Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
I think what's going on near Lyman is a very sad situation. The Ukrainians have been storming this city for almost 2 weeks. The problem is the media reports about the Russians have no reserves in this area was total bullshit. Ukrainian casualties are huge, and the chances of taking Lyman are small. 1573153124172562432[/MEDIA]

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well it looks like you don't have double standards in your thinking and belief system. I personally think it's a possiblity, but even then, I think the number of people murdered by Putin and the Clintons is very exaggerated.
At the time there was a Clinton kill list floating around, I did try to look up some names and indeed they were "suicided" with gunshot to the head from the back or suffocated in their sleep as police records of their untimely deaths with motives to kill from Clinton family. It included business, politics and of course Bill Clinton and his perversion towards children. Jeffrey Epstein is the most famous case regarding this.

You have to consider how long they have been around and in power, of course they killed dozens of people in that time.

ww2historian

Country flag
When I look these numbers, it's really bad for Ukraine. Ukraine has about 4.5 million men between the age of 18 to 59. I couldn't find how many are between the age of 18 to 45, but I estimate it's around 3 million. How many of those 3 million are in good enough health to become good soldiers? Who knows, perhaps about a million at the most. How many of those have already become casualties? 250k. That leaves about 750k. With the Russians reserves Ukraine simply does not have the numbers to sustain this conflict for another year.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
When I look these numbers, it's really bad for Ukraine. Ukraine has about 4.5 million men between the age of 18 to 59. I couldn't find how many are between the age of 18 to 45, but I estimate it's around 3 million. How many of those 3 million are in good enough health to become good soldiers? Who knows, perhaps about a million at the most. How many of those have already become casualties? 250k. That leaves about 750k. With the Russians reserves Ukraine simply does not have the numbers to sustain this conflict for another year.
Damn. Losing two entire generations to war would suck hard. Economy would be over.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Where did you see that? Winning means that Russia having lost the game. Russia has faced some set backs, but defeat isn't the word to describe the situation.

Any war has its own pace and with frequent ups and downs till the final outcome comes. Even Iraq won the war against Iran, till it didn't. Albeit the history is full of stories where the invading nation falls face first into muck, but this war has so many different and shifting conditions, it would be stupid to call UA winning because Russian forces faced a set back recently.

In fact, people have been questioning about the pace and intensity of the assaults Russia has been using to gain the territories. There's a chance those will be rectified now.

You don't win a war against an enemy who is getting boosted by outside support by being conscious about collateral damage. Most likely Russia will be leveling the infrastructure of Ukraine in coming days.

US police are ill trained and due to overt emphasis on individual freedom and rights, they also are poorly motivated.

In my experience, the fear of law is very important for a society along with respect for it and police is the face of the law. In today's world respect for any establishment in the psyche of youth is being systematically eroded by left liberal gangs unless it serves their goal, so fear becomes very important.
I questioned the intensity of rusian attack in my orignal post, I was a called a man with puny brain rotten due to alcohol , so I support Ukraine now .
Thats what i think. As for war it dosent concern us too much .

omaebakabaka

View attachment 172791
Kyu khali phokat BP chada rahe ho,ye gussa tab ke liye rakho jab putin surrender announce karega because I write what I see , and I see Ukraine is winning.
Tab tak ke liye View attachment 172792
Cheers
@Varzone
As I said, your puny brain is delusional and bald guy hitting a yellow guy is good symbolic example expressing the odds. Too many converteds and 0.5s unable to resist and outing themselves now finally.
Outed yourself finally....too many converteds/0.5s on this forum in disguise making their 1 cent per post.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
As I said, your puny brain is delusional and bald guy hitting a yellow guy is good symbolic example expressing the odds. Too many converteds and 0.5s unable to resist and outing themselves now finally.
Outed yourself finally....too many converteds/0.5s on this forum in disguise making their 1 cent per post.
You sir are on to my ignore list now I did apologise to you because I agreed with many of your posts ,and still do but later retracted it because you know what! I dont give time to those lacking basic courtesy and comprehension skills , picking fight is your thing not mine , Mr pigbrain .
Your kind I despise and Abhor because you are abbhorent and rotten from inside , who can pick fight with a fellow indian on a far away conflict shows the size of your own brain .
Iam here , I will remain here , and no I don't simp for anyone, rather its you sir who has been crying like a whore for the victory of putin. Since the thread started. And sanatan is eternal , it wont be wiped out if Russia loses and Ukraine wins .
Ram salam .

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

And no I don't need to prove my credibility and loyalty to Mr bird brain , posting after playing in snow is not a good thing, it makes you delusional.
And makes you see enemies all around you, I hope you recover
good, take your meds now and chill. Simping is for an Indian to sport some other countries flag.

ww2historian

Country flag
One of the victims in Bucha was Oleksandr Rzhavskyy, but he belonged to a pro Russian party ( Verkhovna Rada) in Ukraine. Seems like the Ukrainians would have motive to murder him, not the Russians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleksandr_Rzhavskyy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verkhovna_Rada
This is amazing. I just found out that one of the Ukrainian prisoners exchanged was Viktor Medvedchuk. He was also a member of Verkhovna Rada. I remember this man very well from Oliver Stone films. This is just more proof that the Bucha massacre was the work of Ukrainian nationalist, and then it was all blamed on the Russians. People need to watch this video. Here's the English version.

ww2historian

Country flag
Just curious - what is a source of your numbers? Cos certain Mr. Shoygu claimed few days ago that so far, the conflict claimed lives of 60k Ukrainian soldiers.
This is total casualties that include killed, wounded, and prisoners taken. The 60k killed is a good estimate, but I believe it's closer to 90k KIA. My source was the leaked Ukrainian documents.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles