India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Looks like the junior leadership wants to indirectly send message to top saying don't back out :daru:

View attachment 51398
Well In Every War We have Had Overcome the Heavy ODDS We Will Give Chimcoms Lesson For there Generation to come

Indian Army Is name Of Valor From Major Somnath Sharma & Major Shaitan Singh to Vikram Batra:india::india:

PS: Cheer up Boys Indian Army Facing Enemies Looking up to eyes :india2:

1593246171477.png

1593246387009.png

1593246418988.png

mokoman

Country flag
Exactly pakis time and again proven that they are not afraid to put a fight and throw some surprise towards us . Yes we haven't really testing them apart from Feb26/27 but i think that moment will come sooner or later for both of us . We Should not be happy with our pilot skills and think we can beat them there is a limitators for both man and machine how ever good one pilot is he cant take 10-20 aircrafts alone . We need to up the ante with strong air defence and preemptive strike . In a 2 front war taking PAF first would be the sensible choice as PLAAF will be fighting us for long time with their huge inventory . We cant expect to handle PLAAF and come back for PAF .Hit them and strike them hard and make sure 40 % of their jets are out of usage we can handle rest of PAF for week time easily .
The pakis don't fear our nukes , they fear a preemptive air strike followed by massive mobilization of our army aka cold start and they have been training and preparing for just an eventuality for years.

Except on Feb 26 they were caught with their pants down .

:dude: If 56 inch is willing , there will be a much larger repeat of Feb 26,followed by our army pushing into Pakistan . Their capital Islamabad is only 180 km from srinagar , once we established air superiority Islamabad is gone , and after that Pakistan wont last much long .

Rajpal s

Country flag
Guys what is 22 regiment i never heard about it but suddenly in a news story i came to know about it will anyone shed some light about the existance of it.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Russia looked dubious for quite some time now
Sometimes i wonder,Indias onesided closeness with Russia is to appease nationwide communist lobby,not one reason offlate stands justified behind our affinity towards Russia
Russia is no longer a communist country. You can call it an autocratic country.

Even China is communist in name only.

Indian communists are 'chamcha'. A few million dollars from CPC is enough to make them sing CPC's song.

Knowitall

Good read.
Wow just wow

Nitin bhaiya has decided to take everyone for a ride and make a fool out of them.

So let me sum up this article for you.

MEA:- China has been moving troops from last may breaking breaking various treaties they are amassing at various flashpoints and their troop levels are surging.
China can only hope for peace if they stop building illegal structures.

This general:-

Over the last 5 days we are actually seeing troop reduction. There is only a 30% increase not much and now our relations with china is improving.

Nitin:-

I believe that those structures in galwan are actually Indian and not chinese see look at this article.

General's response in article:-

he could not confirm whether the structure demolished by Colonel Babu had been reconstructed by the Chinese. As he said: “I won’t say yes or no.” He said he just did not know. At one point in the interview he said that at or around Patrolling Point 14, satellite images show some white or pink spots which could be a consequence of the process of disengagement or, perhaps, some new Chinese-built structure.

Instead of backing up his claim the general ends up refuting it but nitin takes us all for fools.

Question:-

Satellite images and multiple videos are showing that they have built a road and blocked our patrol in pangong Tso.
They have also built trenches.

There are videos showing the Chinese are moving trucks Mrap etc.

General:-
Simply says none of it is true.

But what really caught me was the way he was replying I don't know I'm not sure you are a senior member of NSAB how the hell do you not know.
If you don't want to answer you can say I cannot comment on that.

Instead he says I don't know I'm not sure maybe they are Chinese.

Everyone is refuting everyone else.

And above all this nitin decides to act smart.

If that camp is Indian why are their 2 trenches facing each other?

Why is there no temporary bridge to connect the 2 sides surely to build a camp of that side you would need to move a lot of materials no way army decides to just pass through the river.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Wow just wow

Nitin bhaiya has decided to take everyone for a ride and make a fool out of them.

MEA:- China has been moving troops from last may breaking breaking various treaties they are amassing at various flashpoints and their troop levels are surging.

Over the last 5 days we are actually seeing troop reduction. There is only a 30% increase not much and now our relations with china is improving.

I believe that those structures in galwan are actually Indian and not chinese see look at this article.

he could not confirm whether the structure demolished by Colonel Babu had been reconstructed by the Chinese. As he said: “I won’t say yes or no.” He said he just did not know. At one point in the interview he said that at or around Patrolling Point 14, satellite images show some white or pink spots which could be a consequence of the process of disengagement or, perhaps, some new Chinese-built structure.

Instead of backing up his claim the general ends up refuting it but nitin takes us all for fools.

Satellite images and multiple videos are showing that they have built a road and blocked our patrol in pangong Tso.

But what really caught me was the way he was replying I don't know I'm not sure you are a senior member of NSAB how the hell do you not know.

Why is there no temporary bridge to connect the 2 sides surely to build a camp of that side you would need to move a lot of materials no way army decides to just pass through the river.
Why do you keep reposting the same thing over and over?
I’ve literally seen you post this same tweet and a different response each time.

Knowitall

Why do you keep reposting the same thing over and over?
I’ve literally seen you post this same tweet and a different response each time.
I can post all I want.

The first time I just said a one liner I thought it does not explain my views on it and just making a dialogue does not suffice.

So the above post.

I have only made 2 replies on this so far.

Atleast understand the difference in the response and speak don't just blabber anything.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
If I may say, Army isn't ruling out localized skirmishes at PP14, Panggong Tso and Y junction or any other faceoff points.
But, it is still not sure whether that will result in a full scale war.
If horizontal or vertical escalation doesn't take place, at what time or on which provocation to bring in Air Force?
Similarly when to use artillery?
Are the skirmishes be played out with local advantages and disadvantage?
Is an escalation favourable to us?
All these and many more questions are analysed. But, what the common denominator of those questions, PP 14 or Panggong Tso skirmish cannot be ruled out.
At this moment it is very difficult to localize any shoot out.
It will flare up all along the LAC, One can control ones actions but not enemy behavior. The political costs on both sides are heavy.

Incidental / accidental shootouts would remain localized may be but any planned action will be a full fledged combat supported by all combat plate forms - artillery , rockets and even air support.

PP 14 has emerged as the a possible flash point if the GoI is unable to keep its nerves.

Depsang / Y junction action will straight away mean War.

From Indian perspective. Sept / Oct will be correct time to initiate combat.

Jul / Aug will be difficult as the logistics lines to Ladakh south of Himalayas will be under monsoon.

India would also like to build up DBO as an area for operations of an armored brigade of T-90 with one Recce and Support Regt plus one infantry brigade (two battalions). one Ladakh scouts battalions / SFF and two battalions of ITBP .... Let us see that Mechanized division getting back anywhere East of Chi Chip River.

Last edited:

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
I can post all I want.

The first time I just said a one liner I thought it does not explain my views on it and just making a dialogue does not suffice.

So the above post.

I have only made 2 replies on this so far.

Atleast understand the difference in the response and speak
I did understand see that the response was different and that’s why I said you had a different response.( maybe try reading my post before saying that?)
If you want to jerk off to a fantasy that the chinks are ‘deeeeeeeep’ in Indian territory, by all means do so. Stop spamming this thread!

another_armchair

Country flag
Were there any recent orders of Spike missiles post LAC crisis?

Can't find any news after the initial order was delivered by Israel.

Knowitall

I did understand see that the response was different and that’s why I said you had a different response.( maybe try reading my post before saying that?)
If you want to jerk off to a fantasy that the chinks are ‘deeeeeeeep’ in Indian territory, by all means do so. Stop spamming this thread!

No where I said they are deep in our territory.

Once again I can post as much as I like you cannot stop me if mods have any problem they can tell me.

If you have any problems mute me.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Wow just wow

I have asked this before. If there is no bridge for us to get there then how did we clashed with Chinese there??

Knowitall

I have asked this before. If there is no bridge for us to get there then how did we clashed with Chinese there??
I belive that the river is simply shallow enough that a person can cross it by foot.

But when you are constructing a camp of that size it only makes sense that a temporary bridge is made to move the equipment.

It wi be risky to carry to carry all that equipment through the river since it will be very slippery.

A temporary bridge might take like 10-15 min to be built.

Even I am to believe that that they all just carried the equipment on their shoulders and moved to the other side it still does not explain why are their trenches facing each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles