India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Level of Indian national security.

Foreign agents have own club and have parties without fear of Indian authorities.

I am sure, Everyone must have known about Chinese activites including police.
Chinese habitually create their own ghettos wherever they go and settle down. "Chinatowns", are what they are known by, nearly every major city in Europe/America has them. They use these ghettos to run illegal businesses and mafia cartels, and of course, they act as a safe haven for espionage.

shade

Country flag
Looks more like our police allowed them to operate and then for some other need they decided to use this card now.
They knew about this, and only now the heat is being turned up.
Since they knew about this, can it be inferred that spying and destabilizing activities against this country inside it is also Changa Si if the Govt doesn't want to "offend" China? I mean they avoid directly getting the PM and Dalai Lama to meet over Winnie the Chu getting all red with rage.

mokoman

Country flag
Looks more like our police allowed them to operate and then for some other need they decided to use this card now.
Looks more like our police allowed them to operate

u mean bribes .

doubt these are all spies . probably just illegal business peddling drugs and what not. most likely gave a nice cut to policemen and other indians too.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Are you folks aware, that we are adding two new fighter-capable airports in our eastern sector ?

One is Itanagar airport (also known as Hollongi airport), in Arunachal Pradesh, it is scheduled to be completed by August this year. Another one is refurbishing Purnia airport in Eastern Bihar, completion time not available, but seems like it too, will be ready by year-end.

This further skews the balance of air power in the Eastern sector to our favor. China has around 7 fighter-capable airports within 600km of the eastern sector, 5 of which are at very high-altitude, and unsuitable for heavy, round-the-clock operations.

Compared to that, we have 12 fighter-capable airports, excluding ALGs.

mokoman

Country flag
Are you folks aware, that we are adding two new fighter-capable airports in our eastern sector ?

One is Itanagar airport (also known as Hollongi airport), in Arunachal Pradesh, it is scheduled to be completed by August this year. Another one is refurbishing Purnia airport in Eastern Bihar, completion time not available, but seems like it too, will be ready by year-end.

This further skews the balance of air power in the Eastern sector to our favor. China has around 7 fighter-capable airports within 600km of the eastern sector, 5 of which are at very high-altitude, and unsuitable for heavy, round-the-clock operations.

👀 not just Tibet , also look at yunan and sichuan .

several airports at very low altitudes there. only problem is , they have to fly over Myanmar.

and if Myanmar silently agrees , 2 front war will become '3' front war .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
👀 not just Tibet , also look at yunan and sichuan .

several airports at very low altitudes there. only problem is , they have to fly over Myanmar.
I included Dali, Lijiang, and Diqing in Sichuan, they can fly around Myanmar and reach eastern Arunachal Pradesh. Anything further than that, you are basically spending >50% of your fuel just on transport, you won't have much gas left for fighting or carrying a payload.

and if Myanmar silently agrees , 2 front war will become '3' front war .
I see no particular reason for Myanmar to agree.

shade

Country flag
I included Dali, Lijiang, and Diqing in Sichuan, they can fly around Myanmar and reach eastern Arunachal Pradesh. Anything further than that, you are basically spending >50% of your fuel just on transport, you won't have much gas left for fighting or carrying a payload.

I have mentioned it on some other thread but they don't like being dependent on China.
If the G2 partner of China would only behave itself and it's 20 or so vassals and let the Burmese junta run the country peacefully, they wouldn't be forced to sit on Uncle Xi's lap.
Instead continuous regime change attempts in that country, sanctions and sustained global isolation campaigns which make them too radioactive even for us.

meanwhile, apparently the "resistance forces" are also anti-China.

The Shrike

Country flag

As they get more air ro air refueling capabilities they abilities to conduct operations in our NE will substantially increase, it's only a matter of time.

Also IMO Myanmar (and Nepal + bhutan) will be mostly mute spectators, they don't really have any ability to stop either of the big boys while they duke it out.

Knowitall

What happens to fighter jets at high altitudes. I thought most of them are certified to operate at such heights?

indiatester

Country flag
They knew about this, and only now the heat is being turned up.
Since they knew about this, can it be inferred that spying and destabilizing activities against this country inside it is also Changa Si if the Govt doesn't want to "offend" China? I mean they avoid directly getting the PM and Dalai Lama to meet over Winnie the Chu getting all red with rage.
I don't know the reason, but our system does provide a really long rope for all these subversive activities.

mokoman

Country flag

there are about 5 or 6 civilian airports close on other side of Myanmar .

if the Chinese are serious about a war , they will convert it to dual use . just like Tibet ones.

:dude: i know its far fetched , but its the kind of shit the Chinese will do to surprise us .

Jimih

Country flag
there are about 5 or 6 civilian airports close on other side of Myanmar .

if the Chinese are serious about a war , they will convert it to dual use . just like Tibet ones.

:dude: i know its far fetched , but its the kind of shit the Chinese will do to surprise us .
Problem is India is also not engaging Myanmar under pressure from US.

Relations with Myanmar is must.

shade

Country flag
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you".

They are up to nothing, just them saying "no u" when we pull them up for their l33t h4x if we ever do
It's like Packistanis once were trying to kidnap some indian engineers working in afghandustan to show them as "international terrorists"
They had all kinds of documents prepared for this purpose also :bplease:

Articles