Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Jimih

Country flag
Yes, this will certainly have an effect on the Ukraine war. This will create such panic that Zelensky and Putin will immediately give up war.
:megusta:
Shit! man!

Got posted in this thread by mistake.

Thanks for bringing this to my notice.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag

The rate at which Ukies are loosing Atry pieces, I think their counter offensive will need to run on lund power alone (count they/them @Akim out for obvious reasons)

Hari Sud

Country flag
Ukraine and the Western media is full of Ukrainian battlefield successes. The truth is otherwise. As the latest report from independent observers state that just yesterday the Ukrainian shot down 17 of the 19 missiles fired towards their battlefront. In fact the Russians fooled the Ukrainian air defenses by flying dummy missiles" The real salvo of missiles got away and created havoc behind the front lines. Ammunition and fuel dumps were destroyed and very big explosions followed.

How much can you trust the Western propaganda,

Akim

Professional
Country flag

The rate at which Ukies are loosing Atry pieces, I think their counter offensive will need to run on lund power alone (count they/them @Akim out for obvious reasons)
I have already said that I will not play by your rules and measure penis, because on the other hand there are also quite a few such videos.

skunk works

Country flag
I deplore this portrayal, but I'm deeply no matter about how India will behave. It’s possible to shout on the forum what a strong army is in India, but I remember when the Indian MiG-21 was shot down, here they cried, raised their hands, shaking papers with a statement from Russia that it would transfer additional MiG-29s to India. By the way, did Russia keep its promise?;).
Gary Powers was put on trial and imprisoned for over a year after his shootdown.
So were hundreds of US pilots- tortured, paraded on the street, even murdered in Vietnamese prisons.
British and US pilots were imprisoned and tortured in Iraq.

Abhinahdan was back home safe and sound within 48 hours with the enemy's prime Minister going against his own parliament and public to do it.

It isn't about Mig 29s, it's about balance of power.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
"Russians using 30mm crew served weapon o_O"

Fastest way to get shell-shocked and deaf at once!!!!!

Jimih

Country flag
I deplore this portrayal, but I'm deeply no matter about how India will behave. It’s possible to shout on the forum what a strong army is in India, but I remember when the Indian MiG-21 was shot down, here they cried, raised their hands, shaking papers with a statement from Russia that it would transfer additional MiG-29s to India. By the way, did Russia keep its promise?;).
Hello Racist Akim listen to this what Gen Cavoli commander of US European Command has to say.

He is admitting in a recent Senate hearing that Russians are far better than Ukrainians in this war and not yet being affected negatively. Whereas Ukranians are getting solid kicks on their asses from Russians.

Time-stamped the exact moment.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Hello Racist Akim listen to this what Gen Cavoli commander of US European Command has to say.

He is admitting in a Senate hearing that Russians are far better than Ukrainians in this war and Ukranians are getting solid kicks on their asses.

Time-stamped the exact moment.

whats the timestamp in the video?

Ylside

Country flag
Are you sure you used the correct timestamp? He says that RuSSian submarine forces have not been negatively affected by a Ukrainian war - but I guess that is really not such a surprise, is it? Especially since the RuSSian submarine force was even enlarged by the transfer of Moskva cruiser under its wings.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Are you sure you used the correct timestamp? He says that RuSSian submarine forces have not been negatively affected by a Ukrainian war - but I guess that is really not such a surprise, is it? Especially since the RuSSian submarine force was even enlarged by the transfer of Moskva cruiser under its wings.
I won't lie, this was pretty 🤣

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles