India-China Border conflict

rao.abhirav

Country flag
I am afraid this strategy has been already stolen by the armed forces. We massively improved our air defense cover after the 2019 Balakot strike. Most crucial areas now have a 3-layer AD consisting of AA guns + short-range SAMs + Medium range SAMs.

Also, regarding your vetoing of long-range bombers, we have no need of long-range bombers. We are not looking to invade mainland China, just to protect ourselves from Chinese aggression. Hence, we have no requirement for long-range strikes with massive payload capacity.

It will be wiser if we focus on offensive-defense strategy w.r.t China in Tibet & Indian Ocean.
AA guns are you fucking kidding me what is this stone age

Jimih

Country flag
Ah you deleted your post.

I meant the language being spoken in the SFF video doesn't sound like Tibetan.

I would put my money on Nagamese. It is spoken in Nagaland and has a heavy Assamese base.

The lads in the video could be Nagas or from another area in the NE, not Tibetans.
Nagamese sound very much like Assamese.

Lots of Assamese words in the language.

Listen carefully, if you can understand Assamese.
Not hearing any.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Folks I am just asking about the status of that is the clash zones and status whether resolved or to be resolved
Not that what we lost or what we gained
Just where the situation is and what has been resolved and update on buffer zones
The reason I am asking is that I have forgotten the entire thing for atleast 6 months and not getting any source for recalling and condition of buffer zones
If u guys don't want to say it in this thread p.s do me a favor by speaking to me in DM sec
If u want then give me the link of previous posts even that would suffice
@mokoman @mist_consecutive @Jimih @vidhwanshak

Last edited:

Blademaster

Also, regarding your vetoing of long-range bombers, we have no need of long-range bombers. We are not looking to invade mainland China, just to protect ourselves from Chinese aggression. Hence, we have no requirement for long-range strikes with massive payload capacity.

It will be wiser if we focus on offensive-defense strategy w.r.t China in Tibet & Indian Ocean.
Wrong. We need to go hard after logistic nodes of the PLA and they may be buried deep into Chinese territory.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
AA guns are you fucking kidding me what is this stone age
Lol. AA guns are widespread, just called by different names to sound tacticool. One of the best and most cost effective ways of tackling threats that sneak past missile defence.

Indeed, AA guns are the future with the widespread use of drones.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Wrong. We need to go hard after logistic nodes of the PLA and they may be buried deep into Chinese territory.
The "nodes" that can be advantageous to hit will be factories on the east coast, not feasible to hit without very, very long range missiles (3000 km types). Plus you gotta hope those missiles dont get intercepted in the 5 hours it takes them to get that far.

If you want to hit train yards and such, just know that those can be repaired in hours and will be heavily defended already. Wont slow down anyone much.

Actual targets should be forward bases, ammo depots, C&C nodes, which will be easy enough to hit with something like Ghatak.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Nah I am new man, I have no shame in admitting that you guys probably know way more than what I know. you mean ack ack or like phalynx
Ususally, its either very high rate of fire (3000+rounds a minute) of 20mm/30mm, or lower rate (~200-500 per minute) of 40mm programmable ammo. Both have merits and demerits, depends on what you are using for.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Folks I am just asking about the status of that is the clash zones and status whether resolved or to be resolved
Not that what we lost or what we gained
Just where the situation is and what has been resolved and update on buffer zones
The reason I am asking is that I have forgotten the entire thing for atleast 6 months and not getting any source for recalling and condition of buffer zones
If u guys don't want to say it in this thread p.s do me a favor by speaking to me in DM sec
If u want then give me the link of previous posts even that would suffice
@mokoman @mist_consecutive @Jimih @vidhwanshak
Clash points resolved with the creation of a buffer zone -
- North Pangong Tso
- PP15 (Hot Springs)
- PP17A
- Galwan

Clash points resolved without the creation of a buffer zone -
- South Pangong Tso

Clash points still active -
- Depsang
- Demchok (civilian intrusion)

What is the status ?
Everything is calm and peaceful at the border. Both sides are building infrastructure (road, barracks, heliports, bunkers, etc.) at a rapid pace instead of de-escalation. The situation can go south any day if China wants, so Indian Army is maintaining a high level of readiness.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Clash points resolved with the creation of a buffer zone -
- North Pangong Tso
- PP15 (Hot Springs)
- PP17A
- Galwan

Clash points resolved without the creation of a buffer zone -
- South Pangong Tso

Clash points still active -
- Depsang
- Demchok (civilian intrusion)

What is the status ?
Everything is calm and peaceful at the border. Both sides are building infrastructure (road, barracks, heliports, bunkers, etc.) at a rapid pace instead of de-escalation. The situation can go south any day if China wants, so Indian Army is maintaining a high level of readiness.
Last doubt what's the status of pp-16
Have we withdrawn from there or just temporary adjustments

jai jaganath

Country flag
Remind me, which one was PP16 ?
Ahh
During gogra hotspring disengagement bro
Both sides went back
We left pp-16 during that time to near pp-15 basically we went 37km back compared to 5km by chinese
I hope u remember know
And moreover the buffer zone in galwan(pp14) pangong tso and pp15 is our side or not

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Ahh
During gogra hotspring disengagement bro
Both sides went back
We left pp-16 during that time to near pp-15 basically we went 37km back compared to 5km by chinese
I hope u remember know
Wasn't that PP15 ? Whatever, yeah the situation still holds same as what you have written.