India-China Border conflict

srevster

Country flag
‘US did not win the WW2 with GDP numbers but with 10 million US soldiers and supply chain in the field which supplied not only the US soldiers but also all the allies of food and military hardware. What would have taken 3 more years to breakthrough Japanese resistance, was accomplished by two nuclear bombs.
Actually the nuclear bombs were unnecessary since the Japanese were on the defensive and were defending their mainland. Most of their carriers were sunk, and it was guerilla warfare on island chains.

had the US called for a ceasefire, it would have been considered a U.S. victory. However, the US wanted to deter Japan from every attempting something like that again by absolutely devastating them with the nuclear option.

initially the Japanese planes and aircraft were superior to US vessels and planes. The Americans simply out produced the Japanese so they could afford to make mistakes. Towards the end, Japanese pilots were not able to do sorties with ammunition or bombs, so they resorted to Kamikaze attacks. Fundamentally, the production capacity at peak of world war 2, was one ship a day.

rockdog

Country flag
Actually the nuclear bombs were unnecessary since the Japanese were on the defensive and were defending their mainland. Most of their carriers were sunk, and it was guerilla warfare on island chains.

had the US called for a ceasefire, it would have been considered a U.S. victory. However, the US wanted to deter Japan from every attempting something like that again by absolutely devastating them with the nuclear option.

initially the Japanese planes and aircraft were superior to US vessels and planes. The Americans simply out produced the Japanese so they could afford to make mistakes. Towards the end, Japanese pilots were not able to do sorties with ammunition or bombs, so they resorted to Kamikaze attacks. Fundamentally, the production capacity at peak of world war 2, was one ship a day.
Simply speaking, industry GDP plus industrilized population. 400 Million Chinese couldn't mobilize 5 million morden army before USA aid arrived. There are 200000 pilots from USA since they had hug amount of farming airplane during peace. Japan only had 10000 pilot and there were no more backup

Hari Sud

Country flag

‘Not true without the nuclear bombs………. American could win but would take 3 more years what the nuclear bomb accomplished in a week.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Are you folks aware, that we are adding two new fighter-capable airports in our eastern sector ?

One is Itanagar airport (also known as Hollongi airport), in Arunachal Pradesh, it is scheduled to be completed by August this year. Another one is refurbishing Purnia airport in Eastern Bihar, completion time not available, but seems like it too, will be ready by year-end.

This further skews the balance of air power in the Eastern sector to our favor. China has around 7 fighter-capable airports within 600km of the eastern sector, 5 of which are at very high-altitude, and unsuitable for heavy, round-the-clock operations.

Compared to that, we have 12 fighter-capable airports, excluding ALGs.

In conflict in Himalaya, terrain will play decisiv role followed by mountain specific weapons followed by acclimatization of soldiers. A very small part of your assets can be used in Himalayas. Out of numerous planes fleet of China, China will be able to use very few planes with limited psyload in himalayas because of far away airstrips located on high altitude.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Industry GDP is the key to winning an actual war. USA beat Japan in WWII Pacific region because its industry output ratio is 20:1;

You still didn't figure out how China supressed India's manufacture, it's not by the most cutting edge tech made by China, it's comprehensive advantage by advanced tech (best tech is nice to have) + massive prodcution with high effiency + financial & political policy (OROB) .

I personally feel OK with teh status quo of the relation between China & India, the border tension stimulated India purchase lots of forgein weapons due to weak local manufacture capabilities, meanwhile China still enjoy $60 billion trade surplus each year.

If you don't built strong massive prodcution capabilities, you have little chance to win the war. But those $$$ just flow to other nations including China.
Knieves do not see if your pocket has more money in it while piercing through abdomen. We will see how your dollors will save your Soldiers in Himalayas.

Now show me one example where GDP won a war against a nation at parity especially parity in technological edge.

Then comes the intent and contempt which we are allowing China to prompt wearing out our patience. There will so much voilence that your women will stop sending their sons on any expedition on mountains. The war will be fought with sever contempt and anger that every help will be utalized to a level of becoming proxies of hyper powers, to remove any gap which may be existing.

All your technologies in any case are bought on higher prices in order to copy them. None of the weapon system you claim to build at home are war proven that includes your shoddy jet engines.

There is long list of flags that have helped sustain your MIC and India has still done good enough to keep the parity that will check your advances in Tibet and IOR.

Like I said keep enjoying benefits of bilateral diplomacy which India is adjusting and showing restraint.

Your rich China rants may make sense to fanboys who are known to draw wrong conclusions post every incident like wars and geo-political tussles. But any good watcher just after seeing current Chinese posturing and previous military debacles can easily tell what is stopping China to teach India a lesson in the backdrop of your leaders making provocative speaches.

So moral of the story is, propaganda victory will not work second time.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
We are a threat, just not on the level of US.
They keep repeating this lie everywhere for some reason that they don't see India as a threat.
We are the threat because they have lost militarily with unfulfilled military objectives every time they messed with Indian army. We are the biggest obstacle to five finger dream of that womaniser Asian Hitler Mao.

We have checked them in Bhutan, Ladakh and AP.

China man will look at US angrily but will throw kicks towards Himalayas.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Knieves do not see if your pocket has more money in it while piercing through abdomen. We will see how your dollors will save your Soldiers in Himalayas.

Now show me one example where GDP won a war against a nation at parity especially parity in technological edge.

Then comes the intent and contempt which we are allowing China to prompt wearing out our patience. There will so much voilence that your women will stop sending their sons on any expedition on mountains. The war will be fought with sever contempt and anger that every help will be utalized to a level of becoming proxies of hyper powers, to remove any gap which may be existing.

All your technologies in any case are bought on higher prices in order to copy them. None of the weapon system you claim to build at home are war proven that includes your shoddy jet engines.

There is long list of flags that have helped sustain your MIC and India has still done good enough to keep the parity that will check your advances in Tibet and IOR.

Like I said keep enjoying benefits of bilateral diplomacy which India is adjusting and showing restraint.

Your rich China rants may make sense to fanboys who are known to draw wrong conclusions post every incident like wars and geo-political tussles. But any good watcher just after seeing current Chinese posturing and previous military debacles can easily tell what is stopping China to teach India a lesson in the backdrop of your leaders making provocative speaches.

So moral of the story is, propaganda victory will not work second time.
I don't want spent time on persuade you industry output is the key of winning the war. Just a simple hint, how muc you spent your deficit dollar to import K9 and M777? Those kind weapon, China would earn money even 20 yrs ago:

PLZ45 export record: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PLZ-45
AH4 export record: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norinco_AH4_155_mm_howitzer

For India, this kind price will be expensive...

I repeat, the statu quo is quite OK. PLA might spent $2 billon to maintain the border extension with IA during Aksai Chin, but those RMB money still circulate into our own economy; and China still enjoys $60 billion trade surplus with India every year, it's quite good deal.

The most important thing is, the tension ensure Chinese firms won't invest/provide any infrastructure project in India. There was always voice even during "honey moon" between Indian & China began 10 yrs ago: Chinese government shouldn't allow Chinese firm and capital to support any project like contruction, power plant, Telcom networks in India, this will chanllenge China's conprehensive advantages, I personally strongly support this kind voice.

I am OK with sell and buy things between Chinan & India, even yesterday i gave some IT contracts to my Indian outsourcing partner, but i won't invest any money in India.

I have to say, Modi did right thing, it escaped from RCEP, it kicked Chinese capital out of India, he satified both Indian people and certain people from China including me.

Jimih

Country flag
Counterfeit Air Power: Chinese Airforce Chapter 2

final2-1537291489.jpg

Shenyang J-11/16 and Sukhoi Su-27

As the Soviet Union neared collapse in 1989, China seized the opportunity to secure the production line for the Sukhoi Su-27, an air superiority fighter developed to counter American jets like the T-14 Tomcat. The Soviets, keen to sell China a new MiG design instead, were left with little choice in the face of looming economic ruin. China quickly set about producing their own Su-27s, and then improving upon the design to develop what would become the J-11.

Unlike other fighters China employed at the time, the Su-27 brought advanced avionics systems and fly-by-wire technology that China was also able to incorporate into later platforms.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't want spent time on persuade you industry output is the key of winning the war. Just a simple hint, how muc you spent your deficit dollar to import K9 and M777? Those kind weapon, China would earn money even 20 yrs ago:

PLZ45 export record: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PLZ-45
AH4 export record: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norinco_AH4_155_mm_howitzer

For India, this kind price will be expensive...

I repeat, the statu quo is quite OK. PLA might spent $2 billon to maintain the border extension with IA during Aksai Chin, but those RMB money still circulate into our own economy; and China still enjoys $60 billion trade surplus with India every year, it's quite good deal.

The most important thing is, the tension ensure Chinese firms won't invest/provide any infrastructure project in India. There was always voice even during "honey moon" between Indian & China began 10 yrs ago: Chinese government shouldn't allow Chinese firm and capital to support any project like contruction, power plant, Telcom networks in India, this will chanllenge China's conprehensive advantages, I personally strongly support this kind voice.

I am OK with sell and buy things between Chinan & India, even yesterday i gave some IT contracts to my Indian outsourcing partner, but i won't invest any money in India.

I have to say, Modi did right thing, it escaped from RCEP, it kicked Chinese capital out of India, he satified both Indian people and certain people from China including me.
Yeah right now we don't require Chinese investment in infra construction telecom and all as we are capable of it
But important goods will be imported from China in huge quantities as its cheap and good in quality
So imports won't go down but rather increase as many things will be done by us but with Chinese imports but slowly many of those things will start manufacturing in India then u can see imports coming down
Coming artillery we have our own indigenous howitzers and ulh also that too it has completed its trails but the problem is our generals are money hungry and import oriented even though many Indian products available as it is benefiting them
At the last year of service all they need is money so they lobby import bcoz of post retirement life same is not case of China as your govt has good control over every system so they can easily implemente the National goal
But our nation doesn't have that advantage so we are suffering and will suffer too as this is how our system made

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Really can't understand Chinese attitude 😂 they want Chinese companies to not invest in India but also will make fool of themselves when US overtook them to become India's biggest trade partner .Global times even had to write a hitpiece on it

srevster

Country flag
In conflict in Himalaya, terrain will play decisiv role followed by mountain specific weapons followed by acclimatization of soldiers. A very small part of your assets can be used in Himalayas. Out of numerous planes fleet of China, China will be able to use very few planes with limited psyload in himalayas because of far away airstrips located on high altitude.
No what I’m saying is that the Americans already won. But they wanted to take the battle to the Japanese mainland so the people of Japan never again attempt to poke the sleeping bear. The tail end of the US and Japanese theater of war; was about breaking the will of the Japanese military and population. Hitler already lost in Europe; had the US given a face saving exit to Japan… they would have accepted it. However America went for the jugular to break Japan’s will to ever attack again and wanted complete surrender of Japan’s autonomy to US hegemony . They also wanted the rollback of all material gains back to pre-war era Japan.

rockdog

Country flag
Really can't understand Chinese attitude 😂 they want Chinese companies to not invest in India but also will make fool of themselves when US overtook them to become India's biggest trade partner .Global times even had to write a hitpiece on it
This is the exact attitude from US to China. They don't allow companies to invest in Hi tech area of China, but still selling tons of chips to China, so far China is also top trade partner to him ...

So what is Global times equivalent? Fox news?

rockdog

Country flag
Yeah right now we don't require Chinese investment in infra construction telecom and all as we are capable of it
But important goods will be imported from China in huge quantities as its cheap and good in quality
So imports won't go down but rather increase as many things will be done by us but with Chinese imports but slowly many of those things will start manufacturing in India then u can see imports coming down
Yes, business is always the most justice tool to evaluate complicated world.

India & China both need each other (theoratically i feed 4 Indian developers last year)but dosen't like each other. At least for China, we just want control the disputed land and make money from India, but we don't have any desire to destroy your religon and kill your people, the muslim did ... This is the base we would coexist.

Coming artillery we have our own indigenous howitzers and ulh also that too it has completed its trails but the problem is our generals are money hungry and import oriented even though many Indian products available as it is benefiting them
At the last year of service all they need is money so they lobby import bcoz of post retirement life same is not case of China as your govt has good control over every system so they can easily implemente the National goal
But our nation doesn't have that advantage so we are suffering and will suffer too as this is how our system made
As a businessmen, I always like calculate the profit and loss for certain thing as hobby.

I noticed the recent unrest of your "Agnipath" project, let's say it would save $2billion per year. If deduct your recent social damanges, it would save $1.8 billion USD finally?

But i noticed that your K9 project will cost $2 billion USD for 300 pieces, and those money will finally feed Korean... For the same amount weapons, China would have no impact at all financially..

I have to say India really need to indigenize your weapon system, otherwise will be really hard to confrontate China.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles