Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Call it anti terror warfare . After all terrorism is at the root of these exchanges.
GOI, MoD annual report does call it "Operations against Pakistan State Sponsored Terrorism..." and categorises them in two parts as Management of LC and anti terrorist internal operations in the hinterland.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Look in reality our cativities along our borders is like this :

Indo China LAC _ No War No Peace.

Ino Pak AGPL and LC including Araes Pakistan terms as Working Boundry - All War and No Peace.

International Border (With Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Myanmar) - Peace.

At this stage have a look at the caption of the thread where , LAC, LC and IB all have bben lumped together and every thing is being called skirmish....

J&K and LC is a very different ball game all together which is Pakistani military and terrorist agression. Let us separate that and call it at least Conflict or a combat Zone.
Title proposed if thread is kept:
Conflicts or Engagements or Battles along LOC, LAC and International borders

Titles proposed if thread is to be split into forks:
Conflicts or Engagements or Battles along LOC and Indo Pakistan border

Conflicts or Engagements or Battles along LAC and Indo China border

Let me know if anyone has anything else in mind. I'll be on again in few minutes.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We have three distinct border areas as pointed out above 0 LAC, LC Na IB, All three require different treatment as situations, threats, activities and GoI management policies for all three is distinct and vastly differ from each other.

LC Sector is characterised by LC Management plus anti infiltration operations and then hinterland anti terrorist opeartions are closely linked with both.
I better gain a concensus after a discussion between members to avoid complaints and determine what to do. Tomorrow

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles