Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This doesn't make sense to me, are you seriously trying to convince me that more than a dozen bombers (Tu-160s, Tu-95s, etc) took off but fired less number of missiles than the number of aircrafts airborne? I mean why would Russia only fire 18 cruise missiles into Ukraine, they sure must have fired a lot more, I don't think that eighteen cruise missiles are enough for striking several high value targets in Ukraine.

If I were to check pro Ukrainian sources which in the past have reported similar mass missile strikes by the Russian military then I see that the ratio of missiles intercepted by Ukraine to the number of missiles which actually hit their target is always in favour of interception rate, that tweet which you have tagged is no exception, it says 15 out of 18 missiles were intercepted. I mean if that is true then Russians must be by now be very well aware of the superior interception capability of the Ukrainian air defence and therefore to ensure success they would have fired a lot more missiles, more the missiles, more are the chances of them finding and hitting their designated targets. Why would Russia want to waste fuel and money to fly more planes then the number of missiles to be fired? About finding the algorithm of Ukrainian air defence then I think that the Russian military is experienced enough to know a lot about the Ukrainian ADS algorithm. So now this leaves me to few possibilities that I can think of in my mind.
  • 1. Ukraine is lying about the number of missiles fired by Russia, that is it is under reporting the actual number of missiles fired by Russian military into Ukraine. The actual number could well be more than 30 missiles (one source said that those bombers airborne were carrying a total salvo of more than hundred missiles but I will take thirty for sale of argument here). When it comes to giving figures then Ukrainians purposely give figures in which the ratio of missiles intercepted to the number of missiles actually fired is actually in favour of interception rate. That is more missiles are shot down then missiles which hit their targets.
  • 2. Russian cruise missiles are terrible, they are of inferior quality, their electronics suck, they have difficulty in finding their targets, they can be easily intercepted.
  • 3. Ukrainian air defence operators are very skilled, they are absolute artists at intercepting missiles, their air defences tactics are very good and therefore no matter how many missiles the EVIL RUZZIANS fire, they will shoot down most of them.
  • 4. This seems to be fun but maybe the legendary pilot aka "Ghost of Kyiv" has a cousin who is as good at intercepting missiles as ghost of Kyiv is at shooting down RuAF planes. Ghost of Kyiv air defence version? I DON'T THINK SO.
  • 5. All my points except point 4 are valid and there is a bit of truth to all of them.
To everyone who does not believe: Come to Ukraine and see for yourself. I also thought that there would be more CМ, because soared 19! bombers. But one of them performed a simulated launch. So, in total, 18 missiles flew from the Caspian. Not a single ship, not a MiG-31K fired.
Why did I say it's not dangerous. CМ often misses. A damaged house in Uman and 23 victims are the result of such a blunder. But more often they miss the "milk".

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Hello Sir

You should Ask USA to send Food Along with Weapons
American Zuni next to the Su-25.
7.jpg

If I write here, it means I can pay not only for food, but for electricity and provider services. Maybe someone is starving, but I have not heard of such a mass character. A survey near a pawnshop is like a survey at the will of a hospital - everyone will turn out to be sick.
I don't know where they buy such expensive bread, but today I bought a loaf for 22 hryvnias. And that's the regular price. There is social bread, it costs 17 hryvnias (the dollar exchange rate is 37 hryvnias). The figures in the article are correct - the economy has fallen by a third and cannot survive without financial assistance, but there is no food shortage.

Chimpoo

Country flag
What do you reckon might be the deal with anti-Hindu/Indian crap spouting by so many "pro-Ukrainian" handles the last few days?

The Ukrainian deputy foreign minister did visit New Delhi last month.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/4/10/ukraines-deputy-foreign-minister-visits-india

Maybe it's done to sabotage these efforts at diplomacy between Ukraine and India and try and make it politically difficult domestically for the Indian government to take a role as a mediator in the conflict?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
What do you reckon might be the deal with anti-Hindu/Indian crap spouting by so many "pro-Ukrainian" handles the last few days?

The Ukrainian deputy foreign minister did visit New Delhi last month.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/4/10/ukraines-deputy-foreign-minister-visits-india

Maybe it's done to sabotage these efforts at diplomacy between Ukraine and India and try and make it politically difficult domestically for the Indian government to take a role as a mediator in the conflict?
they pissed bekoze we denied them stage for their sort of randirona propagandu on upcoming global meetup of G20 and all hence this barking

no special inivation and they are loosing minds over it while we're simply adhering to non-alignment thing we have here at home

ww2historian

Country flag
I had thought Russia would attack the railway system a lot more than they did last year. Now it seems they are doing just that. The railway system of Ukraine is such an easy target. I never understood why Russia didn't attack it more, but better late then never.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Elections in US is getting closer; that war fever to defeat Russia in Ukraine is being reduced. Already, the US economy is in bad shape with bad economics and multiple bank failures. If economy goes further in tailspin then Biden is history And so will be Zelensky of Ukraine.

With Biden gone; the main Zelensky supporter for war will be gone. Russia has already renewed vigour in the fight. No matter what the Western propaganda says, Zelensky has no chance of any success of expelling the Russians out. Rather, Zelensky will get expelled from Ukraine.

Finally, it is about Russian determination to keep whatever they have grabbed in Ukraine. The western weapons of all kinds were good for propaganda tool but could not recover an inch from the Russians. In the process Ukrainians died in large numbers.

Bad situation……..

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Elections in US is getting closer; that war fever to defeat Russia in Ukraine is being reduced. Already, the US economy is in bad shape with bad economics and multiple bank failures. If economy goes further in tailspin then Biden is history And so will be Zelensky of Ukraine.

With Biden gone; the main Zelensky supporter for war will be gone. Russia has already renewed vigour in the fight. No matter what the Western propaganda says, Zelensky has no chance of any success of expelling the Russians out. Rather, Zelensky will get expelled from Ukraine.

Finally, it is about Russian determination to keep whatever they have grabbed in Ukraine. The western weapons of all kinds were good for propaganda tool but could not recover an inch from the Russians. In the process Ukrainians died in large numbers.

Bad situation……..
as long as there are election scams biden or some other demonrat will be in power and continue doing what he's been doing, we may see some course correction as a face value thing but at the end of day deep state will be remaining real governor of things;

oh and globohomo mass media is already on side of biden so much that some media company intentionally censored presidential candidate Robert F. Kenneddy Jr's speech at some democratic convention and his interviews et al

ABC News Openly Admits It Censored New Interview with RFK Jr. Because They Disagree on COVID-19 Vaccines

this is outright a crime in amreeka as per their own laws, but does it all matter now ?

the wokes and the liberals and the leftists and anti-republicans and illegal immigrants who are able to vote somehow and mass media and deep state actors et al have made up their minds, and they know how to twist things around as well from past experience in 2020 elections

so just be informed that even if things are so bad for biden politically, there are high chances he will easily sail through and if he doesn'tthen someone else will from ze demonratic partei

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Luckily, not everyone is that dumb. I don’t touch on religion at all, but a primitive fake aroused someone.
Its not a fake, subhuman, its a deleted post of your nations ministry of defence. At least be a man and not a pussy and man up to your nation's mistake. EVERY posted but deleted tweet can be found in archive.co, if it was archived. and this one was.

So beg for our forgiveness on behalf of ur nation, or STFU on our judgement of your cretinous nation.

ww2historian

Country flag
as long as there are election scams biden or some other demonrat will be in power and continue doing what he's been doing, we may see some course correction as a face value thing but at the end of day deep state will be remaining real governor of things;

oh and globohomo mass media is already on side of biden so much that some media company intentionally censored presidential candidate Robert F. Kenneddy Jr's speech at some democratic convention and his interviews et al

ABC News Openly Admits It Censored New Interview with RFK Jr. Because They Disagree on COVID-19 Vaccines

this is outright a crime in amreeka as per their own laws, but does it all matter now ?

the wokes and the liberals and the leftists and anti-republicans and illegal immigrants who are able to vote somehow and mass media and deep state actors et al have made up their minds, and they know how to twist things around as well from past experience in 2020 elections

so just be informed that even if things are so bad for biden politically, there are high chances he will easily sail through and if he doesn'tthen someone else will from ze demonratic partei
I'm glad to hear that ABC admitted they hate free speech. To censor what a US presidential candidate says is something I thought would never happen. The justification is a dangerous one, because they believe it endangers public health. Biden has said people like RFK Jr. are killing people, but that clown killed people by saying you can't spread covid if you got the vaccine. People believed that, went out in public thinking that they just had a common cold, sneezed, people got infected, and they died. Did Biden or Rachel Maddow ever apologize?

Hari Sud

Country flag

‘if the economy gets worst as it is happening now then America will cry ……. Anybody but Biden. The octogenarian Biden has no chance to win under those circumstances. (Remember what Clinton said 25 years back…… It is economy, Stupid). It is the economy not war decides, who wins.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles