Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Before anybody brands me a russian shill , just want to make it clear that I have always maintained that by weaking Russia what is really happening is that the power vaccum that is being created is filled by china .

And in the longer run china with its over a billion sheep has already screwed eurofags and enslaved doltish west by compromising them ideologically.

China should be the enemy not russia.

There is huge shortsightedness in western geopolitical attitude . Russia could be a very vital balancing factor in international relations. Russia is critical for a multipolar world. We have seen how caatsa is used against poor nations and that how amreecunts is too fucking butthurt about our import of Brahmos to philipipnes .

Infact amreecunt china trade relation ship is enormous as compared with Russians. And now china actually pumps billions in amreecunt universities that constantly churn out ignoramus zombies environmentalists and genderless activists goddamnit.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun
What nonsense.
I am Russian-speaking, my home is in Donetsk and I was forced to leave from there.
There are no rebels. There are collaborators who cooperate with the enemy. All their military formations are subordinate to the headquarters of Russia.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
What nonsense.
I am Russian-speaking, my home is in Donetsk and I was forced to leave from there.
There are no rebels. There are collaborators who cooperate with the enemy. All their military formations are subordinate to the headquarters of Russia.
Ya'll Nibbiars @Akim Nibba his primary target of words is not Ukraine but the European and Nato. @asaffronladoftherisingsun hates Jews and west. So just bare with some nonsense.

Last edited:

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
What nonsense.
I am not against ukraine. And I am not posting any nonsense. Ther have been foreign mercenaries captured in there with foreign guns. Western intelligence officers have already outlined a plan of action based on the methodology developed in Syria. We know that white Helmets is a non-governmental organization created in Syria in 2014. Its official name is Syria Civil Defense. The organization was repeatedly blamed for staging photo and video materials of demolitions and victims of attacks allegedly carried out by the Syrian government and the Russian Aerospace Force against 1 million jihadis armed by nato.

If you feel offended with diversity of opinions I have utmost regrets. I havent even yelled any shit against Ukraine in first place. I am personally for a peaceful resolution of ongoing issues but its hard to ignore what vermin west plans to do.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
A frenly remainder how narratives are set against Russians and Bashar al assad ibn THUNDERCOCK -
kek.jpg

It's ironic how these subhumans in west gloat about sanctions fucking over normal Syrians in gas & electricity because their failed op got skullfucked into uselessness for 6 years.

Then pic related happens reminding them how they're still the biggest bottom bitch loser of this Civil War (that they started lel) and they proceed to piss their pants crying for amreeka or their turkroach pimp to notice them.

Because they lost their gas too, and just want everyone else to suffer for their own stupidity of losing.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not against ukraine. And I am not posting any nonsense. Ther have been foreign mercenaries captured in there with foreign guns. Western intelligence officers have already outlined a plan of action based on the methodology developed in Syria. We know that white Helmets is a non-governmental organization created in Syria in 2014. Its official name is Syria Civil Defense. The organization was repeatedly blamed for staging photo and video materials of demolitions and victims of attacks allegedly carried out by the Syrian government and the Russian Aerospace Force against 1 million jihadis armed by nato.

If you feel offended with diversity of opinions I have utmost regrets. I havent even yelled any shit against Ukraine in first place. I am personally for a peaceful resolution of ongoing issues but its hard to ignore what vermin west plans to do.
It does not offend me, it surprises me. I understand if this was written by a citizen of Russia. Their brains are filthy with propaganda, which pours into their ears 24 hours a day. They are ready to fight the West by killing Ukrainians. They are not capable of more. Although they are not capable of that either. They want to get Ukraine for free. They are told there that they will be greeted with flowers.
There is no half of Ukraine with pro-Russian sympathies! The pro-Russian party gains 11-13% of the vote in the elections. And these are elderly people who want to return the USSR and their youth.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
It does not offend me, it surprises me. I understand if this was written by a citizen of Russia. Their brains are filthy with propaganda, which pours into their ears 24 hours a day. They are ready to fight the West by killing Ukrainians. They are not capable of more. Although they are not capable of that either. They want to get Ukraine for free. They are told there that they will be greeted with flowers.
There is no half of Ukraine with pro-Russian sympathies! The pro-Russian party gains 11-13% of the vote in the elections. And these are elderly people who want to return the USSR and their youth.
Ya'll Nibbiars his aim is towards the west not particularly on the Ukraine.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Well scd aint propaganda , arming jihadis in Syria aint propaganda, foreign mercenaries aint propaganda either.

In luhansk its approx 50% in donetsk its 40%. Crimea has 1,5 million Russians and 350,000 Ukrainians .

If those scums in west did not interfered & overthrown the earlier pro Russian elected president, Ukraine would not be in this stage. They had been throwing money to seed uprising in many countries who they considered unfriendly to them & no single country had a good track records after the uprising.

Rebuke all you want, facts are nato has reneged on every promise made to ussr.Its a clusterfuck of sheer proportions. They were not supposed to expand in Eastern side .Ukraine government wants to commit genocide in eastern ukraine and a good chunk of that region are russian/ukranians. since the west backed coup in 2014 people have lived in constant fear and civil war came to be and if ukraine does make moves in that region russia will get involved to protect ethnic russians .

This conflict is avoidable just give citizens equal rights in eastern ukraine and make them feel safe and apart of the ukraine government , Didnt ukrainian goverment forced its language in all levels of educations that recieved huge backlash from russian community? Ofcourse russians and ukrainians can co exist in peace but your one side demonizing russians is laughable. You should not be a scaepegoat and amreeka doesnt care a damn about anybodys interest let alone Ukrainian interests.

Good luck !

Waanar

Country flag
My knee-grows...
Ukraine won't survive a war with Russia without a strong backing by the West with actual soldiers and weapons on the ground.
None of that embedded military advisors/trainers stuff with minimal footprint. We're talking F35s in Ukrainian runways, we're talking ships circling Russian coast, we're talking Normandy beach-esque assaults but the beach speaks vodka, we're talking running out of men and forcing conscription!

Realistically, neither Russia nor US want that but previous engagements show US abandoning allies to threats who are not really a threat. US fed the Kurds to the Turks even though they could've stopped Turkey from establishing the safe zone with mere diplomatic efforts. Historically, US abandoned South Vietnam, non Ba'athist/ non-extremists in Iraq to ISIS, is currently trying it's best to abandon Afghans to Taliban and didn't even try to stop the flow of funds from the Irish nationalists in their country to the IRA for fighting against the Brits (a supposed friend and ally) at the height of Cold War when it was probably the most critical part of NATO and the counter Russian strategy.
If any Ukrainian thinks Biden or any president is going to risk their political career to save Ukraine which was closer to Russia barely more than a decade ago, you're wrong.

Look at what happened to Nixon's policy. The Americans fought against Vietnam to "contain" communism, then USSR fell later on and the Americans got so complacent they started training YPG (a commie group) to fight against ISIS who they were training before to wreck Assad's government but YPG is an affiliate of PKK so they started threatening Turkey (which is a NATO ally) so Americans abandoned YPG to the Turks. YPG is now backed by the Russians, so basically aiding Assad. Lmao.

I'm going off on a rant but my point is-
American tacticians are excellent at their jobs but the "big picture" or strategy does not exist in the Pentagon.
It's all reactionary. It's chaotic, it's unstable and it's unpredictable. You're better of having a consistent enemy than a WILD ally like the US.
It's a country without principles.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
My knee-grows...
Ukraine won't survive a war with Russia without a strong backing by the West with actual soldiers and weapons on the ground.
None of that embedded military advisors/trainers stuff with minimal footprint. We're talking F35s in Ukrainian runways, we're talking ships circling Russian coast, we're talking Normandy beach-esque assaults but the beach speaks vodka, we're talking running out of men and forcing conscription!

Realistically, neither Russia nor US want that but previous engagements show US abandoning allies to threats who are not really a threat. US fed the Kurds to the Turks even though they could've stopped Turkey from establishing the safe zone with mere diplomatic efforts. Historically, US abandoned South Vietnam, non Ba'athist/ non-extremists in Iraq to ISIS, is currently trying it's best to abandon Afghans to Taliban and didn't even try to stop the flow of funds from the Irish nationalists in their country to the IRA for fighting against the Brits (a supposed friend and ally) at the height of Cold War when it was probably the most critical part of NATO and the counter Russian strategy.
If any Ukrainian thinks Biden or any president is going to risk their political career to save Ukraine which was closer to Russia barely more than a decade ago, you're wrong.

Look at what happened to Nixon's policy. The Americans fought against Vietnam to "contain" communism, then USSR fell later on and the Americans got so complacent they started training YPG (a commie group) to fight against ISIS who they were training before to wreck Assad's government but YPG is an affiliate of PKK so they started threatening Turkey (which is a NATO ally) so Americans abandoned YPG to the Turks. YPG is now backed by the Russians, so basically aiding Assad. Lmao.

I'm going off on a rant but my point is-
American tacticians are excellent at their jobs but the "big picture" or strategy does not exist in the Pentagon.
It's all reactionary. It's chaotic, it's unstable and it's unpredictable. You're better of having a consistent enemy than a WILD ally like the US.
It's a country without principles.
Well said btw-
kek1.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well scd aint propaganda , arming jihadis in Syria aint propaganda, foreign mercenaries aint propaganda either.

In luhansk its approx 50% in donetsk its 40%. Crimea has 1,5 million Russians and 350,000 Ukrainians .

If those scums in west did not interfered & overthrown the earlier pro Russian elected president, Ukraine would not be in this stage. They had been throwing money to seed uprising in many countries who they considered unfriendly to them & no single country had a good track records after the uprising.

Rebuke all you want, facts are nato has reneged on every promise made to ussr.Its a clusterfuck of sheer proportions. They were not supposed to expand in Eastern side .Ukraine government wants to commit genocide in eastern ukraine and a good chunk of that region are russian/ukranians. since the west backed coup in 2014 people have lived in constant fear and civil war came to be and if ukraine does make moves in that region russia will get involved to protect ethnic russians .

This conflict is avoidable just give citizens equal rights in eastern ukraine and make them feel safe and apart of the ukraine government , Didnt ukrainian goverment forced its language in all levels of educations that recieved huge backlash from russian community? Ofcourse russians and ukrainians can co exist in peace but your one side demonizing russians is laughable. You should not be a scaepegoat and amreeka doesnt care a damn about anybodys interest let alone Ukrainian interests.

Good luck !
Yanukovych was pro-Russian. Ha ha ha. Under him, many "economic wars" with Russia began. (Pipe, candy, milk and cheese, automobile). Russia is now simply using it, "repainting the sign."
I will repeat. I am a former resident of Donetsk. Now I live in Odessa, which speaks Russian. I have all the rights guaranteed by the Constitution.
In the future, I do not want to enter into an argument with you, because you use Russian templates.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
A frenly remainder how narratives are set against Russians and Bashar al assad ibn THUNDERCOCK -
View attachment 83867

It's ironic how these subhumans in west gloat about sanctions fucking over normal Syrians in gas & electricity because their failed op got skullfucked into uselessness for 6 years.

Then pic related happens reminding them how they're still the biggest bottom bitch loser of this Civil War (that they started lel) and they proceed to piss their pants crying for amreeka or their turkroach pimp to notice them.

Because they lost their gas too, and just want everyone else to suffer for their own stupidity of losing.
What were the alternatives to the Syrian conflict? What would have happened if currencies broke? How many would be dead? China/Pakistan would have BIG economic problems who would they have invaded to avoid internal strife?
Who would Russia have attacked if Russia was not occupied in Syria?

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
What nonsense.
basically anyone who supports the west now supports the woke degenerates,we must not repeat the mistakes of post 1945.

this multipolar world will reset the narrative and clear the narrative space for nationalism forever.this will reverse 1945 gains for liberal west,which i am in favour of as a nationalist of india .it is a 4-d chess type of thinking.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
What were the alternatives to the Syrian conflict? What would have happened if currencies broke? How many would be dead? China/Pakistan would have BIG economic problems who would they have invaded to avoid internal strife?
Who would Russia have attacked if Russia was not occupied in Syria?
The global 2008 crisis were caused by the weak regulations of the amreeki banks combined with abnormal liberty given to hedge funds in order to be able to induldge in all sorts of financial speculation that caused such havoc in the global markets. Now the world is realizing that g8 itself has gone into stagnation recession low growth and hence it can no longer deal shit about global economy. Sooner or later g20 will eclipse g8 and it will be spearheaded by Bharat.

Russia and china are already working closely together in unsc council.
They counter some of very negative and trash hipster policies of amreeka towards the rest of the world.
But at the end of it whatever Russia is losing , china is gaining.
Russia must not get too weakened that its dependence on china becomes more than it should.
There is huge demographic disparity between russia and china. - 143 million vs over 1.35 billion.
If you look all the hotspots Iraq Syria Libiya etc , it was creation of west. Russia is not at all involved. The cause of all instability is the tendency to interfere in the internal or bilateral relations of others and then used as instruments to change regimes and market economy and allow malicious genderless corps like twatter to propagate marxshit bs.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
basically anyone who supports the west now supports the woke degenerates,we must not repeat the mistakes of post 1945.

this multipolar world will reset the narrative and clear the narrative space for nationalism forever.this will reverse 1945 gains for liberal west,which i am in favour of as a nationalist of india .it is a 4-d chess type of thinking.
It will not be bipolar. Who's on the other side? There used to be a confrontation between capitalism and communism. This is more like the "suicide of Europe" in 1914, when they wanted to solve their internal problems with a small external war.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
It will not be bipolar. Who's on the other side? There used to be a confrontation between capitalism and communism. This is more like the "suicide of Europe" in 1914, when they wanted to solve their internal problems with a small external war.
i dont care .if you talked to any average citizen of the so called liberal or capitalist states just after 1945 they would not think that their future in the late 20th century and early 21st century till now would compose of the state functionally outlawing nationalism in the western style democracy countries and also spreading this woke shit outwards in its multiple forms to other countries.just because small mustache man made strategic blunders,now every country on earth should become pozzed according to the globalists.f**k that noise.

i am sure if the average guys knew the connection to the happening in the political sphere in the present time to the german defeat in world war 2,then they would not have fought the war,atleast there would be massive resistance.now we can undo that post war 'L1BeRaL mUlTiCulti OrDer' by undermining the countries that hold it up.just causing sufficient chaos and probing the western liberal countries internals is enough.anything that does that is good.

any order that arises from this woke order will be better.when the western govs(especially usa) say when they accuse others of trying to upset the rule based international order is their stupid woke order.they want to sread it in peace,anything that disrupts it is good.it is a long term 4-d chess thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles