Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
How do you explain Russian failure to conquer little Marinka of all places.. Russia seems to be unable to capture the final 20 to 30 percent of Marinka for many months now.. Russia has also suffered lots of equipment losses in the city..

Now Igor Girkin, likes to take a pi** on everyone but himself, but I am posting his opinion since he has played an invaluable part in the 2014 Donbass war..and capture of parts of Donbass..

View attachment 202634
A picture is worth a 1000 words. This is the grey zone I was talking about.
1683037648283.png

KurtisBrian

Country flag
A picture is worth a 1000 words. This is the grey zone I was talking about. View attachment 202702

Russians being Z, Zorg, bots and breaking something so it can be rebuilt.

Indians believe in doing such things?
USA and UK seem to.
Interesting, how Russia, the US and UK all have Red, White and Blue flags.

little Ukraine flag blue and yellow. Doesn't match the militaristic big boys who flatten cities. Who else have flags that don't match?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I deplore this portrayal, but I'm deeply no matter about how India will behave. It’s possible to shout on the forum what a strong army is in India, but I remember when the Indian MiG-21 was shot down, here they cried, raised their hands, shaking papers with a statement from Russia that it would transfer additional MiG-29s to India. By the way, did Russia keep its promise?;).
we also shot down an F-16, so we are fine exchanging a grandpa mig for a stripling F16.
And yes, Russia did transfer the MiG-29s.
Your nation sides with Pakistan in the UN, so your nation can go f*ck itself as far as i am concerned.
Slava Rusi!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hello Racist Akim listen to this what Gen Cavoli commander of US European Command has to say.

He is admitting in a recent Senate hearing that Russians are far better than Ukrainians in this war and not yet being affected negatively. Whereas Ukranians are getting solid kicks on their asses from Russians.

Time-stamped the exact moment.

Ignore (for racism). Bye.
@Ylside said, what I also heard. This is a land war, because of which mobilization was announced in Russia.
US believes Russians in Ukraine have suffered 100,000 casualties in 5 months

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
Have seen it.. Still don't get why Russia is fighting around Central Marinka for so long with limited progress.. Expected better performance..
The goal isn't necessarily speed but to grind the enemy, they would rather go slow and let logistics follow at a steady pace and whatever is captured is entrenched with lines of defences being set-up rapidly.

As they say, as soon as a place is fully captured, Russians storm in with shovels and gets to work.

Jimih

Country flag
Ignore (for racism). Bye.
@Ylside said, what I also heard. This is a land war, because of which mobilization was announced in Russia.
US believes Russians in Ukraine have suffered 100,000 casualties in 5 months
This middle aged Ukranian Greek Nibba from Donetsk who fleed away to Odessa during the Russian beating thinks that that he will be spared on an Indian forum for spewing nonsense against Indian Military.

He cries in this forum that he dislikes Putin and Russians when in reality his second wife is a Russian who took care of him after he got wounded in a conflict zone in Eastern Ukraine and he got dishonorably discharged from Ukranian Reserve Force.

How stupidly hypocrite he is.

Here is the picture of this Ukranian Greek Nibba in his younger days.

Лицей_-1.jpg

He thinks that Jimih gives a fuck about his Ignore.

He can go and suck his Russian wife's tits.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
This Ukranian Greek Nibba from Donetsk who fleed away to Odessa during the Russian beating thinks that that he will be spared on an Indian forum for spewing nonsense against Indian Military.

He cries in this forum that he dislikes Putin and Russians when in reality his second wife is a Russian who took care of him after he got wounded in a conflict zone in Eastern Ukraine and he dishonorably discharged from Ukranian Reserve Force.

How stupidly hypocrite he is.

Here is the picture of this Ukranian Greek Nibba in his younger days.

View attachment 202705

He thinks that Jimih gives a fuck about his Ignore.

He can go and suck his Russian wife's tits.
Sir, with all due respects, please do not do personal attacks...
how much flawed might his opinion and point of view BE, we are mature enough to counter that with valid arguments...

Jimih

Country flag
Sir, with all due respects, please do not do personal attacks...
how much flawed might his opinion and point of view BE, we are mature enough to counter that with valid arguments...
This is the problem of some Indians in this forum.

They go soft quickly and into Viswaguru mode.

I always believe in retaliating with a force disproportionate to the size of the attack.

Non-Indians here have no moral authority to lecture us on our customs, culture, beliefs, and armed forces.

This comment is not targetted against you mate.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Is this correct English? Show me where?
Come one bro, its pretty easy to understand.

"No, u just did a u turn. Went from calling all of us a "liar" to "Naa bud we made a mistake anyways have a good day" "

Heres the thing :- Most Indians are neutral about the war, because they frankly couldnt care less what is happening half a world away. When some stupid guy in Ukraines Defence ministry makes posts like these, it only reinforces idea in people that Russia the old friend is doing the right thing.

Do yourself a favour, instead of trying to pretend it didnt happen, move on. Ukrains deputy PM apologised, some are still angry and will probably stay that way. Trying to pretend nothing happened will only hurt your cause.

PETERPIPER

Country flag

Sarjen

typo.. it was mig-29

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles