India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
this is just banner drill from may , pretty boring .

probably warm up , june 16 is approaching , maybe they will release bad shit then :hmm:
No warmup or signs of Chinese aggression on LAC till now. They are eerily quite and docile since last 3 years.

Probably waiting for BJP to exit.

Azaad

Country flag
No warmup or signs of Chinese aggression on LAC till now. They are eerily quite and docile since last 3 years.

They were eyeing the central sector. GoI strengthened it before going to the polls.

mokoman

Country flag

i meant galwan video release .

Tawang clash was there in dec 2022 . even more build up there now .

:hmm: like the english saying . "when it rains it pours" , when shit finally starts , gonna be wiiilddd

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I think there would be no warm-up but direct action.
Any Chinese action, big or small will have to be complimented by force build-up in rear areas in Tibet, because Chinese mainland forces won't be able to rush to Tibet in event of contingency (and get acclimitized) in required time.

That level of force is not present currently in Tibet. If they try to act macho they will get beaten badly and lose territory, because we too, are prepared with equal and even more number of forces.

i meant galwan video release .

Tawang clash was there in dec 2022 . even more build up there now .

:hmm: like the english saying . "when it rains it pours" , when shit finally starts , gonna be wiiilddd
Tawang was Jan 2022. Build up as in yes, they created some infra (roads/buildings) but no troops/force push-up to Tawang area or the rear areas of Tawang which might signal any Chinese operation.

smooth manifold

Country flag
Indian Navy presence in South China sea (which I call ASEAN Sea) has rattled the Chinese.

Just like Pakistan they takes pleasure and give handjobs to themselves by watching old videos
you don't know what you're talkin bout. Strength of Indian navy is less than 1/5 of Chinese navy. Indian navy has only 12 destroyers in service and half of them are small and obsolete.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles