India-China Border conflict

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India has three missile regiments in total, and each regiment has 20 launch vehicles. Guess how many stocks India has
Issue is manufacturing it in critical times
And that's the thing we have no info about
Now much can manufacture and how much during war times
Moreover it's a costly missile

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
The medicinal value of Cordyceps sinensis has been continuously explored by China in 2000. You can't just make up a story here and blame your ignorance on the CCP. You don't know anything about the military and politics except the observation of other people on Twitter about the border between China and India. You can say that if you blow up the camp, you can destroy 30% of the PLA's military strength. I doubt whether his brain is wrong, Even Ukraine can eliminate 30% - 50% of Russia's missiles. What's more, do you think there are people in these camps? Not a fake camp? Especially in wartime?
Ah, you are a valued DFI member, I can personally pick you up from the Chinese border.

Reach Chumi Gyatse waterfalls, Lampung, Tsona County, Shannan, in illegally Chinese-occupied Tibet, there are no guards generally patrolling, cross the smaller stream on your right, and make a run for the nearest Indian camp, I will inform the Indian sentries to not open fire, but they might use melee-weapons (bottom line, you will escape China only slightly harmed).

The guards there I heard are pretty bad-tempered, last time they beat up some 300 Chinese soldiers for idle jaywalking I heard. But worry not, our medical facilities are good and you will be good in no time.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
That's why we need a subsonic cruise missile
Which has low cost but accurate and efficient though
Just like see how Russians using Kalibr
So nirbhay should be our top priority but sadly it's going nowhere
Its a really capable missile IG, thats why military (especially navy, who can only carry limited no of missiles) like it so much. However, I think we should not only look at stuff like Nirbhay/ITCM, but also a system like shahed - Dirt cheap drone to carry out long range strikes. And unlike Iran, our INS, GPS sensors are much better than the commercial ones they smuggle for it, so we can have a much better drone.

It will waste AA capability of the enemy and force them to deploy it in their own cities instead of moving them up to the border.

Abdus Salem killed

complexities are a plenty when we dig deep.
there is also a scenario where if brahmos is used against CCP, russi will stop co-operating on brahamos.

on the tent city, it's fish in a barrel situation even with 155 mm arty + shockwaves in relatively confined space with mountains on two sides.
Only the seeker is russian in brahmos yes ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Abdus Salem killed

apparently 30% dependency.
=====
70% indigenous BrahMos cruise missile test-fired
Can't these guys actually tell us what is russian in brahmos
Also heard thier was a law that we can't completely 100 indigenous brahmos as it is a JV
And doing it @00 percent would violate some agreement

Abdus Salem killed

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles