Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The side that demeaned Hindu gods will not be considered humans anymore. Anyone Hindu even taking Ukrainian side on this forum will be considered human as well.

Since you guys aren't human anymore, it's just pest control now 😔 poor things.
Is there an official statement from the Indian government regarding this picture? Because private opinion and official opinion are very different.
Here I am in favor of converting excess grain into ethanol and bio-diesel. However, our government has taken a different decision. So your cries that we are Nazis, racists (for which I received my ignore), blasphemers are just a storm in a teacup.
Zelensky said losing Bakhmut opens the road to Kramatorsk, and Sloviansk. You can decide for yourself if your president is correct or not. There's not much left in Marinka. Russia holds most of it, and the rest is so leveled that neither side will enter it. So, that part is in the grey zone. As far as I'm concerned Avdiivka is in the worse shape of any city since Mariupol. All major roads leading into and out of that town are cut off. Only minor roads are left, and they are under some fire control. Russia wants this city more than any town so far. They've been waiting for Bakhmut to fall, and IMO Avdiivka will be next on their list.
Have you looked at the map? Technically, they have been advancing on Slavyansk for 2 weeks already. The supply of the Ukrainian grouping is carried out along the Bakhmut-Konstantinovka road. It's completely the other way.
So with all your analytics - close but past

sachincba

Country flag
Well it seems Russia is striking this time badly. Attacking brigade headquarters, targeting ammunitions and equipment. And Ukraine is downplaying. Ukraine is getting fucked while laughing at Russia. The touch with reality is lost, it seems.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well it seems Russia is striking this time badly. Attacking brigade headquarters, targeting ammunitions and equipment. And Ukraine is downplaying. Ukraine is getting fucked while laughing at Russia. The touch with reality is lost, it seems.
Phew, tired. Konashenkov has already destroyed all Ukrainian aircraft and tanks several times, but for some reason they are fighting for small towns, but not for regional centers.

Sarjen

Hahhaaha fun fact.. Nazis interecpted 21 out of 18 missiles fired :crying::pound::pound:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukraine is claiming that it was just some old discarded rocket fuel that was stored there and no ammo or anything useful.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Sarjen

Ukraine is claiming that it was just some old discarded rocket fuel that was stored there and no ammo or anything useful.
When was ukraine truthful ?? Helensky should be given world championship belt for lying and deceiving... and then skinned alive

Master Chief

Country flag
Phew, tired. Konashenkov has already destroyed all Ukrainian aircraft and tanks several times, but for some reason they are fighting for small towns, but not for regional centers.
But it was one hell of a big ass blast.. Huge amount of Fuel/Ammo must have been stored.. I don't think you store fuel inside Rocket boosters..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
But it was one hell of a big ass blast.. Huge amount of Fuel/Ammo must have been stored.. I don't think you store fuel inside Rocket boosters..
Above, I showed upper stages of ICBMs that were stored at the Pavlograd Chemical Factory. How many there were, I don't know.

Porkislayer

Country flag
I know it's offtopic but a certain neo-nazi, rotting, subhuman piece of shit needs to see this. This is the same chap who was calling that blasphemous tweet as fake! I'd urge Hindu members of this forum not to engage that subhuman filth. Had he acknowledged the tweet, it would've been a different matter but that filth had the galls to call it fake.

/

Screenshot_20230502_133418.jpg

pankaj nema

Country flag
Above, I showed upper stages of ICBMs that were stored at the Pavlograd Chemical Factory. How many there were, I don't know.
Hello Sir

I am just curious to know that
What do You Gain by Debating with us
Indians

Most of Us Support Russia
And we believe that USA and NATO want to Damage Russia

So They have used Ukraine for a Proxy War

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Is there an official statement from the Indian government regarding this picture? Because private opinion and official opinion are very different.
Here I am in favor of converting excess grain into ethanol and bio-diesel. However, our government has taken a different decision. So your cries that we are Nazis, racists (for which I received my ignore), blasphemers are just a storm in a teacup.

Have you looked at the map? Technically, they have been advancing on Slavyansk for 2 weeks already. The supply of the Ukrainian grouping is carried out along the Bakhmut-Konstantinovka road. It's completely the other way.
you are nazis and waste of oxygen
Insulting hindu gods will result in mass disapproval from hindu people, like your shit nation and shit self is facing.
Cope harder.

Ylside

Country flag
Hello Sir

What do You Gain by Debating with us Indians

Maybe he finds arguing with you entertaining :)

Just like local Putin lovers find it entertaining to babble about "Ukrainian Nazis" over and over again, there is also nothing to gain, just some cheap thrills ;)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I know it's offtopic but a certain neo-nazi, rotting, subhuman piece of shit needs to see this. This is the same chap who was calling that blasphemous tweet as fake! I'd urge Hindu members of this forum not to engage that subhuman filth. Had he acknowledged the tweet, it would've been a different matter but that filth had the galls to call it fake.

/

View attachment 202657
Read attentively:
If there is official confirmation of this error, then I will consider it possible to believe. But so far it looks like one of the elements of cyber war.
I am suspicious of any message without official confirmation.
Although I still do not understand the meaning and essence of this collage.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hello Sir

What do You Gain by Debating with us
Indians

DFI is read not only by Indians.
In addition, it is interesting to see different delusions (bread for 1 buck).

Sanglamorre

Country flag

You're an Ukrainian. Your government is Ukrainian. That means you're not human. It doesn't matter if there's an official response. It is still like yelping of non human pigs.

Russia shouldn't denazify Ukraine. It should De-ukrainify Ukraine. That's what is needed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles