Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Harry101

Country flag
‘if the economy gets worst as it is happening now then America will cry ……. Anybody but Biden. The octogenarian Biden has no chance to win under those circumstances. (Remember what Clinton said 25 years back…… It is economy, Stupid). It is the economy not war decides, who wins.
Not true. Economy was great during Donald minus wuhan virus. Still he lost due to blm riots, scaremongering, etc. Abortion is a huge issue why republicans lost their important voter base - suburban white women. Society has been subverted and illegals have been strategically settled in Texas, Florida, Georgia and other republican states who will at least cut votes if not turn them democratic. Conservatives have completed lost narrative building capacity, have no influence in universities, entertainment industry. They’re happy with useless victories like boycott Budlight.
Aborting babies and LGTV is a bigger vote winning issue that real problems like economy and war.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
photo_2023-05-01_09-53-26.jpg

APFSDS 3BM15 and 3BM26 are used by the Ukrainian army. This means that 3BM42 are running out and in the new analogues the sabot will be made of depleted uranium instead of expensive tungsten.

ww2historian

Country flag
To everyone who does not believe: Come to Ukraine and see for yourself. I also thought that there would be more CМ, because soared 19! bombers. But one of them performed a simulated launch. So, in total, 18 missiles flew from the Caspian. Not a single ship, not a MiG-31K fired.
Why did I say it's not dangerous. CМ often misses. A damaged house in Uman and 23 victims are the result of such a blunder. But more often they miss the "milk".
The evidence showed it was most likely a Ukrainian missile that struck the building. It was a tragic accident, but the Russian's are targeting military targets. This has happened before. Ukraine needs to stop trying to shoot these down, and instead focus on fooling Russia into hitting empty military warehouses, but the Ukrainian's aren't known for intelligent thinking.

ww2historian

Country flag
Its not a fake, subhuman, its a deleted post of your nations ministry of defence. At least be a man and not a pussy and man up to your nation's mistake. EVERY posted but deleted tweet can be found in archive.co, if it was archived. and this one was.

So beg for our forgiveness on behalf of ur nation, or STFU on our judgement of your cretinous nation.
I'm afraid it's not possible to make bones for a jellyfish, or real balls for a pussy.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The evidence showed it was most likely a Ukrainian missile that struck the building. It was a tragic accident, but the Russian's are targeting military targets. This has happened before. Ukraine needs to stop trying to shoot these down, and instead focus on fooling Russia into hitting empty military warehouses, but the Ukrainian's aren't known for intelligent thinking.
I advise you: Stop pretending to be an adequate person.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I advice you: stop pretending to be a person.
I see that you live according to the precepts of Pu.
A man .. hugging the monitor, sits thousands of kilometers away and says that there is no need to resist. Perhaps rape is not condemned in Indian culture. It has long been necessary to accept that the Russian soldier has no moral principles. He will not hesitate to bomb a maternity hospital in Mariupol or a residential building in Zaporizhzhya.
This time Uman got it. We do not know the final targets of the other 21 missiles that were shot down. Maybe it's other houses. Today's shelling of Pavlograd is a confirmation of this.

ww2historian

Country flag
I advise you: Stop pretending to be an adequate person.
I think you might be correct, I've been pretending for so long that I forgot I was just pretending. Anyway, perhaps you can explain why you think Ukraine will be successful in attacking, when they couldn't prevent Bakhmut from being captured? I wasn't from lack of trying, but this cannot be good for your confidence.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think you might be correct, I've been pretending for so long that I forgot I was just pretending. Anyway, perhaps you can explain why you think Ukraine will be successful in attacking, when they couldn't prevent Bakhmut from being captured? I wasn't from lack of trying, but this cannot be good for your confidence.
How much can you explain that the strategic capture of Bakhmut does not give anything. Ours will withdraw to the town of Chasiv Yar and gain a foothold on the heights. Bakhmut plays the role of Severodonetsk. after the capture of which the enemy weakened. This will be able to break the fortified area Bakhmut-Avdievka-Marinka, but in fact it has long been broken and the strongholds keep the defense separate.
Why we can go on the offensive - precisely because of this. Our reserves are not depleted. Have you seen in Bakhmut at least one piece of Western equipment transferred this year?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I see that you live according to the precepts of Pu.
A man .. hugging the monitor, sits thousands of kilometers away and says that there is no need to resist. Perhaps rape is not condemned in Indian culture. It has long been necessary to accept that the Russian soldier has no moral principles. He will not hesitate to bomb a maternity hospital in Mariupol or a residential building in Zaporizhzhya.
This time Uman got it. We do not know the final targets of the other 21 missiles that were shot down. Maybe it's other houses. Today's shelling of Pavlograd is a confirmation of this.
The side that demeaned Hindu gods will not be considered humans anymore. Anyone Hindu even taking Ukrainian side on this forum will be considered human as well.

Since you guys aren't human anymore, it's just pest control now 😔 poor things.

ww2historian

Country flag
How much can you explain that the strategic capture of Bakhmut does not give anything. Ours will withdraw to the town of Chasiv Yar and gain a foothold on the heights. Bakhmut plays the role of Severodonetsk. after the capture of which the enemy weakened. This will be able to break the fortified area Bakhmut-Avdievka-Marinka, but in fact it has long been broken and the strongholds keep the defense separate.
Why we can go on the offensive - precisely because of this. Our reserves are not depleted. Have you seen in Bakhmut at least one piece of Western equipment transferred this year?
Zelensky said losing Bakhmut opens the road to Kramatorsk, and Sloviansk. You can decide for yourself if your president is correct or not. There's not much left in Marinka. Russia holds most of it, and the rest is so leveled that neither side will enter it. So, that part is in the grey zone. As far as I'm concerned Avdiivka is in the worse shape of any city since Mariupol. All major roads leading into and out of that town are cut off. Only minor roads are left, and they are under some fire control. Russia wants this city more than any town so far. They've been waiting for Bakhmut to fall, and IMO Avdiivka will be next on their list.

Master Chief

Country flag

Master Chief

Country flag
Zelensky said losing Bakhmut opens the road to Kramatorsk, and Sloviansk. You can decide for yourself if your president is correct or not. There's not much left in Marinka. Russia holds most of it, and the rest is so leveled that neither side will enter it. So, that part is in the grey zone. As far as I'm concerned Avdiivka is in the worse shape of any city since Mariupol. All major roads leading into and out of that town are cut off. Only minor roads are left, and they are under some fire control. Russia wants this city more than any town so far. They've been waiting for Bakhmut to fall, and IMO Avdiivka will be next on their list.
How do you explain Russian failure to conquer little Marinka of all places.. Russia seems to be unable to capture the final 20 to 30 percent of Marinka for many months now.. Russia has also suffered lots of equipment losses in the city..

Now Igor Girkin, likes to take a pi** on everyone but himself, but I am posting his opinion since he has played an invaluable part in the 2014 Donbass war..and capture of parts of Donbass..

Screenshot_20230502_095101_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles