India-China Border conflict

vidhwanshak

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
yeah @mokoman and @mist_consecutive
kripa kar gyaan ki varsha kare
no idea what hotsprings mean , the place red arrow is pointing to is outside our gogra camp.

found this article

“China and India held the 15th round of commander-level talks on March 11 and issued a joint press release,” the statement said. “Since last year, the two sides have successively achieved disengagement in the Galwan Valley, Pangong Lake and Hot Spring areas. The current situation on the ground is stable and controllable.”

maybe the hotspring area they are talking about is PP17a , there was disengagement back in august. then this isnt a new development 🤷‍♂️

Dharmocrat

Country flag
Serviceability of Su-30 mki extremely low, even before the Ukraine Crisis began.. So, imagine the situation, if there is a long drawn Ukraine war..:frusty:

So says a Congi bootlicker shill who also echoes gora whines of "degradation of Democracy " in India.

I don't believe in what these shits say one f**king bit. It's designed to cause panic and force us to run to Massa for security while destroying our civilization.

I believe our forces and the Late Shri Rawat when he said India was ready for a 2.5 front war. I believe him more than shitposters here whose only inclination is to pretend to be patriots and demoralize the forum and cause meltdowns.

Yes, you know who I am talking about. People who regularly follow threads on India China Pak all know a bunch of posters who always seem to post the most pessimistic things and cause meltdowns. They never seem to have anything positive or constructive to say. Always whining and bitching.

It's shameful.

JBH22

Rafael lines busy till 2030??
At this stage, no desi platform has matured to be produced in quantities we want. Russian do not have capacity to supply more and CAATSA will hamper any such plans.
French Rafale not gonna happen soon.
US F 16 and Swedish Gripen prone to sanctions.
I think years of no decision making will cost us dearly down the line, namely with China threats looming and Pakistan getting free plane.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

Someone said it finally
See, this is the exact issue I keep saying. We don't have the comfort of ditching imports completely to grow our military-industrial complex. Both must go together.

DRDO/HAL communist loonies have successfully convinced our dehati govt. that they can deliver. Govt. should have been wiser and ordered all 126 Rafales back in 2017, whereas Tejas can develop to substitute for Mig-21s.

Now we are literally on warpath. Tejas Mk1/Mk1A cannot hold on its own to J-16 and J-20s, and Tejas Mk2 won't go into production before 2027, given it faces no setbacks, which is highly unlikely.
Our squadron strength will only start to recover by 2030, and by then, Pakistan and China will be extremely foolish not to take advantage of this weakness.

If in the next war, if we get absolutely obliterated by Pakistan and China, blame the absolute moron govt. which lacks strategic thinking and DRDO/HAL for making criminally false promises.

Last edited:

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Werent these deluded jokers claiming they are capable of fully fighting a 2 front war just a few months back? What changed in these 5 months?

They are number 1 clowns.
We all know we could never be ready to fight 2 front war, even a full-scale war with China without indigenous defense industries.