India-China Border conflict

Sanatani

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah the Interview are fixed only in name are free taking the people knew by the HR or senior management. We Indians Literally shines when it comes to the chalpusis.
See ,we would have to agree that ppl who pass out from IIT are gems. The big advisory firms won't take someone who is just average. My only complain is that an intelligent person can always contribute more in the field of his speciality.

Kumaoni

beating a dead horse at this point. but what is there to know ?

both sides agreed to a limited disengagement before clash , we withdraw from across PP14 ,

chinese then backstabbed us .

their goal was to build 1 bridge + a road along the banks right upto PP14.

clash happens , they blocked river , build the road , and once that road was completed , they decided to call truce and withdrew.
Source?

daya

Country flag
Do you live under a rock? What will an IITian or infact any engineering graduate do when there are almost no jobs in their specialized fields? India doesn't have much industries to employ all graduates in core disciplines, that's why most (including me) work in a different field than my subject.

India is not a dream land full of abundant jobs like you're thinking. So think hard before you call others "separate breed".
R and D ka na ke barabar scope hai Bharat me... Mere ek mitra hain jo pichchhle 10 saal se USA me research kar rahe hain.. .dil ke daure ki dawaiyon par... kya bharat me ye ho sakta hai ki koi company itna samay research me de.. yaha to bana banaya mil jaaye..

shade

Country flag
And we must always be wary of a G2 forming between US and China (even if the possibility seems low right now) for if that happens, we could find ourselves in the crosshairs of two entities that rule the tech of this world. And so, we must tirelessly pursue domestic tech in critical areas through national missions the way Chinese created their own lithography machines.
It already is, atleast under Budhen/Democrats.
Reminder that both Nazi Germany and USSR knew they would fight each other but first both (((cooperated))) to destroy little weak Poland.

shade

Country flag
See ,we would have to agree that ppl who pass out from IIT are gems. The big advisory firms won't take someone who is just average. My only complain is that an intelligent person can always contribute more in the field of his speciality.
Intelligent person who has slogged to get in and get through IIT will also want a good pay and decent QoL.
Good pay can be acquired here and for decent QoL these people prefer to immigrate to a gora country.
We don't have much jobs for specialty fields here, being a country that is only now getting re-industrialized.

10 foot Chinaman also faced this issue of "brain drain" before the 2010s during which he was the 4 foot chinaman.

It will take time and sustained effort to retain or regain Bharat's talent.

Concard

Country flag
@RoaringTigerHiddenDragon Don't write huge ass paragraphs. It hurts to read. And don't argue about all topics under the sun all at once in one comment. Make sure discussion is crystal clear and is in the right direction where everyone can share their opinions.

mokoman

Country flag
news and sat images .

forgot details but they blocked the river 1 day after clash itself .

the galwan river valley on their side is like a snake , thin , long , very little space on banks .

they started by building a large camp 40 km from pp14 . then build a road from that camp almost upto pp14 .

they worked on the road inside indian territory during clash itself and completed it in next few days .

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
R and D ka na ke barabar scope hai Bharat me... Mere ek mitra hain jo pichchhle 10 saal se USA me research kar rahe hain.. .dil ke daure ki dawaiyon par... kya bharat me ye ho sakta hai ki koi company itna samay research me de.. yaha to bana banaya mil jaaye..
Companies do conduct their researches but not at the scale, All your major researches are either partly/whole funded by govt to a pvt institution or conducted by Govt research bodies themselves. There are very few places where on could even think of doing research in India, usually Universities are hubs for these but the Quality institutes are only few for the size of population we have. My own first cousin went to Germany after Graduating from NIT cause his professor recommended so.

Kumaoni

news and sat images .

forgot details but they blocked the river 1 day after clash itself .

the galwan river valley on their side is like a snake , thin , long , very little space on banks .

they started by building a large camp 40 km from pp14 . then build a road from that camp almost upto pp14 .

they worked on the road inside indian territory during clash itself and completed it in next few days .
I don’t trust a word coming out of Indian media regarding the China clash.

My sources are from IA veteransand defense circles on twitter

mokoman

Country flag
I don’t trust a word coming out of Indian media regarding the China clash.

My sources are from IA veteransand defense circles on twitter
news of disengagement before clash was reported by both sides.

yea gov havent revealed many details , the fact that we crossed PP14 once or twice , that LAC is not at PP14 .

maybe if we fuck with Chinese again , they will release full clash videos.

Kumaoni

news of disengagement before clash was reported by both sides.

yea gov havent revealed many details , the fact that we crossed PP14 once or twice , that LAC is not at PP14 .

maybe if we fuck with Chinese again , they will release full clash videos.
No, Becuase they ambushed us while we were unarmed. India cannot be unarmed in Ladakh else they will take adv

karn

Country flag

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Hope we are just down playing the nos
Otherwise it could be a disadvantage
What is the status of Challakere? Once we get the facilities there going, our enriched stockpile should start increasing at a faster pace.

jadoogar

Country flag
While what you say is true - I am not sure that many projects are not able to be completed due to a lack of skilled engineers ??? Or are they ?

I chose ChE and regretfully remained in ChE ... should have switched to consulting :)

Articles