Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
What were the alternatives to the Syrian conflict? What would have happened if currencies broke? How many would be dead? China/Pakistan would have BIG economic problems who would they have invaded to avoid internal strife?
Who would Russia have attacked if Russia was not occupied in Syria?
Roos wants water for crimea.
The dneper river is the obyektive this time, if roos secures dneper river then they will have a good defensive front against nato forces, because bylaroos is an ally of roos .
Dneper flows through roos, bylaroos and ukraine

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Roos wants water for crimea.
The dneper river is the obyektive this time, if roos secures dneper river then they will have a good defensive front against nato forces, because bylaroos is an ally of roos .
Dneper flows through roos, bylaroos and ukraine
Yeah that defensive thing makes sense. Think the Russians are caught in a sort of land terrain trap. Look at their position. They sit on a HUGE plain. The defensive lines are far away. So they either push to those lines or have a border they cannot defend.

You, Indians, have mountains, oceans and a swamp/desert thing for borders. Nice and neat.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Rebels to fight against Russia in Ukraine? Turkey is really gonna shoot themselves in the leg?
Turkey is kind of an enemy of everyone now. Perhaps, assisting the Ukraine will be an attempt to get back in the good graces of the evil puppet masters of the USA and Europe.
The more fronts Russians have to fight on the weaker at each front.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Turkey is kind of an enemy of everyone now. Perhaps, assisting the Ukraine will be an attempt to get back in the good graces of the evil puppet masters of the USA and Europe.
The more fronts Russians have to fight on the weaker at each front.
Or russia will postpone conflict with ukraine , tie turkey on pillory and do some nasty things .

Waanar

Country flag
Ukraine has become impoverished. Previously, we hired Blackwater and Polish mercenaries, and now hicks from Syria:rofl::rofl::rofl:
If you think you're hiring them...
Oh you sweet sweet summer child. I assure you, they're there to rape, loot and pillage. The last thing on their mind is fighting a conventional military.

It's a degenerate's last resort to allow them on one's own land knowing full well Russians will still treat YOUR people better. If Ukraine does allow them, then it truly deserves to be conquered by the Russians and have it's dignity reinstated because yes, it's a mere barter of nationalism induced feeling of inadequacy of pride for your culture, your people and all the other nice things you think you stand against the Russians for.
Also, I'd reckon the public backlash would give more recruits to the LPR and DPR which will have a long term effect on Ukraine's influence in the region. You might repel the Russians right now but if there's one thing that's true about the Russians, it's that they're tenacious and will be back.

The Syrians though?
Hahaha
Turkey's surviving on borrowed time (and plundered riches) and soon will have an economic crisis which will slap it back to the reality. As I've always said, the last Khalifa was Mia Khalifa and there'll be none after her. Definitely not Erdogan ffs.

Suit yourself though, it's your country.
Till it isn't.

TLDR- I consider Ukraine to be a self respecting nation for standing up to a relative giant like Russia and do not think they'll go for that strategy but if they do, count me as a Russian shill till Ukraine loses.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If you think you're hiring them...
Oh you sweet sweet summer child. I assure you, they're there to rape, loot and pillage. The last thing on their mind is fighting a conventional military.

It's a degenerate's last resort to allow them on one's own land knowing full well Russians will still treat YOUR people better. If Ukraine does allow them, then it truly deserves to be conquered by the Russians and have it's dignity reinstated because yes, it's a mere barter of nationalism induced feeling of inadequacy of pride for your culture, your people and all the other nice things you think you stand against the Russians for.
Also, I'd reckon the public backlash would give more recruits to the LPR and DPR which will have a long term effect on Ukraine's influence in the region. You might repel the Russians right now but if there's one thing that's true about the Russians, it's that they're tenacious and will be back.

The Syrians though?
Hahaha
Turkey's surviving on borrowed time (and plundered riches) and soon will have an economic crisis which will slap it back to the reality. As I've always said, the last Khalifa was Mia Khalifa and there'll be none after her. Definitely not Erdogan ffs.

Suit yourself though, it's your country.
Till it isn't.

TLDR- I consider Ukraine to be a self respecting nation for standing up to a relative giant like Russia and do not think they'll go for that strategy but if they do, count me as a Russian shill till Ukraine loses.
Do you see a doctor or a healer? When you fly on a jet, did the pilot graduate from flight school or some kind of vagrant?
Why do we need the Syrians. The work should be done by professionals.
In 2014, various Russian information dumpsters shouted that American and Polish mercenaries were fighting on the side of Ukraine. Now it's Syrian.
This is a special misinformation to deceive others that the Ukrainian people are not ready to defend their country.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Do you see a doctor or a healer? When you fly on a jet, did the pilot graduate from flight school or some kind of vagrant?
Why do we need the Syrians. The work should be done by professionals.
In 2014, various Russian information dumpsters shouted that American and Polish mercenaries were fighting on the side of Ukraine. Now it's Syrian.
This is a special misinformation to deceive others that the Ukrainian people are not ready to defend their country.
Ya'll Nibbiars don't knew about that but there is possibility of the Syrian Mercenaries even if it's little it's there. Well but not on the scale some are thinking. But even having a few on the Ukrainian soil is extremely bad idea.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars don't knew about that but there is possibility of the Syrian Mercenaries even if it's little it's there. Well but not on the scale some are thinking. But even having a few on the Ukrainian soil is extremely bad idea.
How can they be useful to us? There is no coherence of departments, interaction. They don't know our language. How to communicate with them - by gestures?
I thought this site is visited by people who are at least a little familiar with military affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles