India-China Border conflict

maximus777

Country flag
What the f*** is going on.
I'll anyway wait for them to withdraw to their pre-Galwan and pre-Doklam positions before trying to understand this charm raid.
In this day and age, they can't expect us to ignore the fact that they are arming Pakistan with some deep discounted weapons just to contain us.

Ghor Sun Tzutiyapa

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Obviously it is for U.S to decide, and most of the opposition to this resides in U.S itself. it is they who need to make up their mind, not us. they can't keep shaming India publicly while trying to undermine our credentials thru their foreign policy instruments and expect a full embrace from us.

Bhairav

Country flag
Itihaas gawah hai ki jab jab koi batmuncher Bharat aaya hai, to wapas jaake usne humaari peeth me khanjar ghopa hai.

Be ready for a 1962-like conflict after April, 2022. It would happen before 2024 elections. India has already began preparations for it - NaMo is pushing for Aatmanirbharta in Defence sector like there is no tomorrow. BRO is also working at its full capacity. We are doing things we had never done before in past - Large scale wargames in Ladakh, Shooting Brahmos on Paxtan, etc. Our posture on Galwan has made Xi even more anxious.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag
China's claims:-
- Vladivostok of Russia
- Mongolia
- South China Sea
- Parts of India, Bhutan, Nepal and Myanmar
- Various Islands of Philippines and Japan

What else is left? Yes its not all of Asia but it is most of Asia.
Chinese do claim areas Where Chinese empires had significant influence/puppet goverments in history. Indian claim ideally should be deep into Tibet's Ngari sector where Dogra armies marched into. Had Nepali King allied with Dogras as planned then probably entire Western Tibet would be Indian land today & Brits obviously didn't allowed it. That's most recent to anything China can put up with. Chinese don't give a f*** about McMohan line clearly.
I suppose they had some sort of influence in Gilgit Baltistan as well in their history & Paxtan has technically sold them the land.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Itihaas gawah hai ki jab jab koi batmuncher Bharat aaya hai, to wapas jaake usne humaari peeth me khanjar ghopa hai.

Be ready for a 1962-like conflict after April, 2022. It would happen before 2024 elections. India has already began preparations for it - NaMo is pushing for Aatmanirbharta in Defence sector like there is no tomorrow. BRO is also working at its full capacity. We are doing things we had never done before in past - Large scale wargames in Ladakh, Shooting Brahmos on Paxtan, etc. Our posture on Galwan has made Xi even more anxious.
Pratishod atal yukti kapat çhal
Vinashkarak shadiyantra atal

JBH22

I had question if the war broke out then the war will be fought in our territory or theirs ?:notsure:
As usual in our territory since China will have the element of surprise and conflict initiation. Mind you in that war we will be all alone. Let us hope India has used time to strengthen all its logistics and plug defences. It is only matter of time now when PLA will strike.
One thing that I have against this govt despite all red flags they are taking leisure in finalising crucial deals. Bloody hell give these poor chaps the good ak 203, I don't want them to face death using that shitty INSAS.
Modi knows any upaar neeche and he will lose power and country a defeat that we may not recover.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I heard Wang is coming but India has not confirmed
If he is then now it's sure that a conflict is gonna take place in next 1-2 years
Let's brace ourselves to see a very dimmed situation for both the countries especially for us
I never wanted a war with them but if they are mongering then nothing is gonna stop us
I pray for my soldiers who are continuously fighting against all odds and paying for the mistakes made by corrupt gernails and bureaucrats
God bless them

JBH22

US's bet is faltering because India has finally realized what US was trying to do and India wouldn't get anything good worthwhile out of it. QUAD is a joke, an exercise in mental masturbation. India is better off developing her own weapons and build a strong navy.
We have an aircraft carrier in Andaman Nicobar, would have been nice to stuff it with Brahmos and Sukhoi. Some missile corvette and submarines, no idea why government is waiting for QUAD miracle. At first shot everyone will look the other way. Just like Ukraine was let down now imagine India since they naturally hate non white😂😂

mokoman

Country flag
We have an aircraft carrier in Andaman Nicobar, would have been nice to stuff it with Brahmos and Sukhoi. Some missile corvette and submarines, no idea why government is waiting for QUAD miracle. At first shot everyone will look the other way. Just like Ukraine was let down now imagine India since they naturally hate non white😂😂
Dont we have brahmos regiment there ? , i remember reading about it and a test firing of brahmos from there.

JBH22

Dont we have brahmos regiment there ? , i remember reading about it and a test firing of brahmos from there.
What I read we have some jaguar with harpoon stationed there. Well who knows if we have really fortified Andaman to tackle future threats. I hope so. Would be nice to make it our kaliningrad in the heart of Manaccan straits.