India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
How can wolfpack be so sure about the location? I mean how can he judge the location by just seeing the video? Any help on this would be appreciated
The stone inscription on the background and the stairs etc., that location has been geo-located by your truly last year, everybody knows it now. Whenever something happens, China tries to sell videos from that location as "Galwan clashpoint".

vidhwanshak

Country flag
The stone inscription on the background and the stairs etc., that location has been geo-located by your truly last year, everybody knows it now. Whenever something happens, China tries to sell videos from that location as "Galwan clashpoint".
This issue needs to be addressed by the higher echelon of IA and foreign ministry. They literally are claiming that they have control over the whole clash point. Common people will definitely believe their narrative. At least they should think about the feelings of family members of soldiers who were killed during the skirmishes of Galwan valley, and "officially" bust their lies.

mokoman

Country flag
How can wolfpack be so sure about the location? I mean how can he judge the location by just seeing the video? Any help on this would be appreciated
lol that image is mine , posted it on twitter months ago.

chinese claim their border to be here. (arrow point written "inscription" )

there is also a vid of early stand off from this location , very few people see it.

i think our LAC is also here , which means entire buffer zone is inside our side.

Knowitall

Their combined armed brigades are pretty damn strong actually and they are not even the primary armored warfare units off the PLA.

This is the basic structure of a heavy combined armed brigade of the PLA. After the reforms they were based on the US model with soviet influences rather than the previous soviet model.

1641118764376.png

Your combat service battalion will usually have your engineers and logistic officers maintaining the serviceability of these vehicles.

1641118843587.png

Under you combat support you have a plethora of mine clearing vehicles and bridge laying trucks etc.

Their recon battalions have ground recce vehicles like any other country but also have a dedicated drone units along with electronic warfare ELINT units.

Their artillery battery is hybrid version of US and soviet models.

1641119583589.png

While their air defense battalions are soviet style.

1641119697128.png

Their main combined arms brigade

1641119798476.png

Once again the soviet model was ditched in favor of the american model due to the greater firepower and armor that it offered.

1641119934806.png

Contrary to the popular belief quality wise again both their type 15 and type 9 IFV are quite potent both firepower and armor wise. T-90 on the other hand is also a extremely potent tank that could use hard and soft kill APS along with better ammo. The only issue is BMP 2 which is an absolute dogshit of IFV that can be penetrated by a 12.7mm MG from the side or 50 calibre SLAP. Another major issue is that it can be penetrated by any 2nd or above shaped charges easily from any angle.

Credits for image:- Battle order (Excellent channel worth following)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Their combined armed brigades are pretty damn strong actually and they are not even the primary armored warfare units off the PLA.

This is the basic structure of a heavy combined armed brigade of the PLA. After the reforms they were based on the US model with soviet influences rather than the previous soviet model.

View attachment 129105

Your combat service battalion will usually have your engineers and logistic officers maintaining the serviceability of these vehicles.

View attachment 129106

Under you combat support you have a plethora of mine clearing vehicles and bridge laying trucks etc.

Their recon battalions have ground recce vehicles like any other country but also have a dedicated drone units along with electronic warfare ELINT units.

Their artillery battery is hybrid version of US and soviet models.

View attachment 129111

While their air defense battalions are soviet style.

View attachment 129113

Their main combined arms brigade

View attachment 129114

Once again the soviet model was ditched in favor of the american model due to the greater firepower and armor that it offered.

View attachment 129117

Contrary to the popular belief quality wise again both their type 15 and type 9 IFV are quite potent both firepower and armor wise. T-90 on the other hand is also a extremely potent tank that could use hard and soft kill APS along with better ammo. The only issue is BMP 2 which is an absolute dogshit of IFV that can be penetrated by a 12.7mm MG from the side or 50 calibre SLAP. Another major issue is that it can be penetrated by any 2nd or above shaped charges easily from any angle.

Credits for image:- Battle order (Excellent channel worth following)
Any such info graphic of indian military ?

mokoman

Country flag
Lol what next, will we be re instating the Hindi-Cheeni Bhai-Bhai slogan?
Next winter olympics will be in China on Feb 4 2022

we already extended full support to China

Hindi-Cheeni Bhai-Bhai slogan will be offically raised then

after the winter olympics ends , China will send 1000 soldiers and squat some more on our land .

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Next winter olympics will be in China on Feb 4 2022

we already extended full support to China

Hindi-Cheeni Bhai-Bhai slogan will be offically raised then

after the winter olympics ends , China will send 1000 soldiers and squat some more on our land .
So sir it will be better to say the land they captured is theirs and now forget it
Even it's a good one too much resources going towards there with no purpose
It's better to fall back, today belonged to them tomorrow might be (again) ours
Now better to focus restructure reform and get organized but I have a large doubt regarding this particular point. Once standoff over IA will forget everything and again do what they usually do (sit till enemy knocks)

mokoman

Country flag
So sir it will be better to say the land they captured is theirs and now forget it
Even it's a good one too much resources going towards there with no purpose
It's better to fall back, today belonged to them tomorrow might be (again) ours
Now better to focus restructure reform and get organized but I have a large doubt regarding this particular point. Once standoff over IA will forget everything and again do what they usually do (sit till enemy knocks)
IMHO chinese will move back from yjunc in Depsang , probably agree to buffer zone.

i am guessing this because they havent build anything there . there is only very small chinese presence there.

they will wait a few months . waste our time with 'talks' . then agree to buffer zone.

entire bufferzone will be on our side , so bascially they will have pushed us out.

IF they dont move back , i think we will fuck them up , :dude::dude: , u guys wait and watch.

another location called PP15 is lost , they have refused to give it up.

then there is a valley in demchock , a handfull of PLA and civilians crossed a stream and pitched tents on our land. most likely they will move back from there too.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
IMHO chinese will move back from yjunc in Depsang , probably agree to buffer zone.

i am guessing this because they havent build anything there . there is only very small chinese presence there.

they will wait a few months . waste our time with 'talks' . then agree to buffer zone.

entire bufferzone will be on our side , so bascially they will have pushed us out.

IF they dont move back , i think we will fuck them up , :dude::dude: , u guys wait and watch.

another location called PP15 is lost , they have refused to give it up.

then there is a valley in demchock , a handfull of PLA and civilians crossed a stream and pitched tents on our land. most likely they will move back from there too.
So total loss without war will be pp15 and buffer zone in our land i.e. they took some land from previous buffer zone

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
lol that image is mine , posted it on twitter months ago.

chinese claim their border to be here. (arrow point written "inscription" )

there is also a vid of early stand off from this location , very few people see it.

i think our LAC is also here , which means entire buffer zone is inside our side.

If the yellow arrow with the inscription is the chinese claim line.. Why did the Chinese set up tents at the bend, where the clashes happened?

mokoman

Country flag
If the yellow arrow with the inscription is the chinese claim line.. Why did the Chinese set up tents at the bend, where the clashes happened?
its stupid propaganda .

the inscription says "never give up an inch" "great rivers and mountains"

but its what they are claiming now , so as to not lose face.

literally makes 0 sense but whatever.

So total loss without war will be pp15 and buffer zone in our land i.e. they took some land from previous buffer zone
they took some land from previous buffer zone

nope , no land lost like that.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Because it opens up the chance for other powers to enter. US may want to destabilise china by supplying material to us incase war extends more than 2-3 weeks. US wont send men, but sending material is almost assured at this point.
Could you specify the "materials" and how they could help. Sigs, 777 Apache Chinooks Tactical and Strategic Lifters. Training and induction needs months.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Could you specify the "materials" and how they could help. Sigs, 777 Apache Chinooks Tactical and Strategic Lifters. Training and induction needs months.
How? We have troops trained on all of these. Id give it a week max for an existing arty crew to be trained on m777 controls, same for the apaches and chinooks. And tactical and strategic are close enough to civillian aircraft, with controls and equipment, that you can put civilian pilots in the cockpit and tell them to go.

Controls are usually more standardised than you might think. Minor diiferences can be worked out in a short while. Of course, inducting new people into forces will take much longer- you cant train civillians to fly a fighter jet.

However my point was for bigger things like ammunition ( Which will be a major factor for us, our reserves are at 10 days), Intelligence (positions, intent, numbers), help in industrial capability (For very extended conflict(over 2-3 months)).

Beyond that, American tanks, helis etc could be bought at a discount incase war extends even more. By some estimates, this could be more than a year. Entirely depends on how invested Chinese are in the conflict.