Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I have been banned thousand times for criticising bjp.But only this guy is allowed to continue his non sense .
On topic taking back PoK is not easy. It doesnt offer anything. Indian governtment very well know this.This is the reason india never tried to enter PoK. On the otherhand pakis r desperate for kashmir. They r trying everything to take kashmir. India simply neutralised all these paki efforts. So stop your whining.
Pakis are desperate to take what is not theirs and we are lazy to even talk about what is ours.
I am sad on the current mind set of our people which lack zeal.

freethinker777

Country flag
no need to go for a war just now. big agitation for sharia coming up in pakistan. i think that is the legitimate right of its citizens. i'd like to see pak army generals tried by sharia. musharaff , kiyani , rao anwar by the moulvi's.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
and this is my reply

1) I don't talk about this its the report which CAG everytime comes out. When the triservice say we are ready what makes you think you are not?
The security runs with contradiction and countering each other so that lapse can be found. You are immature people who have least idea how agencies an institution work.

2) When I say about war, I repeat and I have also quoted my posts that prepare for full scale war as the intel inputs come. If the inputs don't come still remain on standby when you are engaged in local skirmish.

1 ) You can never prepare and can never be ready if your goal is only to defend. You will stop all your procurement or make it slow once it is realized that they are sufficient to DEFEND. This is where I don't agree with the strategist.

From day one I have only given emphasis on strategic points to be taken care of. Why because in any case if there is heavy toll on Indian forces in J&K it is only because enemy would be sitting on the strategic heights.

India is fully capable to take on Neelam valley but the south block fears escalation upto a point of nuclear exchange.

Musharraf lost because he did not mobilize the required logistics kept it secret. Otherwise every one in the top seat know if whole Pak military had carried out this operation, India was in no condition to vacate it and was left with only one option which is open front in Punjab. Just like Lal Bahadur Shastri did in 65.
Kargil was nothing but exactly the half way to same scenario to 65 war.

What nonsense, if most of India wants status quo why you show POK as a part of India in map? :crazy:

Pakistan has given us enough opportunities where even if India crosses LC there won't be diplomatic scare. And FYI India can cross LC beyond point NJ9842 because there even LC is not demarcated.

You need a political will that's all. This is why I say past so many years Pak has successfully created an atmosphere in India through its lobbyist that India can't cross LC, India cant take few important heights in POK, etc etc. And people like you have become victims of it. And also few officers in army and few strategists too.
What do you mean by "YOU"? Are you an Indian? If yes then why do you keep saying "YOU".

You think Pak is fully ready for full scale war against India and India is not? You are living in La La Land. The LOC is just a demo, paki soldiers are not trained and equipped like us, even with older weapons we are anyday better than them. I would believe our chief of army staff anyday than CAG. And you answered your own rhetoric, Pak fears to lose punjab, karanchi, sindh if it tries to escalate full fledge war in Kashmir. The atmosphere of IA can't cross LOC is only limited to commies, we all know what our Forces could do. So stop this nonsense and have some medications for your panic attacks.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
To the mods,
Why @Screambowl is continuously allowed to shit all over the thread. Just because some guy had drank Pakistani propaganda should he be allowed to reduce the quality of whole thread. Everything had been perfectly explained to him but he is just continuing the same randi-rona. At least give a temp ban to this idiot.

@Dovah @Kunal Biswas
Taking back POK and annexing it to India is for you Paki propaganda?
shabash!! :smash:

Pandeyji

Country flag
The list of your shitposts in this thread is so long that we could make a new thread out of them.

As for activities on the border, I don't think explaining anything that is happening will be able to enter the limited space of your skull

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What do you mean by "YOU"? Are you an Indian? If yes then why do you keep saying "YOU".
You means, aap, tum.
You think Pak is fully ready for full scale war against India and India is not?
LOC is just a demo, paki soldiers are not trained and equipped like us, even with older weapons we are anyday better than them. I would believe our chief of army staff anyday than CAG. And you answered your own rhetoric, Pak fears to lose punjab, karanchi, sindh if it tries to escalate full fledge war in Kashmir. The atmosphere of IA can't cross LOC is only limited to commies, we all know what our Forces could do. So stop this nonsense and have some medications for your panic attacks
Well from a lot of posts a lot of members think so where as I believe we are still capable enough to take few heights in POK which see the whole athmuqam and capable enough to retain it.

aking back PoK is necessary, but that should happen when we are strong enough - with latest weapons and equipment, procurement will begin sometime mid-year or the year-end
To take Pok we will has to unleash all might of northern command even with that we can hold Hajji pir pass only
Most of India want status quo not Pok
By invading POK it will create a international accident and Diplomatic nightmare for India

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Its not easy to take back pok. It wil take enormous amount man and material resources to take back kashmir. Even if we take back kashmir, it will not offer much benefit to india. So stop your whining
Oh really? So taking back POK won't be of much use. Shabash!! :hail:

By the way, you can sit on heights we are fully capable for that. You just need the will. Read my signature.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
We r all adults .We know how partition happened. Kashmir is Muslim majority area ruled by hindu king. King wanted to continue independent. But majority Muslims revolted against king with the support of paki tribals. In the last minute king signed agreement with India.After this indian army drove away these tribals. From srinagar and adjacent districts. After UN sponsored resolution fighting stopped. India never tried to tack back PoK. While pakis r desperate for taking kashmir from indian side. India is always happy with status quo.
The loyal PiDi hides the role of his masters. It was Nehru who took Kashmir issue to UN under Art 35 of UN charter , and asked UN help on 1st Jan 1948 for a resolution. It was him who failed to predict that Pakis were planning a hostile takeover of J&K till late October 47 when the Pak sponsered revolts had begun by July/ Aug itself. Only pidis like you can be happy with status quo. Till PoK exists terrorism will never end. It will keep returning in the form of various attacks India faces inside Kashmir or in hinterland. Probably you are happy with status quo coz not even a blade of grass grows there.
:bs:

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
Its not easy to take back pok. It wil take enormous amount man and material resources to take back kashmir. Even if we take back kashmir, it will not offer much benefit to india. So stop your whining
Getting PoK back???
Are you kidding me??
Most of those who live in PoK or otherwise Kashmiris are now integrated with mainstream pakistanis aka Pak-Punjabis, by marrying kashmiri girls to Punjabis.
With the kind of radicalisation that these Pakistanis undergo its safer to keep them away from India. We dont need them!!!

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Getting PoK back???
Are you kidding me??
Most of those who live in PoK or otherwise Kashmiris are now integrated with mainstream pakistanis aka Pak-Punjabis, by marrying kashmiri girls to Punjabis.
With the kind of radicalisation that these Pakistanis undergo its safer to keep them away from India. We dont need them!!!
Who said we are going to keep the natives. We just want the land followed by a quick deportation. They can settle in the republic of Balochistan after we grant it independence.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Getting PoK back???
Are you kidding me??
On our side people leave the war affected areas and leave the territory also as a part of evacuation. Use of heavy shelling in certain areas is helpful.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
You means, aap, tum.

Well from a lot of posts a lot of members think so where as I believe we are still capable enough to take few heights in POK which see the whole athmuqam and capable enough to retain it.
So, you hesitate to use "WE". This means you are not at Indian side,no? When the whole sight ia on Pak, why are you only focusing on POK? You started the rhetorics by claiming we are no match to Paki hijadas and ranting about sharam se doob maro type quitiyapa all the time. You actually don't even know what you want to say and call others immature.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Nah, Indian Forces are no match to Paki and Indian Army is doing nothing and running for its life, that's what I call Paki propaganda. You might wanna hammer your own head for everyone's sake here so we can be spared from your paki propaganda.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
So, you hesitate to use "WE". This means you are not at Indian side,no?
It is figure of speech dude. Many people talk that way here by using "you" to refer to a set of people including themselves. Kinda hard to explain unless you've experienced it..

Please don't fight at least not on this thread. It gives browsing Pakis satisfaction.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Its originally IAF idea which was borrowed by someone else than him ..

The idea was en-vised during 87 ..
And formally enunciated by him in 2009 (apart from 5 key areas, also stressed by him )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles