India-China Border conflict

helin

If you can access Google , surely you can access all these sites.

Just like the Nepalese banknotes

skywatcher

Country flag
Is that some sort of an inside joke on Weibo everybody's supposed to know & appreciate
It's not joke. It's a real existing concern.
Chinese nationalists long call on Russia to return a total of 3 million square kilometers(nearly the size of India) of territory.
i_f25.png

all-the-territories-ever-ruled-by-china-v0-ecupycgt0aka1.jpg

1.jpg

skywatcher

Country flag

AnantS

Country flag
So? What is India's geopolitical situation in 1720? you tell me.View attachment 259433
You can read about it- states were retrying to free Indian geographical boundary from outsiders. But what about China before 1700s - did it exist ?

China of today is an artificial entity carved out of Han Majoritism. Did that exist before 1700's?

1719655202833.png

Azaad

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I think India should feel relieved in some sense that PRC does not claim as much territory from India as it does from Russia.View attachment 259418
Feel relieved ? From what exactly ? You think we take seriously any statement from the house of jester eunuchs you named as "CCP" ?

Nobody respects you, your country lacks human morales, and the only countries who suck up to you like Pakistan are because they see you as are a big pile of free debt money which they will never pay back.

skywatcher

Country flag
Feel relieved ? From what exactly ? You think we take seriously any statement from the house of jester eunuchs you named as "CCP" ?

Nobody respects you, your country lacks human morales, and the only countries who suck up to you like Pakistan are because they see you as are a big pile of free debt money which they will never pay back.
As I said multiple times, Hinduism is a dead end and should be responsible for India's collective ruling failure. This is not something new. Everybody knows this. I just point it out again for your reference.
i_f25.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles