Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
How can they be useful to us? There is no coherence of departments, interaction. They don't know our language. How to communicate with them - by gestures?
I thought this site is visited by people who are at least a little familiar with military affairs.
Ya'll Nibbiar I think you are mistaken DFI is Geopolitical site with military section not the other way around. And I said there is a possibility that dosent meant it will happen.

If doubt about the side Geopolitical with military affairs section then you can ask the mod's.

JBH22

How can they be useful to us? There is no coherence of departments, interaction. They don't know our language. How to communicate with them - by gestures?
I thought this site is visited by people who are at least a little familiar with military affairs.
Cannon fodder may be, it is also true that Russian disinformation is at work. What all i know is good luck to you for standing up to the Russians. You will need it. Baltic States and Polish will join in the fight.

Haldilal

Country flag
Cannon fodder may be, it is also true that Russian disinformation is at work. What all i know is good luck to you for standing up to the Russians. You will need it. Baltic States and Polish will join in the fight.
Ya'll Nibbiars doubt about that other countries will join. If happened will be symbolic. But doubt that hugh Nato presence will happen in Ukraine.

Haldilal

Country flag
We have a fully staffed army (250 thousand). We have a 100 thousand operational reserve. Why do we need a couple hundred mercenaries.
Ya'll Nibbiars to so sucidial missions where chances of returns are zero. And it's only theoretical talk. Not talking that it will happen. But what if?.

JBH22

Ya'll Nibbiars doubt about that other countries will join. If happened will be symbolic. But doubt that hugh Nato presence will happen in Ukraine.
Baltic States and Polish are rabidly anti Russian, they will certainly jump in bandwagon if Russia pokes in Ukraine. However, at this stage it is highly improbable that Russians will attack. More of aggressive posturing to tell Ukraine to cool down and not do something stupid in Donbas.
Oh I forgot Sakaashvili moved to Ukraine that's why they act foolishly.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars don't knew about that but there is possibility of the Syrian Mercenaries even if it's little it's there. Well but not on the scale some are thinking. But even having a few on the Ukrainian soil is extremely bad idea.
Buddy that yanukovych was exiled in russia, called for use of russian in ukraine , tried to end acrimony between ukraine and russia and still he was charged for treason. Everybody knows maidan coup was funded by the worlds biggest terrorist organisations operating in washingtonistan.

TLDR- I consider Ukraine to be a self respecting nation for standing up to a relative giant like Russia and do not think they'll go for that strategy but if they do, count me as a Russian shill till Ukraine loses.
Its pointless to indulge with him. Facts doesnt matter if you dont tow their line you are labelled as 'X' shill. Pretty self defeating argument there.

While there remains irrefutable hard hitting evidence that ukrainians front line is full of foreign legions. For example Ilyn was an estonian citizen and not a ukrainian citizen.He was also a mercenary and a medic. And that ukranian commander palas if I remember his name correctly LIED on the record claimed his squads were dressed in white helmets and are purely ukranians lulz.
On ilyn's phone they discovered photos of another texan fuller iraqi vetern who was fighting in ukraine against ethnic russians. That damien also the list is long.

And when he was slaughtered , pompeo was first to poop in his pants.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Yeah that defensive thing makes sense. Think the Russians are caught in a sort of land terrain trap. Look at their position. They sit on a HUGE plain. The defensive lines are far away. So they either push to those lines or have a border they cannot defend.

You, Indians, have mountains, oceans and a swamp/desert thing for borders. Nice and neat.
Yes sindhu ( indus ) in west along with thar desert in north west .
Ocean on both sides , himalaya in north and east .

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiar I think you are mistaken DFI is Geopolitical site with military section not the other way around. And I said there is a possibility that dosent meant it will happen.

If doubt about the side Geopolitical with military affairs section then you can ask the mod's.
What this lingo barrier so cant communicate bs:rofl: Kek does one really need to hold a phd in military doctrines to answer such a gimcrack argument . How do you think foreign jihadist communicate in Syria? They have translators ofcourse.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Baltic States and Polish are rabidly anti Russian, they will certainly jump in bandwagon if Russia pokes in Ukraine. However, at this stage it is highly improbable that Russians will attack. More of aggressive posturing to tell Ukraine to cool down and not do something stupid in Donbas.
Oh I forgot Sakaashvili moved to Ukraine that's why they act foolishly.
Rules based international order should exclude interference be it any internal affairs of others or unilateral sanctions. Readiness to sanction Russia but reluctance to sanction China is hypocrisy.

Keep in mind that ccp is far greater threat to everybody as even amreeki accepts it alone cant challenge and defeat them in eco, tech & mil domains. Russia not in that league. As far eu it sees China as “partner” but “push back, constrain” approach to Russia.

As russia goes down , the vaccum will worsen and be filled by none other but ccp. Because west and eu are already stagnated in terms of both growth and economy. The demography already favours ccp. Check population. Ccp will stab in the back to russians too. Vladivostok was a red signal issued in the past !

Thats why russia was looking to diversify its customer portfolio in terms of oil and gas. It resulted in BHARAT to invest 15 billion while talks with japs ongoing.

Now this fresh shit hit them in luhansk donetsk. They started sanctioning russia again THis time 53 russian companies barred to trade.

Having minimal choice....

This gonna force Russia into ccp influence because of this constant poking and sanction shit.

The bottom tier sheep i.e. normal ukrainians will have the worst to endure in all of this.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Horrible. Whole hordes of Americans. The aircraft carrier is about to enter Kalmius (a river in Donetsk).:)

shade

Country flag
Rules based international order should exclude interference be it any internal affairs of others or unilateral sanctions. Readiness to sanction Russia but reluctance to sanction China is hypocrisy.

Keep in mind that ccp is far greater threat to everybody as even amreeki accepts it alone cant challenge and defeat them in eco, tech & mil domains. Russia not in that league. As far eu it sees China as “partner” but “push back, constrain” approach to Russia.

As russia goes down , the vaccum will worsen and be filled by none other but ccp. Because west and eu are already stagnated in terms of both growth and economy. The demography already favours ccp. Check population. Ccp will stab in the back to russians too. Vladivostok was a red signal issued in the past !

Thats why russia was looking to diversify its customer portfolio in terms of oil and gas. It resulted in BHARAT to invest 15 billion while talks with japs ongoing.

Now this fresh shit hit them in luhansk donetsk. They started sanctioning russia again THis time 53 russian companies barred to trade.

Having minimal choice....

This gonna force Russia into ccp influence because of this constant poking and sanction shit.

The bottom tier sheep i.e. normal ukrainians will have the worst to endure in all of this.
If Russia ever manages to "handle" the hostile government in Ukraine or push farther militarily into that country, everyone who fought for Ukraine against Russians will get the stick, and American, EU and Jewish masters will be nowhere to be found, just like it happened to the Kurds when the Turki appeared and Americunts pulled support in Syria.
Today Kurds are allied with Bashar's Syrian Arab Army vs the Turkroach

Akim

Professional
Country flag
FRG was under external control, Japan was under external control. South Korea was under external control. I want it too! But alas.

Waanar

Country flag
Do you see a doctor or a healer? When you fly on a jet, did the pilot graduate from flight school or some kind of vagrant?
Why do we need the Syrians. The work should be done by professionals.
In 2014, various Russian information dumpsters shouted that American and Polish mercenaries were fighting on the side of Ukraine. Now it's Syrian.
This is a special misinformation to deceive others that the Ukrainian people are not ready to defend their country.
Do you deny Americans were foghting on the frontlines in Crimea?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do you deny Americans were foghting on the frontlines in Crimea?
Of course. There were isolated cases in the war in Donbass. The myth that Russia in Ukraine is at war with America was created by the Kremlin.
I read some of you and I want to ask you: celebrating India's Independence Day or dreaming of the British crown?😉

Haldilal

Country flag
Of course. There were isolated cases in the war in Donbass. The myth that Russia in Ukraine is at war with America was created by the Kremlin.
I read some of you and I want to ask you: celebrating India's Independence Day or dreaming of the British crown?😉
Ya'll Nibbiars dreaming of Ukraine in akhand aryavarta. Now your turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles