Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
All the best , may thye attain victories after victories
I was blind at first when war started , but not anymore, its a shame that we didn't support Ukraine although we have our own unavoidable reasons
America is correct, we have made ourselves dependent on Russia so much for last 40 years that we are bound by various things.
Be stoic, let people say what they want to, orcs on krokodil are a threat to all
What happened bro? Why suddenly change of heart?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I

Support nobody, but I see Ukraine is winning
Let us see till next March how things change
Where did you see that? Winning means that Russia having lost the game. Russia has faced some set backs, but defeat isn't the word to describe the situation.

Any war has its own pace and with frequent ups and downs till the final outcome comes. Even Iraq won the war against Iran, till it didn't. Albeit the history is full of stories where the invading nation falls face first into muck, but this war has so many different and shifting conditions, it would be stupid to call UA winning because Russian forces faced a set back recently.

In fact, people have been questioning about the pace and intensity of the assaults Russia has been using to gain the territories. There's a chance those will be rectified now.

You don't win a war against an enemy who is getting boosted by outside support by being conscious about collateral damage. Most likely Russia will be leveling the infrastructure of Ukraine in coming days.

They don't fuck around like the police back in the US.
US police are ill trained and due to overt emphasis on individual freedom and rights, they also are poorly motivated.

In my experience, the fear of law is very important for a society along with respect for it and police is the face of the law. In today's world respect for any establishment in the psyche of youth is being systematically eroded by left liberal gangs unless it serves their goal, so fear becomes very important.

Ylside

Country flag
Russian TV explaining why Russians should be happy and thankful to the President for the opportunity to be mobilized - not only you will be able to pay your mortgage early, but you can also prove that you are a real Russian man :shoot:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Ok so the war did not go I had expected but I still believe that this is going to end up being a Russian victory or at the very least result in partial completion of the military objectives Putin initially had.

Last edited:

Ylside

Country flag
Russian conscripts sharpening their skills before deployment to the frontline

ww2historian

Country flag

Putin's men got creative this time, not windows but stairs.
Let me just start by saying I don't like the Clintons. I never did, but I do not believe they had these people in their inner circle killed. Strange things happen, and it's hard to explain some times. I think the same applies to Putin. The only difference is the western media will say it's all true, and when it's packaged as true, people will believe it. Also since he was a former KGB spy, and people believe everyone in the KGB is an evil murderer, it's very easy to believe. Do you believe the Clintons had these people killed? One other note, George Bush was the former head of the CIA, before he became the US president. He must of killed a lot of people, right?https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/5...ntons-inner-circle-died-strange-circumstances

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Let me just start by saying I don't like the Clintons. I never did, but I do not believe they had these people in their inner circle killed. Strange things happen, and it's hard to explains some times. I think the same applies to Putin. The only difference is the western media will say it's all true, and when it's packaged as true, people will believe it. Also since he was a former KGB spy, and people believe everyone in the KGB is an evil murderer, it's very easy to believe. Do you believe the Clintons had these people killed? One other note, George Bush was the former head of the CIA, before he became the US president. He must of killed a lot of people, right?https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/5...ntons-inner-circle-died-strange-circumstances
Totally,
When Clinton was contesting presidency I wished Trump would become Prez instead.
At the time he had business credentials and anti-globalization view of the world...but another reason was that I believed Clinton as a murderous hag. I personally don't have any doubt of it. She and Bill killed off lot of people who were privy to their corruption and were at risk of media coverage.
At the time I followed it very closely, but Trump is an idiot in his own right. I would still support him over Clinton even today taking a exception to not considering policy but personal character.
Not that I'm a US citizen but because as a president you impact all of the world including India.

At the same time, I'm very sure Putin kills off people who are inconvenient and know too much whether it be agents of the west or for personal gain.

ww2historian

Country flag
Totally,
When Clinton was contesting presidency I wished Trump would become Prez instead.
At the time he had business credentials and anti-globalization view of the world...but another reason was that I believed Clinton as a murderous hag. I personally don't have any doubt of it. She and Bill killed off lot of people who were privy to their corruption and were at risk of media coverage.
At the time I followed it very closely, but Trump is an idiot in his own right. I would still support him over Clinton even today taking a exception to not considering policy but personal character.
Not that I'm a US citizen but because as a president you impact all of the world including India.

At the same time, I'm very sure Putin kills off people who are inconvenient and know too much whether it be agents of the west or for personal gain.
Well it looks like you don't have double standards in your thinking and belief system. I personally think it's a possiblity, but even then, I think the number of people murdered by Putin and the Clintons is very exaggerated.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles