Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes and IA must be sleeping when that happens!! Rudalis like you earn a living crying so keep it up.
How did kargil happen? who was awake and who was sleeping. There is a big thousand plus page report..
your rivalries have habit to break rules, you have habit to follow rules. But never stop at red light on roads :p

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
OH so you know something that happened nearly 20 years ago??? And since then? Keep crying rudali.
Because we do not learn from our mistakes.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Delete this post bro. Its security breach. Why these guys posting sensitive information in social media? ARMY should maintain utmost secrecy about their logistics movement
This is a pic from 2012 not recent

mayfair

Where as Today Opposition is already saying that The Govt's policy has failed ; In coming days Opposition will make More Noises
Nope. The opposition was being opposition then as well. I recall Congress shouting about Intelligence failure and what not.

Daily press conferences by Kapil Sibal and R K Dhwan and Ajit Jogi blaming government for intelligence lapses. There were cries and demands for calling for a session of the Rajya Sabha to discuss the issue. The Lok Sabha had been dissolved after the trust vote that ABV had lost and the opposition failed to form an alternative government. The opposition benches were in the majority in RS and wanted to leverage that to score brownie points in the garb of discussion over Kargil incursions.

Then the narrative shifted to how our soldiers were being sacrificed for territory that was no good. Dilip Kumar- yes the ultimate actor- who was actively campaigning for Congress said in a public meeting- "Have you seen the Kargil villages, they are smaller than a danda". This was a throwback to "Not a blade of grass grows there."

There were news paper articles in leading dailies such as Hindustan Times where Pankaj Vohra wrote writeups on the likes of- The war is being won by bombing our own territory and getting soldiers killed. Is this worth it? BBC being BBC was carrying reports on the "impact of this war on the delicate ecology of this fragile mountain ecosystem." Gungadeens slavishly nodded along.

The coffin-scam-that-never-was was published by Congress friendly media around the same time, when the rotting bodies of soldiers were being transported in discarded bofors shell cases and coffins were procured urgently from the US.

Was in Delhi then and recall how commies were being commies as usual, especially the JNU comrades. Protest marches against fascism, communalism, Indian aggression and what not.

Bhai, what unity are you speaking of?

The same Lutyens parasites who were chest beating about going to the frontlines and "lining up" to donate blood started banging against the doors of 7 RC road less than six months later when IC 814 hijacking happened with banners saying "Free Masood Azhar". The Lutyens media cabal led by NDTV prominently highlighted these "protests" and build up intense pressure on GoI externally and through internal bhedis. We all know what happened next.

The same parasites later went gaga over Pervez Musharraf when we hosted the Agra summit in 2001. The kind of fawning and awwing by the likes of Burkha, Turdesai, Coupta and Thappad et al was pukeworthy to say the least. If you get a chance, do watch Thappad's interview of Musharraf on youtube. The entire genealogy will become crystal clear.

Kargil victory did not even turn out to be electorally that much productive for the BJP. NDA returned to power yes, but BJP won the same number of seats as they did in 1998- 182. In contrast, both Congress and UPA returned to power with a bigger majority in 2009, just 6 months after 26/11.

Bhai, people in power and in the positions of decision making have very long memories and a much greater understanding of the ground situation.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Cross border firing in Pargwal, RS Pura, Arnia and Ramgarh at International Borde stopped at 0545 hours. No injuries reported.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
More than 50 Pakistani soldiers killed across border by Indian retaliatory strikes since New year - 2018

https://www.**************.org/forums/attachments/1516584490490-png.1471/

Final solution on western front is coming in few months .....multiple hints are being given from multiple sources.....stay patient

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
More than 50 Pakistani soldiers killed across border by Indian retaliatory strikes since New year - 2018

https://www.**************.org/forums/attachments/1516584490490-png.1471/

Final solution on western front is coming in few months .....multiple hints are being given from multiple sources.....stay patient
Bhai ...I don't see any solution.....
no doubt We are a great country but we are cursed with Pakistan and China...

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

Security beefed up along International Border in Jammu following an intelligence input about possible infiltration bid, reports

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
aur karo peace talks and maintain restrains prepare till next 1000 years..
J-K: One civilian killed in ceasefire violation by Pak
ANI | Updated: Jan 22, 2018 00:31 IST

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...ceasefire-violation-by-pak201801220030190002/

most of the fringe groups except taliban are traps they seem and show themselves to be anti pak but they are maintained to lure Indians so that our ops get exposed. so you need to be careful.
What peace talks you are talking about? I see no peacr talks with pak instead we are hitting them hard.

Mangal

Country flag
Bhai ...I don't see any solution.....
no doubt We are a great country but we are cursed with Pakistan and China...
Not if Pakistan gets divided into four countries. Which seems highly probable the way pakistans foreign relations with other nations, it's economy and it's internal politics are going on, it's seems highly probable that we will have to sit and wait for may be not more than 10 to 15 years.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
China is the main threat and they will intrude in any case today or tomorrow just wait.
Some here also debate that because chinese are sitting in POK, India can't do any thing.
so it means all your borders have your rivals sitting to invade. :scared2:
I don't know about you but IA nr chudia nai pehan rakhi. Again, stop this nonsense.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
I said you should prepare for all wars and if it happens we can recover now as we are young nation. And create a stage in POK for the show.

My all posts revolve around POK and taking back our territory. I give solutions here. I don't randomly talk.

You people are happy in counting bodies which is not giving India any strategic advantage.

Think beyond 5 years and see how geopolitics would change.

You need to have POK by any means soon or else these problems will persist.
You say war... war... war, right? And then you also talk about shortage of ammunition and no proper equipments for the IA, blah, blah. So, taking your own words, what exactly do you want? More casualties because of less ammunition and lack of required weapons and equipment?

I give solutions here, huh? Cheesy, no? Taking back PoK is necessary, but that should happen when we are strong enough - with latest weapons and equipment, procurement will begin sometime mid-year or the year-end, so we will 'have to wait' till then to minimize our casualties. Yes, as some poster stated, we should atleast take back strategic hills, peaks and posts, but then, it all depends on the then strategic objectives. Oh, and in the next point, you are talking about strategic objectives too, nice to see the change. Yes, counting bodies which doesn't give us any strategic success is a waste, so is fighting and gaining land in a weaker state than we should be.

How did kargil happen? who was awake and who was sleeping.
So, you were the one who said 'talk about abhi', and now already started questioning about Kargil, wah, wah :yo::yo:

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
In other words we you are justifying whatever I say, we are not capable to counter Pak conventionally either. What ever reasons may prevail. And even when we are superior conventionally in terms of training, logistics and fire power our response still remains ineffective.

Because we aim to maintain the LC, where as Pakistan's policy is to break the LC and shift it further towards east.

If you fight a small skirmish with mind of defending you are losing more. Indians have forgotten that POK is also a part of India.

Considering all the flaws and lapses, let's say we cannot take them head on conventionally and add to territory. But you can atleast disturb them in POK and Balochistan. Create a stage for show in future so that when territory is taken it comes without people.

These small LC CFV is just practice. They are also analysing our fire power , and we are analysing their too.

But they have an advantage as their covert capabilities are better and beyond ours. You cannot blame them for terrorism once war starts. Because then it's all measures fair.
Well its not me but all of the south block think same way

It better option they are more qualified to do their job

War is not option until thrash hold is broken

CFV are not threshold level accident

By invading POK it will create a international accident and Diplomatic nightmare for India

Like Kargil was for Musharaff

Most of India want status quo not Pok

Pok is not flat land of Punjab where tanks can roll and you can Attack in blitzkrieg statergy

It is most guarded bastion of Pakistani's
Ask any war expert he will tell you
Terrain is most hardest

To take Pok we will has to unleash all might of northern command even with that we can hold Hajji pir pass only

But capture whole PoK is not possible in current scenario or even in future

Untill we don't have tremendous advantage over them in every field of warfare

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
To take Pok we will has to unleash all might of northern command even with that we can hold Hajji pir pass only

We don't need to hold all of POK.
Just the most strategic areas, especially once involving or overlooking CPEC.

That would bring both Pak and China to the table where they will be doing the begging.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Well its not me but all of the south block think same way

It better option they are more qualified to do their job

War is not option until thrash hold is broken

CFV are not threshold level accident

By invading POK it will create a international accident and Diplomatic nightmare for India

Pok is not flat land of Punjab where tanks can roll and you can Attack in blitzkrieg statergy

It is most guarded bastion of Pakistani's
Ask any war expert he will tell you
Terrain is most hardest

Many of the points show the effect of years of Left propaganda or limited knowledge. My point by point rebuttal to them.
Didnt know most of India wanted status quo not PoK. Then why the heck we bash MMS so much, call him coward and what not. He was working towards making LoC the default boundary. Its the famed political solution many piss talks wala preach. And why we still show PoK in our maps. If for 70 yrs no Govt could say that most of India did not want PoK who are you to say like this.

All out war may not be an option at present. But as surg strikes showed there are many lateral options available to us which do not break the threshold. Crossing into PoK should not be called an invasion coz we are entering our own territory illegally occupied by Pak. So what int or diplomatic nightmare it could be for India. And how can it be compared to what Mushharaf did in Kargil. Mushy pushed NLI into India under garb of Non state actors.
One option India could take could be air or land strikes on terror camps in PoK and retreat back. Your status quo would be mantained and we will have screwed Paks big time.
One aspect of Cold Start was to capture Pak territory elsewhere to negotiate with Pak. So we theoritically we could capture parts of Sindh or Pakjab and negotiate a settlement.
And btw we have overwhelming advantage over Pakis in all aspects of hardware. Army s action can be supported by Navy and air assets in various ways. Like navy imposing a naval blockade in Arabian sea. There should not be any doubt in this. All we lacked is political will which off late has shown signs of growth, after years of decline.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Are you working for this group. How much money you r getting
and this is my reply
You say war... war... war, right? And then you also talk about shortage of ammunition and no proper equipments for the IA, blah, blah. So, taking your own words, what exactly do you want? More casualties because of less ammunition and lack of required weapons and equipment?
1) I don't talk about this its the report which CAG everytime comes out. When the triservice say we are ready what makes you think you are not?
The security runs with contradiction and countering each other so that lapse can be found. You are immature people who have least idea how agencies an institution work.

2) When I say about war, I repeat and I have also quoted my posts that prepare for full scale war as the intel inputs come. If the inputs don't come still remain on standby when you are engaged in local skirmish.

give solutions here, huh? Cheesy, no? Taking back PoK is necessary, but that should happen when we are strong enough - with latest weapons and equipment, procurement will begin sometime mid-year or the year-
1 ) You can never prepare and can never be ready if your goal is only to defend. You will stop all your procurement or make it slow once it is realized that they are sufficient to DEFEND. This is where I don't agree with the strategist.
Yes, as some poster stated, we should atleast take back strategic hills, peaks and posts, but then, it all depends on the then strategic objectives. Oh, and in the next point, you are talking about strategic objectives too, nice to see the change.
From day one I have only given emphasis on strategic points to be taken care of. Why because in any case if there is heavy toll on Indian forces in J&K it is only because enemy would be sitting on the strategic heights.

India is fully capable to take on Neelam valley but the south block fears escalation upto a point of nuclear exchange.

Musharraf lost because he did not mobilize the required logistics kept it secret. Otherwise every one in the top seat know if whole Pak military had carried out this operation, India was in no condition to vacate it and was left with only one option which is open front in Punjab. Just like Lal Bahadur Shastri did in 65.
Kargil was nothing but exactly the half way to same scenario to 65 war.

What nonsense, if most of India wants status quo why you show POK as a part of India in map? :crazy:

Pakistan has given us enough opportunities where even if India crosses LC there won't be diplomatic scare. And FYI India can cross LC beyond point NJ9842 because there even LC is not demarcated.

You need a political will that's all. This is why I say past so many years Pak has successfully created an atmosphere in India through its lobbyist that India can't cross LC, India cant take few important heights in POK, etc etc. And people like you have become victims of it. And also few officers in army and few strategists too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles