Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Country flag
Finding Pak army casualty is not uncommon.
We have found dozens of those not just on social media but even 30 odd have been admitted by ISPR.

But what surprises is no Ranger casualty mentioned in social media or press release (other than one mentioned in social media back in November 2016).
Which means Rangers is either imposing a total black out on casualties or BSF retaliation is not up to mark.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
An unlikely scenarios -China WANTS Gwadar port. Any equation that denies China Gwadar or CPEC will cause a war with China. China is a hyper nationalist country. If they let it happen the chinese govt will fall. China wont let CPEC fail simply because Gwadar is too imp to them
China will do nothing. They will not risk a few dozen nukes to save pakistan. Nor do they have the capability. CPEC is already dead. China knows India and US will never let it succeed.
Keep dreaming. India will not fire a nuke on China, nor China will see a need to nuke India. They can force a political solution after a short war. CPEC was never about building infra in Pakistan. It was always about getting a warm water port in the Arabian sea. China has achieved its military objectives largely financed by loans that Pakistan will pay.

Gwadar links to China via PoK. Shortens oil transport time for Northern China. It gives China a presence in the Arabian sea next to the oil rich gulf. Forget a massive port investment like Gwadar, China is willing to face off the US over artificial islands in South China sea. China will never lose face - its too damn sensitive.
Only in your fantasy land. China has closed the areas in the South China Sea for good. US just does symbolic gestures nothing more. I am amazed you actually believe India will launch a war with China
Keep dreaming and playing with your self. US Navy and JSMDF do not give a fuck about china's claim and nor will IN. I am equally amazed you are stupid enough to believe china will risk a war with India for a pakis.
pity we had a good debate before the nae calling started ....hope we can learn others have their point too ...its a debate we should allow ...not im right you're wrong ....we are just 2 cents around here arent we ....except for those who are 50 cents :bounce:

my 2 cents are that trump or anyone with back bone has to deal with china and gwadar in particular plus the articifial stuff in SCS

and we should intertwine the eceoomic with the military ....we should,d be serious with china that we will pull their trade ability ....let them sell to themselves ....block their exports and relocate manufacturing elsewhere .....
in fact we should start with the trae aspects ....this will cut china down to size ....add firm and hard military posture and china will be brought to containment

pankaj nema

Country flag
Finding Pak army casualty is not uncommon.
We have found dozens of those not just on social media but even 30 odd have been admitted by ISPR.

But what surprises is no Ranger casualty mentioned in social media or press release (other than one mentioned in social media back in November 2016).
Which means Rangers is either imposing a total black out on casualties or BSF retaliation is not up to mark.
The majority of the Pakis crying on Twitter have been complaining about the Sialkot sector across the International Boundary where BSF is engaged

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
.....................................................................................

Jaymax

pity we had a good debate before the nae calling started ....hope we can learn others have their point too ...its a debate we should allow ...not im right you're wrong ....we are just 2 cents around here arent we ....except for those who are 50 cents :bounce:

my 2 cents are that trump or anyone with back bone has to deal with china and gwadar in particular plus the articifial stuff in SCS

and we should intertwine the eceoomic with the military ....we should,d be serious with china that we will pull their trade ability ....let them sell to themselves ....block their exports and relocate manufacturing elsewhere .....
in fact we should start with the trae aspects ....this will cut china down to size ....add firm and hard military posture and china will be brought to containment
These comments were not directed at you. I did not agree with your ideas but I was civil enough to present a counter view. without any name calling or any other juvenile acts. However, I was not extended the same courtesy. So instead of engaging the troll I merely put him on ignore.

The posts you highlighted in your reply - were in response to a hyperactive troll who does not understand the concept of a discussion. As you rightly pointed out - Everyone has a right to express their views. I put mine forward only to find out that realistic options are not welcome and the loudmouths who believe that the IAF will close PoK routes with its current levels while fending off both PAF and PLAAF do most of the shouting.

Anyways it seems this thread is more focused on wishful thinking and random ideas like India raining nukes on anyone who comes its way - while very entertaining has 0 value in a real world. I ll move out of this thread for a while.

James-bond

Country flag
Indian govt/army is wasting men,time and money there are many jihadis and croocks inside pak like Bad Talibans(TTP),BLA,ISIS,Chota mota fringe groups give them few thousands and they will give 100+ Casualties.

btw don't talk they are civilians etc for me only good porki is dead porki . :biggrin2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
aur karo peace talks and maintain restrains prepare till next 1000 years..
J-K: One civilian killed in ceasefire violation by Pak
ANI | Updated: Jan 22, 2018 00:31 IST

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...ceasefire-violation-by-pak201801220030190002/

Indian army wasting men,time and money there are many jihadis and crocks inside pak like Bad Talibans(TTP),BLA,ISIS,Chota mota fringe groups give them few thousands and they will give 100+ Casualties.

btw don't talk they are civilians etc for me only good porki is dead porki .
most of the fringe groups except taliban are traps they seem and show themselves to be anti pak but they are maintained to lure Indians so that our ops get exposed. so you need to be careful.

James-bond

Country flag
most of the fringe groups except taliban are traps they seem and show themselves to be anti pak but they are maintained to lure Indians so that our ops get exposed. so you need to be careful.
That is RAW job to find-out good terrorists inside Pak or take help from CIA/Mossad they are world class agents and don't forget we have trusted friend Afghanistan in our side ... use everything so that there is diwali in pak everyday... Inshaallaha

Last edited:

Kalki_2018

Country flag
DG rangers visiting means that a lot of soldiers and rangers have been killed off. These pakis don't care about their civilians, as you can see from the twitter accounts of their civilians crying about the large scale displacement and casualties on their side.
I don't see Modi govt reducing the scale of firepower just because of Republic day. IA and BSF are setting fore to pakis asses. Just watch their talk shows on youtube. They are literally shitting themselves and crying about Indian Jahariyat.!!!:india::bounce:

Kalki_2018

Country flag

Really?? A good debate was an idiot with no proof or backing claiming china will go for a war for pakis? They guys whole rational was chink man don't like loss of face :blah:. Yeah in Doklam they really managed to save face!!!!:rofl: And that was right on their border with Bhutan.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Really?? A good debate was an idiot with no proof or backing claiming china will go for a war for pakis? They guys whole rational was chink man don't like loss of face :blah:. Yeah in Doklam they really managed to save face!!!!:rofl: And that was right on their border with Bhutan.
China is the main threat and they will intrude in any case today or tomorrow just wait.
Some here also debate that because chinese are sitting in POK, India can't do any thing.
so it means all your borders have your rivals sitting to invade. :scared2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles