Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is this info. accurate ?

It is Pakistan which lost Point 5310, Mount Anzabar, west Mushkoh ridge, Point 5770 and several othet peaks located inside PoK during and after Kargil war.

Similarly in 1971, Pakistan lost 8l700+ sq km territory in Gilgit Baltistan along with 100 sq km near tithwal.
https://t.co/zCqxTze6rQ

Attachments

rone

Country flag
Is this info. accurate ?

It is Pakistan which lost Point 5310, Mount Anzabar, west Mushkoh ridge, Point 5770 and several othet peaks located inside PoK during and after Kargil war.

Similarly in 1971, Pakistan lost 8l700+ sq km territory in Gilgit Baltistan along with 100 sq km near tithwal.
yep they are true just google u can see all these
abt point 5240
abt point 5310
According to Ashok Mehta, "Taking Points 5240 and 5165 was not difficult, keeping them was tough. The mystery was over not taking Point 5353. It appears the unit asked to do so said it was impossible to get there. But Pakistan had breached the local commanders' agreement and turned Point 5353 into a rope-maintained permanent post."[14]

AMCA

Country flag
Is this info. accurate ?

LOL.... That is my Tweet.
Yes the information is accurate.

lcafanboy

Country flag

arya

Country flag
One police officer shoot down by terrorist.

Mahdev open your third eye .

pakistan deeds are crossing limits

Gandaberunda

Country flag

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Sir, being a defence professional this kind of banter is unbecoming of you!
Sir, does it befit a forum calling itself DFI to pu all this under caption "Skirmish"... I raised the issue in a logical and sensible manner but the moderators thought it so dangerous that he removed the post . Or perhaps it hurt his ego of being the "boss"..

Naming Military activities in J&K and on LC as Skirmish is not a matter of Ego massaging .... not for me not for the "boss"...

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Sir, does it befit a forum calling itself DFI to pu all this under caption "Skirmish"... I raised the issue in a logical and sensible manner but the moderators thought it so dangerous that he removed the post . Or perhaps it hurt his ego of being the "boss"..

Naming Military activities in J&K and on LC as Skirmish is not a matter of Ego massaging .... not for me not for the "boss"...
Then do suggest an alternative title.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
BSF has done many operations in Kashmir until they were pulled out it is you who is making false claims & try to act know it all everywhere
Sir. please admit bothe operations were not launched by BSF..... That is my "Ankho Dekhi"....

In Kashmir, every one takes the credit because by the time an operation is over, every one is there beside Army guys - The JKP, SOG, CRPF, BSF, this SF or that SF, the civilian informers... Civil administration etc. Army mostly never has an objection to all brothers getting together for a supper. So when you make such claims be sure.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

Not sure why you're so annoyed. The previous thread also used the term Skirmish. You probably didn't notice it

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Sir. please admit bothe operations were not launched by BSF..... That is my "Ankho Dekhi"....

In Kashmir, every one takes the credit because by the time an operation is over, every one is there beside Army guys - The JKP, SOG, CRPF, BSF, this SF or that SF, the civilian informers... Civil administration etc. Army mostly never has an objection to all brothers getting together for a supper. So when you make such claims be sure.
You try to act as a compulsive contrarion and know it all ,Try to understand context first here is articles from 2003 & 2004 to back up my claims now don't say BSF is taking army'shinehttps://www.rediff.com/news/2003/aug/30ghazi.htm

https://www.outlookindia.com/newswi...-counter-insurgency-operations-to-crpf/322419

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Then do suggest an alternative title.
That is clearly an armed conflict if not an undeclared terrorist war (but in respect of J&K it is openly declared as a war by every one who matters in Pakistan (Poori Madad dete hain)). We kill Pakistanis almost every day and we loose lives to Pakistani weapons and ammunition. It is much above Low Intensity Conflict. If someone has objection to Conflict then at least call that as Combat.

That certainly is not skirmish like our soldier going near LC and urinating on Pakistani side. Or a BSF officer answering to a Pakistani sternly - "Fog Chal Raha Hai.." Skirmish is a generally an unplanned event of minor tension of minor violence that occurs due to bellicosity of two forces engaged in almost similar tasks - something like Chinese throwing stones at our soldiers and we throwing back a few.
Not sure why you're so annoyed. The previous thread also used the term Skirmish. You probably didn't notice it
I noticed that when change took place just a few days ago. I tried to give some military reasons why it should not be called skirmish.

I am not worked up at any thing but the manner my four post were removed by TechIndex calling those as "rants" rather than discussing the issues or allowing others to voice their openions..

Those posts must be in your archives and you can have a look..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I am not worked up at any thing but the manner my four post were removed by TechIndex calling those as "rants"
I don't think I removed any of your posts.

I asked you for a title and got an unclear response. Obviously I'm not a military professional will not be very used to have an emotional conversation with a veteran instead of that.

Be cool and read that convo.
Those posts must be in your archives and you can have a look..
It is.;)

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
You try to act as a compulsive contrarion and know it all ,Try to understand context first here is articles from 2003 & 2004 to back up my claims now don't say BSF is taking army'shinehttps://www.rediff.com/news/2003/aug/30ghazi.htm

https://www.outlookindia.com/newswi...-counter-insurgency-operations-to-crpf/322419
Ok... thank you..... I better rely on myself rather than some articles ..... I would have expected some IB officer to come up and laugh at your claims but know that one would not come forward against the culture of IB... Then IG Police and DG police will also advance their claims.... No end to it..

So I agree that BSF killed them... how does it matter ...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I don't think I removed any of your posts. As for calling them "rants", have a look on tone.

It is.
It is fine with me if you decide on the "tone" rather than on "content"... May I request you to point out what decided the "tone".... (it was not Ahir Bhairav)

However, I am not challenging you being a boss as a moderator.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It is fine with me if you decide on the "tone" rather than on "content"... May I request you to point out what decided the "tone"....

However, I am not challenging you being a boss as a moderator.
I'm far from being anyone's boss Sir Ji, just trying to do with charges I have. I was scrolling around threads and seen you having problem with title. Asked you to suggest a title where content of response didn't help me. I found your tone annoyed.
May you suggest us a better title for thread in that case?

The thread was actually created for tracking skirmishes along LOC, LAC and international borders. Case is different that members started to cover in Kashmir operations as well on same thread.
Our rest of conversation was lost in forum upgrade. Not intentionally deleted by anyone.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I'm far from being anyone's boss Sir Ji, just trying to do with charges I have. I was scrolling around threads and seen you having problem with title. Asked you to suggest a title where content of response didn't help me. I found your tone annoyed.

Our rest of conversation was lost in forum upgrade. Not intentionally deleted by anyone.

Look in reality our cativities along our borders is like this :

Indo China LAC _ No War No Peace.

Ino Pak AGPL and LC including Araes Pakistan terms as Working Boundry - All War and No Peace.

International Border (With Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Myanmar) - Peace.

At this stage have a look at the caption of the thread where , LAC, LC and IB all have bben lumped together and every thing is being called skirmish....

J&K and LC is a very different ball game all together which is Pakistani military and terrorist agression. Let us separate that and call it at least Conflict or a combat Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles