Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Country flag
I sense a Deja Vu.
It is the Exact same situation right now as It was back in last week of October-First half of November of 2016.

Meanwhile a soldier received a GOC-in-C commendation card for neutralizing a Paki soldier.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Then we have two options

1 Accept defeat and Return to the era of Man Mohan SIngh

Let their soldiers come in and kill our soldiers and we will still do nothing

2 If we are such a Soft state ; then tomorrow if Pakistan Threatens air strike or Fires Missiles we will start crying and Shivering with Fear

So it is Best to surrender Kashmir to them and Then EXPECT that they will allow you to live in peace
why cant we create trouble for them this is the question?

we call ourselves big power cant even save civilians? sab dhokha hai bhai phir toh .. aur hum super power honey ke sapney lety hai.

we discuss day and night about atgms, upgraded night vision and movement trackers to guidence and better technology in weapons..

aur haal yeh hai ki our civilians are effected in the height of winter by a third class country known as Pakistan.

kahin na kahin toh lapse hai. A common man would also react after such pokings on daily basis but our administration is sleeping. Forget crossing LC in actual .. Yeh haal hai ki humey bachao humey bachao ho raha hai now.

No one asking them to wage a war but atleast do something where they feel pain.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
I sense a Deja Vu.
It is the Exact same situation right now as It was back in last week of October-First half of November of 2016.

Meanwhile a soldier received a GOC-in-C commendation card for neutralizing a Paki soldier.
Any Idea about the Enemy Casualties in the Last Four /Five days

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Can't we instead move war zone away from these innocent civilians i. e. towards west?
That means moving into POK

it is not possible becase we don't want it. Past few months when I am shouting here move into POK inch by inch .. and see the result Then every one is busy counting and telling itney marey utney marey and getting satisfied with these knee jerk reactions.

We Indians have bad habit to fight a war on our own territory.

pankaj nema

Country flag

it is not possible becase we don't want it. Past few months when I am shouting here move into POK inch by inch .. and see the result Then every one is busy counting and telling itney marey utney marey and getting satisfied with these knee jerk reactions.

Once we start going into POK it will flare up very soon

So we have to fully prepared that is all three services
Nukes ; everything has to be ready

In POK itself ; our Infantry alone cannot do much

We have to use Artillerry and Air power to knock out their assets and infrastructure

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

we call ourselves big power cant even save civilians? sab dhokha hai bhai phir toh .. aur hum super power honey ke sapney lety hai.

we discuss day and night about atgms, upgraded night vision and movement trackers to guidence and better technology in weapons..

aur haal yeh hai ki our civilians are effected in the height of winter by a third class country known as Pakistan.

kahin na kahin toh lapse hai. A common man would also react after such pokings on daily basis but our administration is sleeping. Forget crossing LC in actual .. Yeh haal hai ki humey bachao humey bachao ho raha hai now.

You sound like someone who is influenced by Paki propaganda easily. Whether it is malicious or not, I am not sure. Almost all of your posts on this thread for the past few months have been dhoti-shivering after taking Pakistani narrative and distortions at their face value while running down the Indian effort. It is a known fact that Pakistan has a closed media ecosystem, it has been demonstrated again and again that their bravado is hollow, specially in 1971. Read the headlines in the newspaper a day before the surrender.

While concern for the civilians is a legitimate emotion to have and criticism of the MoD is also welcome, self flagellation and down-right disrespect you have for yourself and your fellow citizens is disturbing. Pakis are literally crying on the social media for the Indian retaliation to stop. You seem to have ignored all of that in your need for an instant and spectacular response. It is getting tiresome when every response of yours is a pessimistic whine infested rudaali.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic, if the Indian strategy is indeed caliber for caliber response then it poor tactics on our part. Escalation should be responded with escalation, the quanta of which should be determined our strategic goals at that time. Also, relief effort for the affected people on the border areas seems to be inadequate and a migration of 40k people is requires huge organization on the part of the state as well as the central government. Hope the media focuses more attention here and makes local MLAs answerable in this regard.

TheSeeker

Should have given 1000 likes because this is what the particular poster being doing for months and slyly using Paki propaganda to derail each and every discussion

You sound like someone who is influenced by Paki propaganda easily. Whether it is malicious or not, I am not sure. Almost all of your posts on this thread for the past few months have been dhoti-shivering after taking Pakistani narrative and distortions at their face value while running down the Indian effort. It is a known fact that Pakistan has a closed media ecosystem, it has been demonstrated again and again that their bravado is hollow, specially in 1971. Read the headlines in the newspaper a day before the surrender.

While concern for the civilians is a legitimate emotion to have and criticism of the MoD is also welcome, self flagellation and down-right disrespect you have for yourself and your fellow citizens is disturbing. Pakis are literally crying on the social media for the Indian retaliation to stop. You seem to have ignored all of that in your need for an instant and spectacular response. It is getting tiresome when every response of yours is a pessimistic whine infested rudaali.

On topic, if the Indian strategy is indeed caliber for caliber response then it poor tactics on our part. Escalation should be responded with escalation, the quanta of which should be determined our strategic goals at that time. Also, relief effort for the affected people on the border areas seems to be inadequate and a migration of 40k people is requires huge organization on the part of the state as well as the central government. Hope the media focuses more attention here and makes local MLAs answerable in this regard.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Once we start going into POK it will flare up very soon

So we have to fully prepared that is all three services
Nukes ; everything has to be ready

In POK itself ; our Infantry alone cannot do much

We have to use Artillerry and Air power to knock out their assets and infrastructure

Army is doing great what is in their area of operations. Missing is the strike on their chest which only an intel agency can carry out.

I always in the favor of the MI and RAW to strike. You can't expect regulars to go 100kms and return.
make them weak from inside
divert their attention
keep them busy inside POK
create a stage for show

Kshatriya87

Country flag

2 days back you were saying all this won't help and we have to completely wipe out pakistan. Now you are saying not to wage war but hit them at least where it hurts.

Make up your mind what exactly you are supporting.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Was 1971 war fought on our territory? Jhand Jaisi posts mat kar

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

pankaj nema

Country flag

You are absolutely Right

Of The Number People who are complaining on Twitter
More than Ninety percent are Pakistanis

And Interestingly some well connected Journalists are totally
Quite in the last few days

As far as escalation is concerned ; I believe that It will be Both Heavy Artillery and Air power at the same time

So that the enemy does not get chance to escape

Just like Kargil

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
it has been demonstrated again and again that their bravado is hollow
If their bravado is hollow then who is stopping us to cross LC and take POK. We contradict ourselves.

Almost all of your posts on this thread for the past few months have been dhoti-shivering afte
My all post signifies a particular mind set of Indian leadership and lack of action.
When I say engage them inside their territory , where MI + RAW decide the high value target and operate their way, I dont consider this as Dhoti-Shivering.
Pakis are literally crying on the social media for the Indian retaliation to stop. You seem to have ignored all of that in your need for an instant and spectacular response
I consider this as half job done. They are on my territory inside POK and we should start working out to take it back. These LC skirmishes are happening because they are trying to take back J&K.

Try to understand the difference.

tigerhill

Country flag
My 2 cents
I have a feeling that air power may already being used.
Considering the fact that ammo and fuel dumps are being hit. Both sides may not acknowlege the same .
Also why is there such silence from the Pak side.

Either we are really hurting them, or are utterly failing.
My mind says its the former.

Jai hind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles