards Tawang/Zemithang/ Chuna axis. Only after raising 56 and 71 div we managed to push one bge along one axis in AP. People talk about infra along LAC in AP. Ground story few years back say in 2015 we did not have a road till asaphila. The most active area in subansiri district.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles