Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
So, you hesitate to use "WE". This means you are not at Indian side,no? When the whole sight ia on Pak, why are you only focusing on POK? You started the rhetorics by claiming we are no match to Paki hijadas and ranting about sharam se doob maro type quitiyapa all the time
So should we dance hand in hand and do bhagra when few jahils target our soldiers and kill our civilians.
Some say we are not capable, some say we need to prepare, some say army is given free hand and they are capable.

When pakis do not fear crossing the LC what makes us stop to enter our own area when we are capable? Am I demanding too much from army or am I too confident about our own army?

Causality is happening even when we are not crossing the LC. And I am pretty sure if we conduct operation across LC in mass the causality on our side will further minimize.

Because these operations will be conducted by intelligence and will make Pakis busy inside their own region. This will give the regular army more time to prepare and strike with complete convenience.

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
Who said we are going to keep the natives. We just want the land followed by a quick deportation. They can settle in the republic of Balochistan after we grant it independence.
Boy!!!
Thats brusque but pragmatic.

@Yusuf why is there no thumbs icon here??? <confused>

Levina

Country flag
On our side people leave the war affected areas and leave the territory also as a part of evacuation. Use of heavy shelling in certain areas is helpful.
What do you mean by “our side”???

Pandeyji

Country flag
Not working to isolate Pak, efforts on to unite world against

http://wap.business-standard.com/ar...on-to-unite-world-against-118012100762_1.html

Hope bhakts reduce their expectations.
What he is supposed to say, that our whole foreign policy is Pak-centric? He said the right thing i.e.
India’s foreign policy is based in the context of India. India’s foreign policy is based in the context of its relations with the world. It is issue-based. Our foreign policy is not based around one nation and it shouldn’t be.

Levina

Country flag
So should we dance hand in hand and do bhagra when few jahils target our soldiers and kill our civilians.
Some say we are not capable, some say we need to prepare, some say army is given free hand and they are capable.

When pakis do not fear crossing the LC what makes us stop to enter our own area when we are capable? Am I demanding too much from army or am I too confident about our own army?

Causality is happening even when we are not crossing the LC. And I am pretty sure if we conduct operation across LC in mass the causality on our side will further minimize.

Because these operations will be conducted by intelligence and will make Pakis busy inside their own region. This will give the regular army more time to prepare and strike with complete convenience.
Easier said than done!
India can not afford a war right now or this will hinder the progress of our economy.
No govt will take that risk.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Easier said than done!
India can not afford a war right now or this will hinder the progress of our economy.
No govt will take that risk.
Oh well
no one can afford a war its the last solution. But you can definitely create a stage in POK Neelam valley for the show in future. We need to give them message that we are making efforts to take back territory. So that we shift the area of skirmish further west.

Pandeyji

Country flag
Nah!
I guess ppl have misunderstood him.
I for one have not misunderstood him. He is like a small child, crying for his favorite toy. He is just repeating, Neelam Valley, Neelam Valley, Neelam Valley. Looks like he has to develop a colony in Neelam Valley. No understanding of tactical or strategic situation & just that raga of Neelam valley. Infact, we forum members should contribute to send this fellow to Neelam Valley.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

It's not some, it's propagandist like you who say such shitty things. You always claim about Sharam se doob maro quitiyapa all the time, what do fuking mean by that? The so called expectations you are hoping are already fulfilled by IA. I remember you are the one claiming it's no big deal when IA made Surgical Strike details public. You think we dont see what are you doing here right now?

Levina

Country flag
Oh well
no one can afford a war its the last solution. But you can definitely create a stage in POK Neelam valley for the show in future. We need to give them message that we are making efforts to take back territory. So that we shift the area of skirmish further west.
This a mere mare’s nest buddy.
They are being hammered day snd night, these days not even BSF is in a mood to spare them. Yet its not easy to take an inch of the 13297 sq km of land from Pakistan.
Don’t misunderstand me, I dont mean we are not capable of capturing POK. But we will not be able to handle the economic sanctions which will come bundled with this aggression. Economically, we are not Russia which can get away with Crimea without a war. Even Russia is feeling the heat of that aggression with sanctions which we cant handle and which will take us 20 years behind our development cycle.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They are being hammered day snd night, these days not even BSF is in a mood to spare them. Yet its not easy to take an inch of the 13297 sq km of land from Pakistan.
Don’t misunderstand me, I dont mean we are not capable of capturing POK. But we will not be able to handle the economic sanctions which will come bundled with this aggression. Economically, we are not Russia which can get away with Crimea without a war. Even Russia is feeling the heat of that aggression with sanctions which we cant handle and which will take us 20 years behind our development cycle.
Why would any economy sanctions come if we cross LC beyond point NJ9842. Beyond this point the LC is not valid nor demarcated as per Pakistani view. Its just our own created Cease fire line , 2003. AGPL

Levina

Country flag
Why would any economy sanctions come if we cross LC beyond point NJ9842. Beyond this point the LC is not valid nor demarcated as per Pakistani view. Its just our own created Cease fire line , 2003. AGPL
Operation Meghadoot was a possibility in early 80’s but not now.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
When the triservice say we are ready what makes you think you are not?
An Army Officer is always ready, they will complete the given objective, but I'm talking about the extra casualties which can be avoided.

You are immature people who have least idea how agencies an institution work.
Really? Okay..

You can never prepare and can never be ready if your goal is only to defend. You will stop all your procurement or make it slow once it is realized that they are sufficient to DEFEND. This is where I don't agree with the strategist.
Who said the goal is only to defend? Are we privy to actual strategic objectives? We are building up pressure, getting in new equipments and weapons to up the ante is my point here. We are not stopping nor slowing the procurement though, are we?

From day one I have only given emphasis on strategic points to be taken care of. Why because in any case if there is heavy toll on Indian forces in J&K it is only because enemy would be sitting on the strategic heights.

Kargil was forced upon us by sitting on peaks, and firing on the Indian supply route, but the case isn't so now. But yes, strategic points should be reclaimed, and I will leave that to the current strategic planners. I would believe them anyday than armchair defence enthusiasts.

India is fully capable to take on Neelam valley but the south block fears escalation upto a point of nuclear exchange.
Didn't the COAS recently state that he is ready to call their nuclear bluff, and you still think that the SB fears escalation?

Did they cross the LC during routine firing or as a cross-border raid? If its the latter, don't you think we are doing so too and regularly, very regularly? And I think that was even stated by a serving Senior Officer at LC. Not advertising it like SS doesn't mean its not happening.

And NO, your confidence in the IA is not misplaced, nor is anyone's here.

pankaj nema

Country flag
It is Not about Sanctions ; Nobody will impose sanctions if we Attack POK because It is disputed anyway

And Pakistan's image has been so much ruined that except China ; nobody will support It

The problem is Casualties of our soldiers that would happen

Levina

Country flag
It is Not about Sanctions ; Nobody will impose sanctions if we Attack POK because It is disputed anyway

And Pakistan's image has been so much ruined that except China ; nobody will support It

The problem is Casualties of our soldiers that would happen

There are so many reasons really, that trying to take even an inch of PoK back is gonna be a futile exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles