Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
For the terrorists its more like a terror franchise..its a business where they try to sell ideology and emotions.
They are created to operate in certain geographical areas.. So the ISI franchise it to different locations..give it a new head. and may be under the command of some guy and desk in ISI.
Also..when these terrorists have some issues with parent organization mostly for the bitching on funding or commission it receives from them or simply as ideological difference they create new factions..or they are put in a new grouping.
The crux of the matter is...
no matter what they all needed to be eliminated.
Yea I agree with that. Yes They all need to be killed but the interesting thing in that I have gut feeling that ISI is desperately trying to replace the Terrorist Group Hizbul Muhjahadeen with these new Terrorist Groups since out of the big three Porki terror groups in Kashmir Valley Hizbul is least productive for ISI. Majority of Terrorists of Hizbul are located in South Kashmir and that’s were there support base is located. Indian Army has completely demolished Hizbul ‘s OGW and informant networks and also majority there high ranking Terrorists are six feet under now. Hizbul and it’s Porki leader are nothing but a drag on ISI ‘s resources so they are now replacing Hizbul with these two newly created terror groups with the help of ISI ‘s “Terror Children” JeM and LeT. If these two groups are successful this will be the end for Hizbul from not only in South Kashmir but the Whole Valley. These two new Terrorist Groups will end up been far more dangerous than Hizbul if we allow them to grow in the Valley.

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
What are the names of the new Jihadi tazeems ISI wants to create??

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Not sure where to post this, but this new look for the forum is awesome - great job to whoever changed the design/look.

sorcerer

Country flag
Yea I agree with that. Yes They all need to be killed but the interesting thing in that I have gut feeling that ISI is desperately trying to replace the Terrorist Group Hizbul Muhjahadeen with these new Terrorist Groups since out of the big three Porki terror groups in Kashmir Valley Hizbul is least productive for ISI. Majority of Terrorists of Hizbul are located in South Kashmir and that’s were there support base is located. Indian Army has completely demolished Hizbul ‘s OGW and informant networks and also majority there high ranking Terrorists are six feet under now. Hizbul and it’s Porki leader are nothing but a drag on ISI ‘s resources so they are now replacing Hizbul with these two newly created terror groups with the help of ISI ‘s “Terror Children” JeM and LeT. If these two groups are successful this will be the end for Hizbul from not only in South Kashmir but the Whole Valley. These two new Terrorist Groups will end up been far more dangerous than Hizbul if we allow them to grow in the Valley.
It could also mean a simple RENAMING operation paki terrorists group does when they smell that the existing groups are in for a ban..also their legitimate NGOs on paper which operate the bank accounts are also going for a ban.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It could also mean a simple RENAMING operation paki terrorists group does when they smell that the existing groups are in for a ban..also their legitimate NGOs on paper which operate the bank accounts are also going for a ban.
Yes i agree but Banning has never stoped the operations of Porki Terror Groups. the Porki Puppet Government of DimRan Khan doesn’t have the power to ban any terror groups and even if they are “banned” by the Porkis it doesn’t even mean much anyway I feel like there more than meets the eye here But anyway I hope the Indian Army put down these Jihadis fast before they spread like wildfire and cause damage in the area.

rajesh agarawal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I said the samething we loosing our precious soldiers. We are not acting like big power. We cant justify in the act of defence. We are and will remain always soft power. God save our soldiers.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
We have lost 3 precious soldiers again. Merely again avenging this is not enough. What can be done deadlier than balakot should be done.
In our dreams only. Nothing will be done except usual tit for tat whose junk is bigger artillery fire games . I have lost hope as far as porkie terror is concerned. As I said before NO govt or even the army seems to have a larger strategic goal of finishing this. It's all piecemeal actions. I know terror cannot be fully stopped, but we have allowed it to go on for last 30 years with no major action or effort to snuff it out

Mikesingh

Country flag
In our dreams only. Nothing will be done except usual tit for tat whose junk is bigger artillery fire games . I have lost hope as far as porkie terror is concerned. As I said before NO govt or even the army seems to have a larger strategic goal of finishing this. It's all piecemeal actions. I know terror cannot be fully stopped, but we have allowed it to go on for last 30 years with no major action or effort to snuff it out
Ok, so what's your plan? What do you think has to be done? Let's have it.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
We have lost 3 precious soldiers again. Merely again avenging this is not enough. What can be done deadlier than balakot should be done.
I said the samething we loosing our precious soldiers. We are not acting like big power. We cant justify in the act of defence. We are and will remain always soft power. God save our soldiers.
Unfortunate as it seems, there will be no big-term retaliation this time, maybe not even in the whole year. Chineses biological warfare is going strong over the whole world, and Indian armed forces too, are pinned.

Suicidal inbreds are, as usual, trying to take advantage of this panic.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Ok, so what's your plan? What do you think has to be done? Let's have it.
Sir, I am not a military planner. So any plan I give will sound foolish. But yes more frequent airstrikes and pinaka Brahmos etc..to take out ALL terror camps including LeT HQ at Muridke would be nice. It would be an escalation no doubt, but we would be the ones controlling it and not porkies. If this results in a war so be it. We are any way in a proxy war and losing soldiers regularly to these cowardly strikes. Every such terror strike and reports of our men getting killed makes me feel sick to the core. Buy rough estimates how many have we lost, 15k ? It's a huge price to have tolerated for so long with nothing substantial in response except cross border strikes here & there which have not deterred the Yahoos. We have to make the cost of each terror attack so high that they will not repeat it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles