Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Sir, I am not a military planner. So any plan I give will sound foolish. But yes more frequent airstrikes and pinaka Brahmos etc..to take out ALL terror camps including LeT HQ at Muridke would be nice. It would be an escalation no doubt, but we would be the ones controlling it and not porkies. If this results in a war so be it. We are any way in a proxy war and losing soldiers regularly to these cowardly strikes. Every such terror strike and reports of our men getting killed makes me feel sick to the core. Buy rough estimates how many have we lost, 15k ? It's a huge price to have tolerated for so long with nothing substantial in response except cross border strikes here & there which have not deterred the Yahoos. We have to make the cost of each terror attack so high that they will not repeat it
Nothings gonna happen. Be it BJP or congress no one can do anything about terrorism. Our brave hearts will keep dying and we will keep feeling sad about it.

We cant even enforce law in our own land, forget about using appropriate force against pakis.

Markaz Saad, a fucking no name mullah is not yet arrested, he is no less than an osama bin laden if you look through the indain lens.

You see all these anti nationals who keep provoking muslims that they are being lynched, humiliated, abused. Giving interviews to foreign media that gov is using corona for muslim genocide. They are preparing muslims to carry out a hindu genocide & taming the western media already so the tone is set.

Dont expect anything at all, even if you are killed & your killer was a muslim, just forget about justice. Make good money & move away to some better country if possible.

On a good note, seen justice being served for the first time when the culprit is a muslim. Thanks yogiji!

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sir, I am not a military planner. So any plan I give will sound foolish. But yes more frequent airstrikes and pinaka Brahmos etc..to take out ALL terror camps including LeT HQ at Muridke would be nice. It would be an escalation no doubt, but we would be the ones controlling it and not porkies. If this results in a war so be it. We are any way in a proxy war and losing soldiers regularly to these cowardly strikes. Every such terror strike and reports of our men getting killed makes me feel sick to the core. Buy rough estimates how many have we lost, 15k ? It's a huge price to have tolerated for so long with nothing substantial in response except cross border strikes here & there which have not deterred the Yahoos. We have to make the cost of each terror attack so high that they will not repeat it
Any future airstrike will blown out to a full scale war for sure. I may be wrong, these are the reasons for my prediction
1) Pakistani confidence on retaliation, the feb 27 incident may have increased the confidence of the pakistani military & pakistani common men confidence is sky high after feb 27.so 100% certain on PAF retaliation
2) unlike feb27 of 2019, IAF will be more vigilante and we can expect ferocious response from our side. And that definitely will in the form of full scale war.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You see all these anti nationals who keep provoking muslims that they are being lynched, humiliated, abused. Giving interviews to foreign media that gov is using corona for muslim genocide. They are preparing muslims to carry out a hindu genocide & taming the western media already so the tone is set.
At least have some trust.
All Indophobic forces don't have a hue cry against BJP for no reason. Obviosuly they are yet an underdog fighting against a 60 years old deep state and success will arrive gradually. Efforts don't necessarily produce desired result always. But it isn't an excuse to give up.

Could you imagine actions pursued in past 2 years to happen in 70 years? Stay and fight for your homeland dude. This is OUR country.
We are much stronger than those ordinary small states who perished under Islamism and became caliphates. We aren't likely to lose is that easily. And even if we are fated to lose in 100 if not 50 years, why not die fighting for your society than running away?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Actually, escalation in any sort like taking out their terror camps deep inside Pakistan will be answered to us in the same coin by Pakistan. What we need is a disproportional show of strength to completely cripple out Pakistan & its economy, and subsequently divide it into smaller states once its Armed forces are in shambles.

And for that, we have to go for an all-out war.

Any future airstrike will blown out to a full scale war for sure. I may be wrong, these are the reasons for my prediction
1) Pakistani confidence on retaliation, the feb 27 incident may have increased the confidence of the pakistani military & pakistani common men confidence is sky high after feb 27.so 100% certain on PAF retaliation
2) unlike feb27 of 2019, IAF will be more vigilante and we can expect ferocious response from our side. And that definitely will in the form of full scale war.
27 Feb has destroyed the confidence of their Air Force and Armed personnel who know the truth. Although this number is not much especially outside PAF, but most PAF personnel who were directly or indirectly part of Swift Retort know the truth, and that consists of more than half of their entire Airforce:rofl:

Few people actually realize, or even remember how close we were on 27th Feb night to a full-blown war with Pakistan. By 27th evening, our whole western navy fleet was marched towards Karachi and by night, they were in firing position.
Our attack on Karachi was so imminent that Karachi was blacked out, and people were marching on the roads the whole night.
Other frontline PAF bases and strategic locations like Sialkot, Mujjafarabad, and Islamabad all were gripped in panic.

Don't know what exactly stopped our attack but some people have made educated guesses that Saudis/Americans intervened as a mediator to return back Abhinandan immediately in exchange for sparing Pakistan. Not to forget the whole anti-national gang including commies and congress wailing like widows for Abhinandan's safe return. Fucking cowards.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
At least have some trust.
All Indophobic forces don't have a hue cry against BJP for no reason. Obviosuly they are yet an underdog fighting against a 60 years old deep state and success will arrive gradually. Efforts don't necessarily produce desired result always. But it isn't an excuse to give up.

Could you imagine actions pursued in past 2 years to happen in 70 years? Stay and fight for your homeland dude. This is OUR country.
We are much stronger than those ordinary small states who perished under Islamism and became caliphates. We aren't likely to lose is that easily. And even if we are fated to lose in 100 if not 50 years, why not die fighting for your society than running away?
The fight has already began my friend. Did you or me go to delhi & help our brothers in the fight?.

Tomorrow they might raze my entire colony, can i expect any one of you here fighting with us?

3 sadhus were brutally killed in a car which is rolled over, we can see police handing over the old sadhu just to be killed!

You can see my posts i always supported the country & wanted to fight. I literally begged modi on twitter to help me join the frontline (im over age & have a -6 eye sight) & die for this country.

90% of sensible hindus in this country are too fond of their lives & riches. They will never come under the same umbrella.

All it takes is a vote bank lover to become the chief minister of your state & say good bye to your lives, beliefs & rights.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Actually, escalation in any sort like taking out their terror camps deep inside Pakistan will be answered to us in the same coin by Pakistan. What we need is a disproportional show of strength to completely cripple out Pakistan & its economy, and subsequently divide it into smaller states once its Armed forces are in shambles.

And for that, we have to go for an all-out war.

27 Feb has destroyed the confidence of their Air Force and Armed personnel who know the truth. Although this number is not much especially outside PAF, but most PAF personnel who were directly or indirectly part of Swift Retort know the truth, and that consists of more than half of their entire Airforce:rofl:

Few people actually realize, or even remember how close we were on 27th Feb night to a full-blown war with Pakistan. By 27th evening, our whole western navy fleet was marched towards Karachi and by night, they were in firing position.
Our attack on Karachi was so imminent that Karachi was blacked out, and people were marching on the roads the whole night.
Other frontline PAF bases and strategic locations like Sialkot, Mujjafarabad, and Islamabad all were gripped in panic.

Don't know what exactly stopped our attack but some people have made educated guesses that Saudis/Americans intervened as a mediator to return back Abhinandan immediately in exchange for sparing Pakistan. Not to forget the whole anti-national gang including commies and congress wailing like widows for Abhinandan's safe return. Fucking cowards.
1. A combination of Rafale and S 400 ensures that our strategic posture becomes invulnerable to a counter air raid.

2. Army has started using drone and 155 mm + MBRL artillery to take out cross border targets.

3. We made Paki ******s lose an F 16 for a MiG 21.

4. @Hydra3 and a few new users are Pakistani gas-lighters.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
And we will bleed Porkis to death as usual! After two slaps in 2016 and 2019 your ilk still haven't learnt? Next will be thermonuclear cleansing!
I think we should concentrate about us more than the porkis.

After the air strikes, even a common citizen knows there will be some attempt by porkis, yet we managed to fuck up!

we are still spending 2.5% on defense? every state in India has a poor police per citizens ratio. Police equipment is trash!

The biggest threat of India is not from pakistan but from within India!

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I think we should concentrate about us more than the porkis.

After the air strikes, even a common citizen knows there will be some attempt by porkis, yet we managed to fuck up
!

we are still spending 2.5% on defense? every state in India has a poor police per citizens ratio. Police equipment is trash!

The biggest threat of India is not from pakistan but from within India!
1. This is called 2 1/2 front war. Yogi's approach of treating Muzzies who stone pelt like American ******s in Ferguson is the correct approach. Keep them under your hobnailed boots and never let them raise their head.

2. We prevented bombing of our military facilities, took out an F 16 at the cost of a MiG 21 (which retire in 2022-23) and got our pilot back without any concessions. Unless you're a Porki gas-lighter like @Hydra3 , you're misinformed.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
1. This is called 2 1/2 front war. Yogi's approach of treating Muzzies who stone pelt like American ******s in Ferguson is the correct approach. Keep them under your hobnailed boots and never let them raise their head.

2. We prevented bombing of our military facilities, took out an F 16 at the cost of a MiG 21 (which retire in 2022-23) and got our pilot back without any concessions. Unless you're a Porki gas-lighter like @Hydra3 , you're misinformed.
so pointing out our mistakes makes me a porki gas-lighter, ROFL!. May be you should read a post till you understand it & not jump to conclusions!

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
1. A combination of Rafale and S 400 ensures that our strategic posture becomes invulnerable to a counter air raid.

2. Army has started using drone and 155 mm + MBRL artillery to take out cross border targets.

3. We made Paki ******s lose an F 16 for a MiG 21.

4. @Hydra3 and a few new users are Pakistani gas-lighters.
Rafales are for China, especially for operating in high EW environments and taking out their ADs (S400s). We are currently completely capable of stomping Pakistan with our current fleet. We will require around 3-4 days to achieve complete air superiority.

Mig-21 Bison are extremely potent in melee (dogfights). IAF pilots love them for their kinematic performance.

@Hydra3 and a few new users are Pakistani gas-lighters.
It's good to have some devil's advocates. Keeps the forum alive and cheerful.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Rafales are for China, especially for operating in high EW environments and taking out their ADs (S400s). We are currently completely capable of stomping Pakistan with our current fleet. We will require around 3-4 days to achieve complete air superiority.

Mig-21 Bison are extremely potent in melee (dogfights). IAF pilots love them for their kinematic performance.

It's good to have some devil's advocates. Keeps the forum alive and cheerful.
1. MiG 21 BiS have a single good tactic. This was used by WCO Abhinandan during the 27th Feb 2019 air battle.

During the air combat training drills, Indian Air Force Su-30Ks would use their powerful radars to build-up situational awareness and then data-link their 'picture' to other aircraft in the airborne force, which seemed to include the upgraded MiG-21s. Either way, the Su-30 pilots could also use radio communications to inform the Bisons of threats and tactical opportunities. The Bison pilots, running with their radars off and emitting few to no electronic emissions that could alert the F-15 crews as to their whereabouts, would use this situational information to their advantage.

With their Elta-8222 jamming pods fired up and wreaking havoc on the F-15C's legendarily powerful AN/APG-63 radar, combined with their already small radar and visual signature, the Bisons would come screaming in out of nowhere to within visual range of the Eagles. They would proceed to shoot the F-15s in the face with their infrared-guided R-73 missiles before blasting by. And even if the Eagles noticed the Bisons at the last moment, the Bison pilots could negate the raw performance of the hulking F-15s by employing the 'fire and forget' R-73 nearly 90 degrees of the centerline of their noses using their helmet-mounted targeting system.
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...21-bison-versus-pakistani-f-16-viper-bullshit

2. This devil's advocate behavior turned Kashmir into a muzzie terror haven.

https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2018/07/islam-in-kashmir-a-brief-history-of-conversion/

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Back your statements with evidence and facts like I do. Else you can always join your 'secular'brethren at PDF.
Common sense is also more important just like facts and evidence. Let me explain it to you more briefly.

Porkis are not going to engage in any direct conflict. They are going to use proxies, liberals, urban naxals. This is why i said we have to concentrate on us more.

After the air strikes, we know pakistan is gonna do something. Why were we not fully prepared? why were their jets not blown right away after entering our air space? India is not a small country, it has 8 times more GDP than pakistan.

What facts/evidence you need for police to citizens ratio & police equipment being trash?

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
We can attack baki on LoC but attack on our forces is by Kashmiri muslims ,this one acc to sources was a single man targeted a naka of CRPF, hid his AKM under his pheran ,in the 90s army would simply not allow KMs to come anyway near them let alone in a pheran ,BSF was more ferocious,it had a concept of collective punishment and ruthlessness ,CRPF operates free helpline called CRPF madad to help same kashmiri muslims who conspire with the enemy ,they don't operate any helpline in any other part of india ,Marathas had a concept of total warfare where the enemy civilian population was also eliminated ,the sooner we understand this concept lesser will be our battle casualties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles