Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
you are nazis and waste of oxygen
Insulting hindu gods will result in mass disapproval from hindu people, like your shit nation and shit self is facing.
Cope harder.
I deplore this portrayal, but I'm deeply no matter about how India will behave. It’s possible to shout on the forum what a strong army is in India, but I remember when the Indian MiG-21 was shot down, here they cried, raised their hands, shaking papers with a statement from Russia that it would transfer additional MiG-29s to India. By the way, did Russia keep its promise?;).

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You're an Ukrainian. Your government is Ukrainian. That means you're not human. It doesn't matter if there's an official response. It is still like yelping of non human pigs.

Russia shouldn't denazify Ukraine. It should De-ukrainify Ukraine. That's what is needed.
Let me know if you get kicked in the ass. will they only screw you or all of India?
A person is allowed to make mistakes. This post is no longer there - it means they acknowledged the mistake.

Ylside

Country flag
Let me know if you get kicked in the ass. will they only screw you or all of India?
A person is allowed to make mistakes. This post is no longer there - it means they acknowledged the mistake.
Why do you even bother with him? It is obviously some kind of a parody account - nobody remotely sane would be complaining about "Ukrainian Nazis" while spewing Nazi s**t which makes Adolf Hitler look like a choir boy :crazy:

Master Chief

Country flag
You're an Ukrainian. Your government is Ukrainian. That means you're not human. It doesn't matter if there's an official response. It is still like yelping of non human pigs.

Russia shouldn't denazify Ukraine. It should De-ukrainify Ukraine. That's what is needed.
Why so agitated ? Calm down...

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I deplore this portrayal, but I'm deeply purple about how India will behave. It’s possible to shout on the forum what a strong army is in India, but I remember when the Indian MiG-21 was shot down, here they cried, raised their hands, shaking papers with a statement from Russia that it would transfer additional MiG-29s to India. By the way, did Russia keep its promise;)?.
We had 1 mig 21 bison shot down no doubt, but it sh00tdown a f16 in retaliation before going down( not like your ghost of kiev - shooting 10000000 su-35 in wetdream), that even in your ally porkchop's land.
and for mig-29! what happened to the f-16s coming to your lala land for which your clownprince doing booty dance
1683026176665.png
before ped-u-ncle biden past 1 year+!!! rather keep on dreaming and have wet-gasm with that dream....
ohh--- what happened with the 155 mm shells from your bro-land prok-chopi-stan!!! working naah? or may I safely assume that those are duds like 93k pow s from pureland....
1683026057422.png

one begger supplying another bigger begger :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: . What a irony...
1683025684707.png

We might be not such -gicchi chad army, but we at least don't cry and beg day in and out for alms from whole world.
keep on snorting the kopium, and rely on your clownprice to let the rest left country to sink to stone age..

Sanglamorre

Country flag
First it was fake, then it's a honest mistake. Ukrainian behaviour through and through, like cretin cockroaches. It's not a rando Ukrainian account, but Ukrainian defence account. Governmental anti Hindu bastards.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Don't Vomit on the thread when you have overdozed ..:)..
And what can you do to harm Ukraine anyway, except vomiting genocidal words. which you are impotent to act on anyway..
Yeah see, comes out your bootlicking for your masters, the Ukrainians.

Such a disgusting crop of subhumans are turncoats such as these. Will support foreign filth that denigrates own country. Was probably sharing that post with glee as well.

No wonder India and Hindus were savaged again and again with Quislings such as these. Abhorrent. Revolting.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
We had 1 mig 21 bison shot down no doubt, but it sh00tdown a f16 in retaliation before going down( not like your ghost of kiev - shooting 10000000 su-35 in wetdream), that even in your ally porkchop's land.
and for mig-29! what happened to the f-16s coming to your lala land for which your clownprince doing booty dance View attachment 202684before ped-u-ncle biden past 1 year+!!! rather keep on dreaming and have wet-gasm with that dream....
ohh--- what happened with the 155 mm shells from your bro-land prok-chopi-stan!!! working naah? or may I safely assume that those are duds like 93k pow s from pureland....View attachment 202682

one begger supplying another bigger begger :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: . What a irony...
View attachment 202680
We might be not such -gicchi chad army, but we at least don't cry and beg day in and out for alms from whole world.
keep on snorting the kopium, and rely on your clownprice to let the rest left country to sink to stone age..
I will disappoint you, but it works
I spoke about the factor of weakness, I know about the exchange.
Zelensky was a comedian. It is a shame to condemn a man how he earns for his family. Even if he's a scavenger. I thought the cast system understood this better.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
First it was fake, then it's a honest mistake. Ukrainian behaviour through and through, like cretin cockroaches. It's not a rando Ukrainian account, but Ukrainian defence account. Governmental anti Hindu bastards.
I specifically duplicated the post. Can you add 1+1?
Все же "ублюдок" звучит ярче чем "байстрюк".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles