China Economy: News & Discussion

rockdog

Country flag
With three Asian countries in the top four,

The Asian century is coming.

Expect the populous countries like Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Pakistan to catch up
I always wondering whether we would keep 6:1 between China + HK + Macau vs India on GDP for next decades, the gap would be narrowed to 5:1 or 5.5:1.

If RMB is getting more popular as international trading currency, the RMB would be stronger thsn now, like 1 dollar as 5.2 rmb, then we will still have 6x GDP than India.

Last edited:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
University of Chicago professor’s thorough research shows China’s gdp is grossly overstated. At first this number may look big, but just by inflating gdp from 8% to 10% growth rate every year for 20 years, you can arrive at a 60% GDP over statement. Both the video I shared earlier and this one explains with very high academic rigor why China’s GDP is extremely overstated.

Last edited:

ym888

I always wondering whether we would keep 6:1 between China + HK + Macau vs India on GDP for next decades, the gap would be narrowed to 5:1 or 5.5:1.

If RMB is getting more popular as international trading currency, the RMB would be stronger thsn now, like 1 dollar as 5.2 rmb, then we will still have 6x GDP than India.

That's an abnormal ratio.

Of course China is running too fast,

But India is too slow for me to understand. Only Indians know why.

rockdog

Country flag
That's an abnormal ratio.

Of course China is running too fast,

But India is too slow for me to understand. Only Indians know why.
If you use another way to measure Chinese GDP"

China fiscal revenue 2022: In 2022, China brought in RMB 22.8 trillion ($3.4 trillion) in revenue and spent RMB 26.2 trillion ($3.9 trillion),

In 2022, the total revenues of the U.S. government totaled around 4.89 trillion U.S. dollars.

China vs USA fiscal revenue is: 70%:100% ;

and

China vs USA GDP is 72-75%; Plus HK+Macau would be around 75%

I think generally, we still have 5-8 years to go.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

bot…how hard is it to get into your THICK skull that the Chinese gdp numbers are FAKE. Even well educated Chinese like in the video I shared clearly with numbers and academic rigor have proven this. Stop with the circle jerk. Indians are not stupid to figure out the low IQ game you are playing. LoL.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
If you use another way to measure Chinese GDP"

China fiscal revenue 2022: In 2022, China brought in RMB 22.8 trillion ($3.4 trillion) in revenue and spent RMB 26.2 trillion ($3.9 trillion),

In 2022, the total revenues of the U.S. government totaled around 4.89 trillion U.S. dollars.

China vs USA fiscal revenue is: 70%:100% ;

and

China vs USA GDP is 72-75%; Plus HK+Macau would be around 75%

I think generally, we still have 5-8 years to go.
Your China stats will never get any traction on this forum or any real forum where sensible people are present. So, just quit smoking that opium and go back to countryside to work on a newly converted forest to farm. The propaganda division is going to close down soon as well.

rockdog

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles