Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Come one bro, its pretty easy to understand.

"No, u just did a u turn. Went from calling all of us a "liar" to "Naa bud we made a mistake anyways have a good day" "

Heres the thing :- Most Indians are neutral about the war, because they frankly couldnt care less what is happening half a world away. When some stupid guy in Ukraines Defence ministry makes posts like these, it only reinforces idea in people that Russia the old friend is doing the right thing.

Do yourself a favour, instead of trying to pretend it didnt happen, move on. Ukrains deputy PM apologised, some are still angry and will probably stay that way. Trying to pretend nothing happened will only hurt your cause.
Look at the history of correspondence. I initially did not approve of this association, so in my case it does not matter who did it - a Russian hacker or a Ukrainian moderator.
But I believe only official representatives. Prigozhin claims every day that he has captured Bakhmut, but fighting continues there.
I agree with your version. There are a lot of photo collages. Someone jerk thought it was a good joke and published it without approval. Then the "adult uncles" woke up, slapped him on the neck and ordered him to delete the post.
Therefore, because of the time difference in India, he was seen, we are not.
I was indignant when they started calling for another "crusade" here.
After all, I really don't care what India does - they won't notice it on the battlefield. I do not deny the courage of the Indian warrior, but in general the Indian army is not an example to follow.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It all started with Zuni. The Americans were convinced that we can use them from Soviet attack aircraft, now they are being transferred to Hydra 70 helicopters.

Immanuel

Country flag
Look at the history of correspondence. I initially did not approve of this association, so in my case it does not matter who did it - a Russian hacker or a Ukrainian moderator.
But I believe only official representatives. Prigozhin claims every day that he has captured Bakhmut, but fighting continues there.
I agree with your version. There are a lot of photo collages. Someone jerk thought it was a good joke and published it without approval. Then the "adult uncles" woke up, slapped him on the neck and ordered him to delete the post.
Therefore, because of the time difference in India, he was seen, we are not.
I was indignant when they started calling for another "crusade" here.
After all, I really don't care what India does - they won't notice it on the battlefield. I do not deny the courage of the Indian warrior, but in general the Indian army is not an example to follow.
Someone remind this fool that Indian Army holds a record of shortest war in recent time with a whopping 93,000 POWs captured at end of 1971 war with a country being liberated and formed of around 148000 square km. It took 14 days.

@Akim it would take you and the entire whore population of Ukraine 14 decades to suck the length of behemoth phallus which is the Indian Army.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Someone remind this fool that Indian Army holds a record of shortest war in recent time with a whopping 93,000 POWs captured at end of 1971 war with a country being liberated and formed of around 148000 square km. It took 14 days.

@Akim it would take you and the entire whore population of Ukraine 14 decades to suck the length of behemoth phallus which is the Indian Army.
Are these people old? Maybe we should not just be proud of the past? There is TODAY, when the new Afghan army, almost without a fight, surrendered to the bearded uncles with the Kalakshnikovs and the Ukrainian army, which has been holding back the superior Russian army for 15 months,
You stop mentioning me under every video, otherwise I will give a link to the telegram channel "Fried Orcs 18+". Watching nightmares at night.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Chimpoo

Country flag

India-Russia oil trade articles, originally published by Reuters in March:

US says Russia not benefiting from +$60/bbl oil to India

Russia is not reaping the benefits of higher costs of some recent cargoes of crude oil bought by refiners in India priced above the price cap set by countries in the West and Australia, a U.S. official said on Thursday.

Some cargoes of low sulphur, or sweet, crude oil bought by Indian refiners have risen above the $60 per barrel cap set by the Group of Seven rich countries, the European Union and Australia, due to rising demand, while most cargoes are below the cap.

Read more at:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

India's oil deals with Russia dent decades-old dollar dominance
  • 10:28 PM, Mar 08, 2023
US-led sanctions on Russia have begun to depreciate the dollar’s decades-old dominance of international oil trade as most deals with India – Russia’s top outlet for seaborne crude have been settled in other currencies, Reuters reported.
The dollar’s dominance has always been questioned and yet it has continued due to the advantages of being the most widely-accepted currency for business.

Amid international sanctions and the Ukraine war, India's oil trade provides the strongest evidence so far of a shift into other currencies, challenging the dollar's superiority.
Notably, India is the world’s number three importer of oil and Russia became its leading supplier after Europe shunned Moscow’s supplies following its invasion of Ukraine began in February last year.
After a coalition opposed to the war imposed an oil price cap on Russia on Dec. 5, India paid for most Russian oil in non-dollar currencies, including the United Arab Emirates dirham and more recently the Russian rouble, multiple oil trading and banking sources told Reuters.
The transactions in the last three months total the equivalent of several hundred million dollars, the sources added, in a shift that has not previously been reported.

The Group of Seven economies, the European Union and Australia agreed to the price cap late last year to bar Western services and shipping from trading Russian oil unless sold at an enforced low price to deprive Moscow of funds for its war.

Some Dubai-based traders and Russian energy companies Gazprom and Rosneft are seeking non-dollar payments for certain niche grades of Russian oil that have in recent weeks been sold above the $60 a barrel price cap, three sources with direct knowledge told Reuters.

Read more:

https://www.myind.net/Home/viewArticle/indias-oil-deals-with-russia-dent-decades-old-dollar-dominance#:~:text=India's%20oil%20deals%20with%20Russia%20dent%20decades%2Dold%20dollar%20dominance&text=US%2Dled%20sanctions%20on%20Russia,in%20other%20currencies%2C%20Reuters%20reported.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
Are these people old? Maybe we should not just be proud of the past? There is TODAY, when the new Afghan army, almost without a fight, surrendered to the bearded uncles with the Kalakshnikovs and the Ukrainian army, which has been holding back the superior Russian army for 15 months,
You stop mentioning me under every video, otherwise I will give a link to the telegram channel "Fried Orcs 18+". Watching nightmares at night.
Fake limp dick greek urko nazi, if you think I'll have nightmares from such shit you're deeply mistaken. Also go ahead mofo. I am only showing you the ovbious, you're bitch ass country is wasting away and in the end will be left a pile of rubble and ash.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Interesting Article about Ukranian SAMs and Russian SEAD attacks

I don’t know about a few days, but I heard the air defense work from the first day of the war (S-300 claps loudly when fired) So it was not suppressed, even temporarily. Basically the article is true. It is true that the AD missile stock is being depleted, but Western supplies do not provide parity. I suppose there are also Ukrainian developments.
"Hawk" apparently did not take root with us - not a single video.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles