Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

blackjack

Country flag
Why is this guy so funny?

https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8/Zelensky-meltdown-about-not-getting-NATO-armor:9?src=embed

I used Yandex, so dont shoot me if i mistranslated:

"If you don't want to give tanks, no offense – you are an independent state, don't give. But don't try to say: America first, then Germany, then Poland. If you don't want to give tanks. We will win this war without your tanks, but I wanted you to know that we are fighting for our common interests"

blackjack

Country flag
Zelensky really does not want to get captured. Fuck we might all as soon as we know it.

Blademaster

All the best , may thye attain victories after victories
I was blind at first when war started , but not anymore, its a shame that we didn't support Ukraine although we have our own unavoidable reasons
America is correct, we have made ourselves dependent on Russia so much for last 40 years that we are bound by various things.
Be stoic, let people say what they want to, orcs on krokodil are a threat to all
Did you get cucked or something? Did you get laid by an Ukrainian woman with the implied promise of more to come if you support Ukraine?

Master Chief

Country flag
They're brave for sure. However, I'm not sure how much of that improvisation is done ad-hoc on the field as opposed to being directed by Nato elements embedded within and also interfaced to the larger command. Same thing with the part of having less artillery, they have an endless supply of western weapons flowing in.
The supply of artillery guns to Ukraine is pretty slow.. The West does not have an endless supply of howitzers..

Blademaster

not giving telegram my phone number, context?
Basically saying to those Ukrainians who were jeering at and laughing and saying "Bring it on" to the Russians mobilizing that they were fucking crazy because there are millions of Russians and they would be covering Ukraine.

Basically saying don't be too glad to have your wish granted.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles