Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

Russian TV explaining why Russians should be happy and thankful to the President for the opportunity to be mobilized - not only you will be able to pay your mortgage early, but you can also prove that you are a real Russian man :shoot:

Well at least their logic is better than your country's logic with regards to sanctions against Russia but still paying for Russia's oil and gas in greater price than before and making Russia more richer in the process. :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Hacking and watching Do not paint yourself the image of a very smart Russian soldier. Smart people don't serve in the Russian army. You can earn more in civilian life.
Therefore, there is elementary software.
AK-12 is also not unique, but nevertheless it is positioned as a new model.
news-flash : the smartest people never serve in ANY military.
And you clearly know jack $hit about software. Not smart to start BS-ing about software on an Indian board, boyo.
Entire europe is a speck of dust under our fingernail when it comes to software.

ww2historian

Country flag
Just curious - what is a source of your numbers? Cos certain Mr. Shoygu claimed few days ago that so far, the conflict claimed lives of 60k Ukrainian soldiers.
Ukraine is overestimating Russian losses. According to the Wall street journal, Russia has lost 55 manned air planes, and Wikipedia show 48 Russian planes lost. Ukraine claims 253 planes destroyed. When your numbers are 500% higher than independent sources (and these are pro west sources) is gets laughable. https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-war...ies-but-russia-has-lost-55-planes-11663627715
1663943197027.png

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
All the best , may thye attain victories after victories
I was blind at first when war started , but not anymore, its a shame that we didn't support Ukraine although we have our own unavoidable reasons
America is correct, we have made ourselves dependent on Russia so much for last 40 years that we are bound by various things.
Be stoic, let people say what they want to, orcs on krokodil are a threat to all
why should we support ukraine ?
Russians are a lesser threat to the world than NATO is, as evidence proves.

mupper2

Country flag
news-flash : the smartest people never serve in ANY military.
And you clearly know jack $hit about software. Not smart to start BS-ing about software on an Indian board, boyo.
Entire europe is a speck of dust under our fingernail when it comes to software.
My brother in Satan, I served with guys who had various degrees, masters etc and a guy with a PhD.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

I'm remembering all those who are saying that mobilisation will help Russians push further into Ukraine. They're not even having 1 month of re-training and going to the frontlines.

Nibbas think that Russians are not fighting with the best troops and equipment yet....wait till you see what's in store for next few months then...

20220923_204157.jpg

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
why should we support ukraine ?
Russians are a lesser threat to the world than NATO is, as evidence proves.
We are of little significance sir , we are not real
Iam not real, so are you not real .
Ots a illusion sir , and war makes me disillusioned
I pray that those who have big brains, can give you answer. After all what a puny brained man like myself can say .
Although india is neutral in this war

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
We are of little significance sir , we are not real
Iam not real, so are you not real .
Ots a illusion sir , and war makes me disillusioned
I pray that those who have big brains, can give you answer. After all what a puny brained man like myself can say .
Although india is neutral in this war
you made a statement, i asked why. that is not very complicated - i am curious as to what rationale you have to argue our support should go to ukraine over rus

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
you made a statement, i asked why. that is not very complicated - i am curious as to what rationale you have to argue our support should go to ukraine over rus
Sir, with due respect
Statements made in heat of moment are often very hard to justify.
Ask the big brain fellow he will answer with a 1000 reasons .as for me iam in a neutral ideal state

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

I'm remembering all those who are saying that mobilisation will help Russians push further into Ukraine. They're not even having 1 month of re-training and going to the frontlines.

Nibbas think that Russians are not fighting with the best troops and equipment yet....wait till you see what's in store for next few months then...

View attachment 172922
its not the equipment, its the man. or did you not watch the new top gun, failed to notice why the taliban soldier + vietcong were better troops than GI joe ?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
its not the equipment, its the man. or did you not watch the new top gun, failed to notice why the taliban soldier + vietcong were better troops than GI joe ?
I see the men being recruited, LoL.
Professionals are running and abandoning in the field, wait till the amateurs get there.

Why comparing Russians to Taliban or vietcong? They are occupiers not fighting for freedom.
Why you so stupid?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I see the men being recruited, LoL.
Professionals are running and abandoning in the field, wait till the amateurs get there.

Why comparing Russians to Taliban or vietcong? They are occupiers not fighting for freedom.
Why you so stupid?
they are fighting for their freedom from NATO choke-hold. Duh.

And considering Russia is dealing 3:1 KPD while attacking agains 3x superior numbers, i respect them more than your pansy western armies who lose while having 3:1 advantage.

Bold of you to call me stupid when you claimed that you can assess who is dying more by which way the frontline is moving and then running away from the simple question as to who died more- nazis or rooskies when the frontline moved westwards for 1000 kms.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles