India-China Border conflict

jadoogar

Country flag
Intelligent person who has slogged to get in and get through IIT will also want a good pay and decent QoL.
Good pay can be acquired here and for decent QoL these people prefer to immigrate to a gora country.
We don't have much jobs for specialty fields here, being a country that is re-industrialized.

10 foot Chinaman also faced this issue of "brain drain" before the 2010s during which he was the 4 foot chinaman.

It will take time and sustained effort to retain or regain Bharat's talent.
I emigrated to a Gora country. Actually never intended to and had not heard of such a thing. But one of my profs told be that I could go to some big name school ... and so I did .... stupidest thing I ever did... and to think that I stood in line to get a visa ... Every trip home to India (first one was in 4 months) I never wanted to go back but always did because we never quit. Never actually wanted to stay abroad... just inertia ... and a stupid habit of wasting time...

Too late for me (many reasons)... but my advice - do not leave your country.
If nothing else, the personal costs are too high

karn

Country flag
I emigrated to a Gora country. Actually never intended to and had not heard of such a thing. But one of my profs told be that I could go to some big name school ... and so I did .... stupidest thing I ever did... and to think that I stood in line to get a visa ... Every trip home to India (first one was in 4 months) I never wanted to go back but always did because we never quit. Never actually wanted to stay abroad... just inertia ... and a stupid habit of wasting time...

Too late for me (many reasons)... but my advice - do not leave your country.
If nothing else, the personal costs are too high
The american dream for me is earning an american salary while living in India :cruisin2:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
according to army , most likely they fell into river .

seen posts about several deaths on Chinese side too , they call their border patrol route 'road of death' or something
Several PLA mercenaries dead on this “road of death” patrol route interesting do you have any screenshots of these posts. High altitudes and treacherous terrain are taking there toll on the PLA.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What is the status of Challakere? Once we get the facilities there going, our enriched stockpile should start increasing at a faster pace.
I heard that it should be completed by 2017 then I had no updates and totally forgot too
Anyone else could help

mokoman

Country flag
Hope we are just down playing the nos
Otherwise it could be a disadvantage
IMHO this isnt that much of an issue.

China need large stockpile to nuke entire USA , plus US has ballistic missile defence too , so u need maybe 2x or 3x than what is actually required for deterrence.

Pakistan is also a small dog and India is a large country . needs large stockpile to scare us.

we on on the hand just need to nuke handful of chinese and pakistani cities.

Several PLA mercenaries dead on this “road of death” patrol route interesting do you have any screenshots of these posts. High altitudes and treacherous terrain are taking there toll on the PLA.
have to find article , its a 100 km long border in eastern AP

the Chinese like to show their border patrol and PLA as suffering for their mother land . u know to glorify them . so they put out vids and articles .

there is no infrastructure or village here . both sides patrol these places , on alternate months - so no clash.

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

China need large stockpile to nuke entire USA , plus US has ballistic missile defence too , so u need maybe 2x or 3x than what is actually required for deterrence.

Pakistan is also a small dog and India is a large country . needs large stockpile to scare us.

we on on the hand just need to nuke handful of chinese and pakistani cities.

have to find article , its a 100 km long border in eastern AP

the Chinese like to show their border patrol and PLA as suffering for their mother land . u know to glorify them . so they put out vids and articles .

there is no infrastructure or village here . both sides patrol these places , on alternate months - so no clash.
What about our bmd systems
I have noticed many times in various forums that when everyone discuss about nukes and it's usage and all they clearly never bring Indian bmd into picture
Why is it so

Suhaldev

Country flag

Concard

Country flag

I don't know how this nuclear exchange if it ever happens will take place. No one can predict who will blink first to fire a nuclear missile. There is a possibility Chinese with all their overrated wisdom might fire first when they are losing against US in the battle for Taiwan. Them being a authoritarian state and a leader like Xi who wants to save face at all costs and hold on to power might press the button in the eventual show down if push comes to shove.

But once US ever detects a nuclear missile is fired towards their territory, then it's game over for China once in for all. It's irrelevant how many nuclear warheads Chinese have. US will nuke every city in China and send them back to stone age. And anyone who was in support or supported China in that war will get the same treatment of nukes raining down on their cities. Yep, Pakis will be on watch. It will be scary if Russians happen to be in that firing line.

Forget about nukes it is not something you wanna talk about. It is not pleasant to talk about it.

mokoman

Country flag
I know no sources are provided on the full statement, but "especially one" is :hmm: .

"India needs to remain prepared for a full-scale war in the future."

"India does not fight on the strength of its weapons but of its morale." <----- :lehappy:
, atleast he is aware of our situation

"An enemy country's machinations are not confined only to the borders but beyond them."

"We never attacked any country nor usurp even an inch of its land. We are the first and the only country whose saints and seers gave the message of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (entire universe is one family) . No other country in the world had as big a heart as us."
<------ large share of murders are commited by family members , 👀 just saying.

Last edited:

Hari Sud

Country flag

"India needs to remain prepared for a full-scale war in the future."

"India does not fight on the strength of its weapons but of its morale." <----- :lehappy:
, atleast he is aware of our situation

"An enemy country's machinations are not confined only to the borders but beyond them."

"We never attacked any country nor usurp even an inch of its land. We are the first and the only country whose saints and seers gave the message of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (entire universe is one family) . No other country in the world had as big a heart as us."
<------ large share of murders are commited by family members , 👀 just saying.
The only reason tension stays high on Pakistani and Chinese border because they both know that India or for that reason any other country cannot fight and survive a two front war. Hence our diplomacy should be two fold that get both these countries in two front war situation - Pakistan on Afghanistan border (*Pakhtunistan and China on Taiwan and US in Indo-Pacific rivalry). We should support all these and also align with powers (QUAD) who will psychologically discourage both these enemies of India.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
old vid from 2020 may .

IAF jets flying ~20 km from blacktop , very close to LAC .

A pair of M2000s, circled over Sirijap (our perception of Indian territory) and returned back unchallenged. Happened during early days of conflict (May-June 2020) if I remember correctly.

Also,

The Note stressed the point that all the Indian aircraft had very strict instructions to keep within Indian airspace. There had been no instance of any Indian aircraft crossing into Chinese airspace.
:fyeah:
Making a special reference to the Chinese complaint (in their Note of October 16) that Indian aircraft flew over Sirijap, our Note affirmed in unmistakable terms that Sirijap lay in Indian territory.

mokoman

Country flag

Xi Jinping announces plans to allow Chinese military to undertake 'special military operations' abroad

probably for some retarded bullying shit in south china sea , like harassing fisherman or ramming coast guard boats.

still - interesting timing 👀

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Xi Jinping announces plans to allow Chinese military to undertake 'special military operations' abroad

probably for some retarded bullying shit in south china sea , like harassing fisherman or ramming coast guard boats.

still - interesting timing 👀
I guess they are going to deploy their sof in some other country for their agenda
Wild guess!

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
What about our bmd systems
I have noticed many times in various forums that when everyone discuss about nukes and it's usage and all they clearly never bring Indian bmd into picture
Why is it so
Because our BMD systems are not yet fully deployed, and even after they are, they'd only cover Delhi NCT and Mumbai. Also, not sure how vulnerable our system would be to saturation.
Compared to all that, the American system is much more robust. Maybe we need a tri-services agency like the American Missile Defence Agency, with a separate budget. Bringing it under Strategic Forces Command should be a natural move, putting all our nuclear war related ladder rungs under the same C2.

BTW, does anyone know if assets of Strategic Forces Command are acquired and maintained by Defence budget or do we have a black budget for that?

Also, I wonder if we should deploy more PDV Mk-II than are needed for ASAT missions. They'd be good for mid-course interception of Paki nukes and also provide good area protection against Chinese IRBMs. Americans also have a small stock of GBI missile for ICBM interception, which is largely comparable to PDV Mk-II.

But I wonder if they are waiting for AD-2 for providing BMD to large areas of Indian soil. And now are problems are about to be compounded by Chinese Hypersonics a decade from now.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Because our BMD systems are not yet fully deployed, and even after they are, they'd only cover Delhi NCT and Mumbai. Also, not sure how vulnerable our system would be to saturation.
Compared to all that, the American system is much more robust. Maybe we need a tri-services agency like the American Missile Defence Agency, with a separate budget. Bringing it under Strategic Forces Command should be a natural move, putting all our nuclear war related ladder rungs under the same C2.

BTW, does anyone know if assets of Strategic Forces Command are acquired and maintained by Defence budget or do we have a black budget for that?

Also, I wonder if we should deploy more PDV Mk-II than are needed for ASAT missions. They'd be good for mid-course interception of Paki nukes and also provide good area protection against Chinese IRBMs. Americans also have a small stock of GBI missile for ICBM interception, which is largely comparable to PDV Mk-II.

But I wonder if they are waiting for AD-2 for providing BMD to large areas of Indian soil. And now are problems are about to be compounded by Chinese Hypersonics a decade from now.
If we get cds
If we get our theaterisation on track
If we get our common ad theater can it make our soil much better secured or it will be like previously

Articles