Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Can't our Ukrainian friends use their missiles?
To target those bridges?
And destroying railroads is tough without airforce, you need sappers if you don't have artillery to destroy them
Plus target train stations and any railyards ,if rail lines are electrified then, destroying power equipment along railways too can hamper the orcs to a great extent.
I was talking to this finnish guy on a discord...he made lot of sense talking about kerch bridge being a bargaining chip and letting Russia tie up it's resources and focus in defending it. That's the only piece of infrastructure that will link Crimea (which is already annexed and gives their navy a port in the black sea) to Russia directly.
It will have to be destroyed last, the bridge also helps the satellites track what is going in and out of Crimea and then to South Ukraine very easily compared to the land route.
Once Ukros push towards Mariupol, They can say stop logistics to Crimea or bridge bye-bye. Russians might bargain over it while the other Oblasts are fair game.
Crimea will have to be last battleground and Ukraine might take it back anyway but not before trolling Putin.

:megusta:

Kumaoni

Orcs killing orcs ,what's new here ?
Meanwhile big brain people on this are thread blind to reality even now .
Oh what a pity, what a pity but wishes cant change reality, after all orcs are meant to be culled .and those doing their bidding are bound to hang their heads in shame .
@Kumaoni. Ain't i right
Nice trolling

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Kumaoni

I thought just like you, one day you too will believe buddy you too will belive.
Truth cannot be rejected for a long time.
It has to be accepted, today was my day .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Kumaoni

Some people are saying that Trump disclosed all the assets that the west had in Russia.
The inner circle of Putin had lot of moles it seems.
I’m sure biden woke up one day and said that

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I was talking to this finnish guy on a discord...he made lot of sense talking about kerch bridge being a bargaining chip and letting Russia tie up it's resources and focus in defending it. That's the only piece of infrastructure that will link Crimea (which is already annexed and gives their navy a port in the black sea) to Russia directly.
It will have to be destroyed last, the bridge also helps the satellites track what is going in and out of Crimea and then to South Ukraine very easily compared to the land route.
Once Ukros push towards Mariupol, They can say stop logistics to Crimea or bridge bye-bye. Russians might bargain over it while the other Oblasts are fair game.
Crimea will have to be last battleground and Ukraine might take it back anyway but not before trolling Putin.

:megusta:
Good idea , the traitors of Crimea can be starved very effectively.lf they don't give up

Kumaoni

Ylside

Country flag
Russia announces partial mobilization and western propaganda is trying to spin it into Russia is losing. The west is in a panic, and this is your copium.
Well, I wouldnt go as far as to say that Russia is losing, but things are certainly not going according to the plan. Putin went to great lengths to spare the Russian population from the hardships of ... uhm ... special operation, turn it into something they can watch in evening news but it doesnt affect them directly. So this is a big change.

Of course, we can trust Shoigu that everything goes great and Russia, a country with an army of 1 million destroyed half of Ukrainian army while suffering only 6k casualties. But then one has to wonder why they suddenly need another 300k civilians being sent to the trenches :crazy:

blackjack

Country flag
35k Zerg rush all for nothing.

@Suriyak
@Suriyakmaps
·
2 h
Some kilometers north #RussianArmy, #DPR & #LPR forces began entering in the first areas of industrial district of Artemivsk/Бахмут & surrounding areas after weeks of combats as #UkrainianArmy began their retreat from the eastern part of the city.
Map: [ Guerra Ruso-Ucraniana 2022 - Google My Maps
]

1663880730122.png

@Suriyak
@Suriyakmaps
·
2 h
On eastern front #RussianArmy & #DPR forces launched an attack to Zhovanka from two axis, thus forcing #UkrainianArmy to withdraw from the suburb north of Gorlovka/Горлівка city. In addition, troops are currently advancing towards Mayorsk Station.
Map: [ Guerra Ruso-Ucraniana 2022 - Google My Maps
]

1663880751276.png

blackjack

Country flag
Well, I wouldnt go as far as to say that Russia is losing, but things are certainly not going according to the plan. Putin went to great lengths to spare the Russian population from the hardships of ... uhm ... special operation, turn it into something they can watch in evening news but it doesnt affect them directly. So this is a big change.

Of course, we can trust Shoigu that everything goes great and Russia, a country with an army of 1 million destroyed half of Ukrainian army while suffering only 6k casualties. But then one has to wonder why they suddenly need another 300k civilians being sent to the trenches :crazy:
think it would be wiser leaving ukraine with less and lesser resources when they occupy more land with power grids water plants destroyed along with gas supplies destroyed to kick the bucket faster.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles