India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
? This piecemeal disengagement is useless. They built the required infrastructure in the guise of the current standoff.

China claims they disengaged at Hot Spring area, while the Indian side claimed it is incorrect, and they have only disengaged at a few areas of Hot Spring, without divulging any more details.
long time back , saw a guy on twitter claim that chinese are building a road upto ridge that will cut into and overlook our valley .

i mean the valley that connects to pp15 .

Chinese are sharpening several knives to slice our territory .

in any conflict , we will lose entire valley there , practically undefendable now

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
long time back , saw a guy on twitter claim that chinese are building a road upto ridge that will cut into and overlook our valley .

in any conflict , we will lose entire valleys there , practically undefendable now
Tell me one advantage we have on them
I guess nothing

THESIS THORON

Country flag

in any conflict , we will lose entire valley there , practically undefendable now
why arent we sharpening knives ??

mokoman

Country flag
we are , we have options too .

i know we are building additional roads overlooking them in demchok.

chinese brought in civilians + pla to do dharna in a demchok valley on our land .

we are building a road upto , overlooking them .

if war starts ,IMHO we can overrun them at several places

I guess nothing
they are building several air bases, rail road lines , building more villages .

we are building more tunnels , highways too . and entire India lies besides Tibet , they cant match that , only issue is if we will have aukut to go full blast .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
I guess nothing
Some sectors are inherently vulnerable owning to their geographical limitations. Fortunately, such sectors are present for both the sides.

We are. But it is not enough. Democratic govt. is too much preoccupied in petty politics and domestic elections that national security takes a back-bench. Unless we face a massive defeat, which drills sense in our countrymen at large, this won't go away. Local people are too ignorant, selfish and lacks patriotism.

------------------------------------
we are building more tunnels , highways too . and entire India lies besides Tibet , they cant match that , only issue is if we will have aukut to go full blast .
Yep, that is everything. If we had aukat, Pakistan would not exist today. If we had aukat, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka would have been states of India.

No other country has payed a bigger price than India for culturing weak traitors as its leaders.

BabaKhalbali

Chinese foreign minister and state counciller wang yi coming to india later this month

Chinese foreign minister Wang Yi likely to visit India in late March | Latest News India - Hindustan Times
Tibetans should gheraofy him and throw a rotten bat on his face. MoCA se kam hi umeed hai besides chai biskoot on taxpayers money

sorcerer

Country flag
India, China in talks over Foreign Minister Wang Yi’s visit

Signalling a possible turnaround in ties, China’s State Councillor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi could visit India later this month, the first such visit by a Chinese official since the crisis along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) sparked by the Chinese military’s transgressions in April 2020.

indiatester

Country flag
What the f*** is going on.
I'll anyway wait for them to withdraw to their pre-Galwan and pre-Doklam positions before trying to understand this charm raid.
In this day and age, they can't expect us to ignore the fact that they are arming Pakistan with some deep discounted weapons just to contain us.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
What the f*** is going on.
I'll anyway wait for them to withdraw to their pre-Galwan and pre-Doklam positions before trying to understand this charm raid.
In this day and age, they can't expect us to ignore the fact that they are arming Pakistan with some deep discounted weapons just to contain us.

I will rather trust gypsies with my money than trust Chinese with agreements and friendship. if they are trying to cozy up with us, that means the opposite, they either want to make us their bitch or distract us from their imminent attack.

Bhairav

Country flag
I will rather trust gypsies with my money than trust Chinese with agreements and friendship. if they are trying to cozy up with us, that means the opposite, they either want to make us their bitch or distract us from their imminent attack.
I see only three reasons behind why these batmunchers are acting like this-
1. They want to attack Taiwan, and after their massive blunder in Galwan, they know they wont be able to fight a two front war. So they are here to give us "Churan" of an agreement on border demarcation.
2. Just like how their Papa Batmuncher Xi visited India just before Wuhan Virus and Galwan, he is visiting India to again backstab us in future.
3. Extending Point 1, they might be planning to include India into their "Yuan sphere" by signing a deal with India to trade in Yuan instead of Dollar. just today Saudi Arabia has agreed to accept payments from China in Yuan instead of Dollar.

yuba

Country flag
Make the groundwork for attack on taiwan and we stay at our location . Never trust them and give them a headache they snakes will shit on us after they finish taiwan

yuba

Country flag
I see only three reasons behind why these batmunchers are acting like this-
1. They want to attack Taiwan, and after their massive blunder in Galwan, they know they wont be able to fight a two front war. So they are here to give us "Churan" of an agreement on border demarcation.
2. Just like how their Papa Batmuncher Xi visited India just before Wuhan Virus and Galwan, he is visiting India to again backstab us in future.
3. Extending Point 1, they might be planning to include India into their "Yuan sphere" by signing a deal with India to trade in Yuan instead of Dollar. just today Saudi Arabia has agreed to accept payments from China in Yuan instead of Dollar.
The Saudi leader is playing a dangerous game can see an attack on the king later blamed on terrorists only later to find out it was the US

cannonfodder

Country flag
They know that everyone is stunned by aggression of US SM/financial power. So they may want to slip in yuan as an alternate reserve currency. That is why we are probably getting CCP minister visiting india. This is just an educated guess that they need indian backing as well. But it wont end up good for us as we hold large usd deposits + surplus trade, but deficit trade with CCP. In short we will shooting in the foot if agreeing on it .

CCP can talk friendship and all if they are ready to settle border with india.

Last edited:

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
It is chinese media, they will try to spin own stories.... Most likely if this happens, trade will happen based on rupees and not yuan. Yes, yuan is more stable - But it would be a disaster if we based our trade with russia on chinese support. Would render the whole point of Indo russian cooperation redundant.