Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Hari Sud

Country flag
India needs that technology to disrupt GPS guided weapons :

Electronic Weapons: Starlink Died And Was Revived

June 29, 2024: In Ukraine a Russian offensive in early May featured a rare disruption of the SpaceX Starlink communications service that the Ukrainian forces had become heavily dependent on for radio communications and video feeds from drones, ground forces and aircraft. The cause of the Starlink disruption was a new form of Russian electronic jamming. Ukraine and Russia are engaged in a constant battle to develop new forms of jamming and adapt their equipment to deal with it.
Without Starlink, Ukrainian forces have to rely on the same radio technology that the Russian have access to. This can also be jammed, but the jamming works both ways. Ukraine has sent reports of the jamming incidents to SpaceX as well as their NATO allies who are also planning to use Starlink for military operations.
Russian jamming is also interfering with Western guided weapons, like the GLMRS guided rocks launched from HIMARS vehicles. Less frequently used guided weapons, like the Excalibur guided 155mm shell, are also affected. Ukraine already had developed a countermeasure for the jamming, but only for locally made drones (UAVs) that depend on a variety of guidance systems including “fire and forget” systems where the operator selects a distant target, which out of range of the jamming, and then launches the missile that is equipped with a picture of the target and homes in on that. Another version of this technology is used against Russian jammers where the Ukrainian rocket or air delivered bomb home in on the Russian jamming signal. NATO nations that have supported the Ukrainian war effort with over $100 billion in military aid, so far, are taking notes because what happens to the Ukrainians could happen to a NATO force in the future, or an American, South Korean, Japanese force in the Pacific facing Chinese aggression

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Akim your memory sucks. Research before you post and don't go by your shitty memory of things. The truth is Russia made huge gains in the first weeks and months of the invasion.
The siege of Mariupol began on 24 February 2022 and lasted until 20 May, as part of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Mariupol
Блядь, ты уже заебало конченное создание! Тупорылая тварь
I swear in Russian because I have the right education.

ww2historian

Country flag
Блядь, ты уже заебало конченное создание! Тупорылая тварь
I swear in Russian because I have the right education.
Education? You mean brain washing. You've been fooled, because you are a stupid, mindless clone. The sad thing is that it didn't even take a Jedi to fool you, instead you were food by stupid people and that says everything about your incredibly low IQ.

ww2historian

Country flag
The future of Ukraine

Dont push Russia. What Russia went through in WW2 was far worse than what they are going through in Ukraine. The West try to use Ukraine against Russia but it backfires.
That's a great example of history repeating itself. Nobody in France had the balls to kill Napoleon, and although a few people in Germany tried to kill Hitler, there just need to be a few more of them. I know for a fact nobody in Ukraine has the brains or the guts to stand up to the west or Zelensky.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Education? You mean brain washing. You've been fooled, because you are a stupid, mindless clone. The sad thing is that it didn't even take a Jedi to fool you, instead you were food by stupid people and that says everything about your incredibly low IQ.
Talk about a small penis. Anyone who focuses on their own shortcomings, passing them off as someone else’s.
Advancing 2-3 km in depth is presented as an epic victory.
Why should I read your stupid analysis when I see everything in real life? When we dug trenches in March 2022, we distributed weapons to ordinary people (I then taught those who did not know how to shoot RPG-18 and 22). Why do I need your stupid Latin letters, folded into words and texts, when Russian warships were approaching Odesa 15 nautical miles, firing from the ship's guns and preparing an amphibious landing. I saw everything here in reality and then they calculated the sector of fire for people if Russian paratroopers landed at the airport by air.
When Russian tanks were burned on the streets of Mykolaiv. There is no such catastrophe now.
Your whole range of emotions is going to the cinema. You have a fake nickname, you have a fake idea. You are an ordinary darned asshole who thinks he is a god. Your IQ can only tremble. If you are worth something as a man, then come here and support the Russian “invincible” army. But for now you are an ordinary sucker who, like other pro-Russian creatures, only knows how to bark
All these "this is not my war" excuses are like a rotten apple. I'm here. I’m in Ukraine, I’m in Odesa, and I draw fewer disasters than you do thousands of miles away. I don’t need to read other people’s articles, because I know the realities, and at every corner you shout about fakes, although you don’t look at the materials of both sides.
A stupid creature that lives only for wow effects.
Even friends of Ukraine irritate me when they give an assessment from their side of the border. We are in the center of this storm, but no one is giving up. And it turns out the way we want. Yes, it is difficult and there will be many dead on the road to victory, but this does not lead us into a stupor.
I agree with those who say that now Western politicians are not like Reagan and Thatcher and are taking steps very carefully. But still they do it. This is also why I calmly take the words of some pro-Russian freaks that Russia has won. Dead Russian soldiers will not agree with this.

ww2historian

Country flag
Talk about a small penis. Anyone who focuses on their own shortcomings, passing them off as someone else’s.
Advancing 2-3 km in depth is presented as an epic victory.
Why should I read your stupid analysis when I see everything in real life? When we dug trenches in March 2022, we distributed weapons to ordinary people (I then taught those who did not know how to shoot RPG-18 and 22). Why do I need your stupid Latin letters, folded into words and texts, when Russian warships were approaching Odesa 15 nautical miles, firing from the ship's guns and preparing an amphibious landing. I saw everything here in reality and then they calculated the sector of fire for people if Russian paratroopers landed at the airport by air.
When Russian tanks were burned on the streets of Mykolaiv. There is no such catastrophe now.
Your whole range of emotions is going to the cinema. You have a fake nickname, you have a fake idea. You are an ordinary darned asshole who thinks he is a god. Your IQ can only tremble. If you are worth something as a man, then come here and support the Russian “invincible” army. But for now you are an ordinary sucker who, like other pro-Russian creatures, only knows how to bark
All these "this is not my war" excuses are like a rotten apple. I'm here. I’m in Ukraine, I’m in Odesa, and I draw fewer disasters than you do thousands of miles away. I don’t need to read other people’s articles, because I know the realities, and at every corner you shout about fakes, although you don’t look at the materials of both sides.
A stupid creature that lives only for wow effects.
Even friends of Ukraine irritate me when they give an assessment from their side of the border. We are in the center of this storm, but no one is giving up. And it turns out the way we want. Yes, it is difficult and there will be many dead on the road to victory, but this does not lead us into a stupor.
I agree with those who say that now Western politicians are not like Reagan and Thatcher and are taking steps very carefully. But still they do it. This is also why I calmly take the words of some pro-Russian freaks that Russia has won. Dead Russian soldiers will not agree with this.
Akim sees everything in real life. Really? Everything? That's quite an arrogant statement. Arrogance and stupidity is a bad combination. You actually see very little from you room in Odessa and the little you see then has to be filtered, and interpreted by your idiot brain. What then comes out the other end is only your perception of reality, which everyone hear just laughs at. You will be remembered as the retarded monkey. That's your legacy. I don't see everything and I don't have to. I do see the big picture, and everyone knows you only look at small shit and then blow it out of proportion. This forum will come to an end soon, but this war won't. This war might last 5 more years and if it does Ukraine won't exist anymore which is a good thing. It's just sad that millions of little minds like yourself following only a few idiot in the position of power leads to millions of deaths. You have nobody to blame but yourselves for being deceived.

ww2historian

Country flag
What most people in the US don't get is Obama was a neocon that started this whole mess.
The US started the war in Syria and I didn't realize that it's lasted 13 years and is still going on. That makes me wonder just how long the war in Ukraine will go on. The US just keeps on letting people get killed and has no interest in peace. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Akim sees everything in real life. Really? Everything? That's quite an arrogant statement. Arrogance and stupidity is a bad combination. You actually see very little from you room in Odessa and the little you see then has to be filtered, and interpreted by your idiot brain. What then comes out the other end is only your perception of reality, which everyone hear just laughs at. You will be remembered as the retarded monkey. That's your legacy. I don't see everything and I don't have to. I do see the big picture, and everyone knows you only look at small shit and then blow it out of proportion. This forum will come to an end soon, but this war won't. This war might last 5 more years and if it does Ukraine won't exist anymore which is a good thing. It's just sad that millions of little minds like yourself following only a few idiot in the position of power leads to millions of deaths. You have nobody to blame but yourselves for being deceived.
I already said: I don’t care what opinion you keep for yourself. You are not a woman who needs to be charmed.
I liked "playing on a foreign field", especially the last 2.5 years. I did not set myself the goal of convincing you and other pro-Russian morons. My goal was to make pro-Indian users think. The fact that Russia's external power turned out to be empty inside. The Black Sea Fleet turned into the Azov Flotilla and big Russian aviation was unable to gain superiority in the air.
I don't like the film Red Dawn, but I have to agree with the downed American pilot in that film. If Soviet pilots trained like Russian pilots now, then their only advantage was their numbers.
However, I agree that the end of the war is the disappearance of one of the players and given that Putler is already inviting North Korean troops (because there are not enough of his own), I very much doubt that Russia will be the winner.
Я-Ватник-разное-McDonald’s-1194463.jpeg

Last edited:

Soldier355

Country flag
One of the Russian snipers from the 40th Guards Marine Brigade of the Pacific Fleet spoke about combat work in Ukraine. To protect against drones and thermal imagers, snipers use special camouflage

ww2historian

Country flag
I already said: I don’t care what opinion you keep for yourself. You are not a woman who needs to be charmed.
I liked "playing on a foreign field", especially the last 2.5 years. I did not set myself the goal of convincing you and other pro-Russian morons. My goal was to make pro-Indian users think. The fact that Russia's external power turned out to be empty inside. The Black Sea Fleet turned into the Azov Flotilla and big Russian aviation was unable to gain superiority in the air.
I don't like the film Red Dawn, but I have to agree with the downed American pilot in that film. If Soviet pilots trained like Russian pilots now, then their only advantage was their numbers.
However, I agree that the end of the war is the disappearance of one of the players and given that Putler is already inviting North Korean troops (because there are not enough of his own), I very much doubt that Russia will be the winner.
View attachment 259477
If Putin doesn't have enough troops, then what does that say about Ukraine? I mean given the fact that Russia has 5 times the number of potential troops that Ukraine can theoretically have. Without even realizing it you admitted Ukraine doesn't have enough troops. In fact you admitted they fall short of Russia by a factor of 500%.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If Putin doesn't have enough troops, then what does that say about Ukraine? I mean given the fact that Russia has 5 times the number of potential troops that Ukraine can theoretically have. Without even realizing it you admitted Ukraine doesn't have enough troops. In fact you admitted they fall short of Russia by a factor of 500%.
Your delirium is clearly progressing. A true Trump supporter.

ww2historian

Country flag
I'll disappoint you, but I don't like both candidates. Two old men are arguing about who will get the young girl.
So the beggar Akim does not like the person who's giving him free handouts? Spiritually dead people never have gratitude, only entitlement.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So the beggar Akim does not like the person who's giving him free handouts? Spiritually dead people never have gratitude, only entitlement.
Personally, I am not a beggar and before the war I managed without American help. At the state level - I have already said: the fate of the American Revolution without French money could be sad. Without French money in 1812. The British arrived, gave the Americans a hard time, burned the White House, and Canada remained under their control. So don’t waste other people’s money, passing it off as your own. You are not the whole USA, just a pathetic representative of this country.
I, as a private individual, can decide for myself who I like and who I don’t.
As for your fear of Russia. I specifically looked at the list of American films about the USSR. The KGB and nuclear war - that's my conclusion. They deliberately frightened your society and it’s a pity that they don’t do that now. The situation of the past is repeated. When American propaganda came up with scary stories about the Germans in WW1 and then they turned out to be lies. However, when Jews began to be burned in Nazi ovens, American society refused to believe it. They believed it, when they themselves saw it, paying for it with the lives of thousands of American soldiers.
I don’t like Biden himself, but he is right when he says that Russia must be stopped. Otherwise, John will die just like the Ukrainian Pavlo. And @Immanuel will move in with you, fleeing the war. :)

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
Personally, I am not a beggar and before the war I managed without American help. At the state level - I have already said: the fate of the American Revolution without French money could be sad. So don’t waste other people’s money, passing it off as your own. You are not the whole USA, just a pathetic representative of this country.
I, as a private individual, can decide for myself who I like and who I don’t.
As for your fear of Russia. I specifically looked at the list of American films about the USSR. The KGB and nuclear war - that's my conclusion. They deliberately frightened your society and it’s a pity that they don’t do that now. The situation of the past is repeated. When American propaganda came up with scary stories about the Germans in WW1 and then they turned out to be lies. However, when Jews began to be burned in Nazi ovens, American society refused to believe it. They believed it, when they themselves saw it, paying for it with the lives of thousands of American soldiers.
I don’t like Biden himself, but he is right when he says that Russia must be stopped. Otherwise, John will die just like the Ukrainian Pavlo. And @Immanuel will move in with you, fleeing the war. :)
I don't think I have an intelligent response to such weird connections and illogic. I just go back to basic math, Russia will win because they are stronger and bigger than Ukraine. For the last few months we have seen exactly what was predicted by 4 star US generals, the longer this goes on the more if favors Russia. That was said almost two years by Jack Keane.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I don't think I have an intelligent response to such weird connections and illogic. I just go back to basic math, Russia will win because they are stronger and bigger than Ukraine. For the last few months we have seen exactly what was predicted by 4 star US generals, the longer this goes on the more if favors Russia. That was said almost two years by Jack Keane.
1.5% of world GDP cannot compete with a coalition that has 60% of world GDP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles