Public Service Message 😊

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I signed up to Discord.com. I have only had a quick look at it but I don't see how to get to any kind of forum.
Click this link please. This is an invite that will allow you to doin the DFI server on Discord. Groups in Discord are called servers which can be equated to a forum. Under the server there are channels which can be equated to sub-forums/topics.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Click this link please. This is an invite that will allow you to doin the DFI server on Discord. Groups in Discord are called servers which can be equated to a forum. Under the server there are channels which can be equated to sub-forums/topics.

Thanks. Got onto DFI server.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Don't know about Dubai wali, but remember another one just now, Roma from Italy! She had real image on avatar. She was a looker.
That was loooong back.

Actually, there was an even older one. A Tibetan lady who lived in USA. But, I guess she stopped visiting the forum before it got this new avatar and address at defenceforumindia.com in 2009. She was pretty active around 2007-2008. But, the forum used to be different place then - almost devoid of politics.

I was just a kid then!!! My god! Its been over 15 years actually! Gonna miss this place so damn much.

I now may have to finally get active on x.com, a place I detest, just to keep up with whats going on around the world!

I so hope @Haldilal and others can sustain the Discord place.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Only forum where the admin won’t ban you for saying it 🙂

Cheers!
Btw, guys, @Yusuf indeed is the kind of guy who didn't use the power of his Admin stature. Heck, even @Singh never did that. I, or rather we, might have roasted Singh post-2014 and he actually stopped coming on the forum discussions, but he never used the danda of admin against anyone.

In the era where self-proclaimed keepers of FoE Meta, twitter, google et al are infested with trigger-happy salaried moderators, it has been a rare place where we could actually let loose.

They made it happen. I didn't realise the gamut of the freedom I had in this forum where I didn't have to restrain my thoughts.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Don't know about Dubai wali, but remember another one just now, Roma from Italy! She had real image on avatar. She was a looker.
There was another one, @Rashna ... she was a level headed and good debater.... got spit roasted by some guys here and left... in fact her point by point replies hurt the egos of a few soorma's and they ganged up on her. Her quitting was a loss to the quality of discussion and debates here.

sydsnyper

Country flag
There was another one, @Rashna ... she was a level headed and good debater.... got spit roasted by some guys here and left... in fact her point by point replies hurt the egos of a few soorma's and they ganged up on her. Her quitting was a loss to the quality of discussion and debates here.
Actually there was another fellow... I think his name was navneet kundu. He was another bright spot on DFI, who too suddenly disappeared.

spacemarine2023

Country flag
keep on scrapping…

Forum was never viable in India where milodas would have fcked up the case upside down in case there would be sm cases files.

blame obviously goes on Modi’s cuckooed nature not to undertake any judicial reforms specially the 2nd term…
Now all US platforms be it X, utube, FB, whatsapp, Insta is being used by CIA for social engineering on booth level to regime change… this social engineering will hit much harder in 2029.. if not course corrected.
In any fair democracy all these platforms will be banned and huge hue and cry would be made against the info warfare if milodas were made sane …

anyway like I wrote keep on scrapping thr is a good business case here all its needed is sm1 registering this site smplace where thr wont be this much cuckooness in society and judiciary…

A single forum like this converts thousands of youth to plain nationalists and warn them of actual on ground society and abrahmics expansionism ..
Thr biggest loss here is of nationalism only too bad
Modi Govt thought more info warfare more abuses thrown at them will make them stronger it might have worked earlier but after some time of no hard action ..you are perceived a weak ass lame duck no good for authority figure…

Bharat Rakshak is still alive and functioning I think they r hosted in Europe but the NRI IT folks in thr 50s wont ever be able to put the cold hard truth like this forum with young blood was putting still good to know some nationalist forum is still alive…

But definitely thr is Business case and folks sitting in right place with right mindset will bring up some alternative sooner than later …
so keep on scrapping…

Vinash

Country flag
keep on scrapping…

Forum was never viable in India where milodas would have fcked up the case upside down in case there would be sm cases files.

blame obviously goes on Modi’s cuckooed nature not to undertake any judicial reforms specially the 2nd term…
Now all US platforms be it X, utube, FB, whatsapp, Insta is being used by CIA for social engineering on booth level to regime change… this social engineering will hit much harder in 2029.. if not course corrected.
In any fair democracy all these platforms will be banned and huge hue and cry would be made against the info warfare if milodas were made sane …

anyway like I wrote keep on scrapping thr is a good business case here all its needed is sm1 registering this site smplace where thr wont be this much cuckooness in society and judiciary…

A single forum like this converts thousands of youth to plain nationalists and warn them of actual on ground society and abrahmics expansionism ..
Thr biggest loss here is of nationalism only too bad
Modi Govt thought more info warfare more abuses thrown at them will make them stronger it might have worked earlier but after some time of no hard action ..you are perceived a weak ass lame duck no good for authority figure…

Bharat Rakshak is still alive and functioning I think they r hosted in Europe but the NRI IT folks in thr 50s wont ever be able to put the cold hard truth like this forum with young blood was putting still good to know some nationalist forum is still alive…

But definitely thr is Business case and folks sitting in right place with right mindset will bring up some alternative sooner than later …
so keep on scrapping…
BJP boomers are completely oblivious on how to deal with the anti-BJP propaganda unleashed upon them by the American deep state.

They are literally sitting ducks IMO.

I'd have usually felt sorry for them but I assumed it's only fair that I desert them just like they deserted their Bengal workers.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
BJP boomers are completely oblivious on how to deal with the anti-BJP propaganda unleashed upon them by the American deep state.

I'd have usually felt sorry for them but I assumed it's only fair that I desert them just like they deserted their Bengal workers.
Yep they are clueless on how to make a coherent counter argument, not much reading that they have done. No one reads nowadays

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Yeah I remember Rashna. She posted very sparingly. And mostly in social context.

spacemarine2023

Country flag

Only way in Bengal was to bring up Prez rule which would have resulted in Momotha coming back in power…
BJP workers in distressed areas r living on borrowed time only no amount of non Bengali central forces would be able to differentiate…

Bengal is basically a goner case with Bengali identity triumphing over Hindu identity…

as per simple number only 7 seats r muslim dominated but the crime syndicate dominates all bengali seats with influence with neighbouring border regions…
With police made cuckood and central forces clueless and Bengali Dhindus themselves ready to throw themselves in fire there is no alternative… sadly
RSS.. BJP… Central forces all did thr part in 2024 …
Very few incidents against BJP workers but still bengal was not broken a majority in Bengal would have resulted in Prez rule but now thr is no case

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Only way in Bengal was to bring up Prez rule which would have resulted in Momotha coming back in power…
BJP workers in distressed areas r living on borrowed time only no amount of non Bengali central forces would be able to differentiate…

Bengal is basically a goner case with Bengali identity triumphing over Hindu identity…

as per simple number only 7 seats r muslim dominated but the crime syndicate dominates all bengali seats with influence with neighbouring border regions…
With police made cuckood and central forces clueless and Bengali Dhindus themselves ready to throw themselves in fire there is no alternative… sadly
RSS.. BJP… Central forces all did thr part in 2024 …
Very few incidents against BJP workers but still bengal was not broken a majority in Bengal would have resulted in Prez rule but now thr is no case
This is a correct assessment.
Little hope left for Bengal.

Only glimmer of hope is cities have exceedingly voted against this sham of a govt.

Azaad

Country flag
This is a correct assessment.
Little hope left for Bengal.

Only glimmer of hope is cities have exceedingly voted against this sham of a govt.
There was even less hope when the TMC was battling CPM in the days before the proliferation of SM. Yet the CPM was deposed & reduced to the point where the Left has become a joke in WB politics .

If there's any lesson to be learnt from Indian especially WB politics it is this - things may look normal or even going in favour of somebody or some entity while there's a lot of churning under the surface. All it needs is a tipping point. Like a volcano.

Congress is a non entity in TN politics just as the CPM is in WB except the Congress didn't have a bad track record at all in TN when it lost power . There just wasn't space for another political entity once MGR split away from the DMK given his rivalry with Karunanidhi . The Congress got squeezed in the process. Compare that to the unsavory reputation the left enjoys in WB.

sydsnyper

Country flag
I am surprised no one mentioned @Sakal Gharelu Ustaad. Man was a legend. He was tip of the spear. He and Indx actually.
Yes of course... he like @Kunal Biswas logged off the forum long back. Kunal Biswas was a source of truth for anything INSAS and while the media were *ucking around with stories of the INSAS development, his observations helped clear the air around the platform...... nevertheless, he could never win the orange furniture argument.

Also missing for a long time is @Sayarekd and @ashdoc and his movie reviews.

I have asked this before, but anyone else remember this guy called Navneet Kundu...

PS: Anyone else get the feeling that the mods/owners are prowling this and other treads chuckling at the oozing of nostalgia.. :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yes of course... he like @Kunal Biswas logged off the forum long back. Kunal Biswas was a source of truth for anything INSAS and while the media were *ucking around with stories of the INSAS development, his observations helped clear the air around the platform...... nevertheless, he could never win the orange furniture argument.

Also missing for a long time is @Sayarekd and @ashdoc and his movie reviews.

I have asked this before, but anyone else remember this guy called Navneet Kundu...

PS: Anyone else get the feeling that the mods/owners are prowling this and other treads chuckling at the oozing of nostalgia.. :rofl::rofl: :rofl:
Ya'll Nibbiars Navneet Knudu = Haldiram.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles