Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
Nice sarcasm.. There are no Ukranians as per Russia.. So, basically it was a Russian community from the west, attacking Kremlin. :bplease:

On May 9, Putin will give a speech as to why he didn't strike back.. Because, Zelensky ke pair kaamp rahe the.. on the Qatal ke Raat..:dude:

kittoo420

Country flag
Eh...I don't think Russia will do anything (though it should, not sure if it can) as these were just a bruise on the ego and they've shown that generally these small attacks here and there don't change their trajectory.

Nevertheless these are symbolic as they tried to hit the Kremlin so some response is warranted. Again, I doubt Russia will do anything about this.

Sarjen

Attack in kremlin shows how coward Ukrainians are… and how desperate they are getting.. these are a warning attacks than real attempt for sure but they are really afraid of Counter attacks getting failed. Russia will respond in a very kind way,… don’t expect to take out the swine Zelenskyy.. nobody wants to make his corrupt as martyr.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Fake limp dick greek urko nazi, if you think I'll have nightmares from such shit you're deeply mistaken. Also go ahead mofo. I am only showing you the ovbious, you're bitch ass country is wasting away and in the end will be left a pile of rubble and ash.
You want to create an illusion by showing the concentrate - that's your decision. But don't drag me into a fight. Two dozen videos won't change a thing. I repeat: I can show such a video, only from the Ukrainian side.
And if you accuse me of cowardice, then welcome to any Russian PMC, where you will prove that you are a brave man. It's just that no one cares about your decision.

24.02.22 "Kyiv in 3 days"
03.05.23 - Putin was not injured (c):scared2::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Porkislayer

Country flag
Attack in kremlin shows how coward Ukrainians are… and how desperate they are getting.. these are a warning attacks than real attempt for sure but they are really afraid of Counter attacks getting failed. Russia will respond in a very kind way,… don’t expect to take out the swine Zelenskyy.. nobody wants to make his corrupt as martyr.
True, he has been more useful alive :pound:

Country flag
US spokesperson John Kirby: 20,000 Russian soldiers killed in winter offensive, since December and 100k injured..
Urban warfare causes lots of deaths for the attacker, although 20,000 deaths is a bit excessive

Russia said the numbers are 15,000 ???

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles