India-China Border conflict

ym888

Werent these deluded jokers claiming they are capable of fully fighting a 2 front war just a few months back? What changed in these 5 months?

Five months without a war, which is a good thing

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They are number 1 clowns.
We all know we could never be ready to fight 2 front war, even a full-scale war with China without indigenous defense industries.
This is the condition of our air force and 5 months ago they were capable
Tell me who will trust these generals
They are good at blabbering but nothing in ground
For this entire scenario iaf is only responsible

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They are number 1 clowns.
We all know we could never be ready to fight 2 front war, even a full-scale war with China without indigenous defense industries.
Point is nothing can be done now we are gonna face this for next 7-8 years even if we become pro active
We ourselves created a wonderful window for our Enemy or else they are real fools

Mangal

Country flag
This is the condition of our air force and 5 months ago they were capable
Tell me who will trust these generals
They are good at blabbering but nothing in ground
For this entire scenario iaf is only responsible
Not limited to just airforce.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Not limited to just airforce.
Agree.. even army got nothing to show up in artillery department tanks are full of tin cans Basic Rifles are missing and still many are using INSAS and if we extend it to condition of BSF etc situation is pathetic.

Thankfully Negev is getting inducted and new sniper etc are coming in.

But we need to rejuvenate our ammo department.. the ammo released for training also need to be increased. There is no point having army which isn't getting trained on daily basis. Even rednecks in america spend more ammo for fun during weekends.

The Shrike

Country flag
no idea what hotsprings mean , the place red arrow is pointing to is outside our gogra camp.

found this article

“China and India held the 15th round of commander-level talks on March 11 and issued a joint press release,” the statement said. “Since last year, the two sides have successively achieved disengagement in the Galwan Valley, Pangong Lake and Hot Spring areas. The current situation on the ground is stable and controllable.”

maybe the hotspring area they are talking about is PP17a , there was disengagement back in august. then this isnt a new development 🤷‍♂️
"The current situation on the ground is stable and controllable"
Wow, did we really say this in a joint press release, I mean what sort of cucked up statement is this? We have both deployed 50-100K men near the border but everything is ok and under control - nothing to see here onlee?

ym888

See, this is the exact issue I keep saying. We don't have the comfort of ditching imports completely to grow our military-industrial complex. Both must go together.

DRDO/HAL communist loonies have successfully convinced our dehati govt. that they can deliver. Govt. should have been wiser and ordered all 126 Rafales back in 2017, whereas Tejas can develop to substitute for Mig-21s.

Now we are literally on warpath. Tejas Mk1/Mk1A cannot hold on its own to J-16 and J-20s, and Tejas Mk2 won't go into production before 2027, given it faces no setbacks, which is highly unlikely.
Our squadron strength will only start to recover by 2030, and by then, Pakistan and China will be extremely foolish not to take advantage of this weakness.

If in the next war, if we get absolutely obliterated by Pakistan and China, blame the absolute moron govt. which lacks strategic thinking and DRDO/HAL for making criminally false promises.
Don't worry, there won't be a war.

There are no winners in wars

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Chandragupt Maurya
1. Rajdhaani to Indraprastha he rahegi
2. China-Nepal Rail-link Project ka kya update hai?
China–Nepal Railway, China: $29bn
China Railway Corporation is constructing a 700km rail link from Shigatse City, Tibet to Kathmandu, Nepal. The project aims to increase mobility and provide a smooth flow of traffic in the region.

The project involves the construction of stations, platforms, bridges, and tunnels. It also includes building administrative facilities and related infrastructures. Further, it includes the installation of signalling, lighting and safety systems; as well as communication networks, and interlocking systems.

China Railway First Survey and Design Institute Group was appointed as the design consultant for Shigatse–Gyirong section. Construction of the line began in August 2021.
I want it to be extended till Patna via Raxaul because the Delhi-Kolkata High-Speed Rail corridor is passing via Patna

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Ye Modi ka bamboo bol raha hai. They tried Chumar and failed. They tried in Doklam and failed. Now, in Laddakh, Bamboo itana andar ghusa diya hai ki Bahut dard hota hai. India's response had left no option for these 5 ft Chinese but to come on settlement table. Their every anti India gimmicks has proved counter productive. First, thrir string of pearl was destroyed by diplomacy rather than iron curtain. Subsequently, look east policy was transformed into act east. Malabar exercises was taken to south China sea. QUAD was strengthened. Unfavorable atmosphere was created for Chinese businesses in India. Brahmos sold to Philippines. Vitnam is in queue. CPEC qas subotaged causing Billions of USD loss to China. Modi se panga hamesha bhari padta hai har kisi ko. Pichavade mai bamboo dal diya hai bahut andar tak.

Waanar

Country flag
See, this is the exact issue I keep saying. We don't have the comfort of ditching imports completely to grow our military-industrial complex. Both must go together.

DRDO/HAL communist loonies have successfully convinced our dehati govt. that they can deliver. Govt. should have been wiser and ordered all 126 Rafales back in 2017, whereas Tejas can develop to substitute for Mig-21s.

Now we are literally on warpath. Tejas Mk1/Mk1A cannot hold on its own to J-16 and J-20s, and Tejas Mk2 won't go into production before 2027, given it faces no setbacks, which is highly unlikely.
Our squadron strength will only start to recover by 2030, and by then, Pakistan and China will be extremely foolish not to take advantage of this weakness.

If in the next war, if we get absolutely obliterated by Pakistan and China, blame the absolute moron govt. which lacks strategic thinking and DRDO/HAL for making criminally false promises.
Let me float my armchair theory and tell me if it's feasible.

Let's assume (hypothetically, of course) that the IAF is outclassed wholly and unarguably on a two front war.

Can implementing a change in our infantry composition (maybe even on a squad level) where every squad has a trained air guard with a MANPAD cause significant dent in enemy's capability?
How does MANPAD and it's behavior change with regard to aircrafts at high altitude?

I assume such a large dissemination of MANPADs will cause significant damage and will absolutely never let the enemy get complete air superiority, even if all IAF infrastructure is rendered useless.

Am I being unrealistically hopeful here?
What are the possible cons?

Any input is appreciated.
School me.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
We lacked a sufficient amount of winter clothing during the initial part of the conflict. SO, Emergency purchases from Americans and they were "kind" enough to fast track its delivery
Actual idea behind is maximum delay the desi products and go for sudden emergency procurement when emergency arises...isse achha aur kya tarika hai kamane ka....Apne Raju ke naak ke niche luut paat ho raha hai aur use pata hi nahi chal raha aur yaha Raju desi maal ke liye promotional schemes bana raha hai..😂😂