Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
I love listening to Bozo the clown's videos. He really make me laugh. Look at the headline.."
Update from Ukraine | Ukraine encircles Lyman | Ruzzia sends 1 Million Men to Ukraine | Azov is Free
First off it's a total lie that Lyman is encircled. To encircle Lyman will have to come from an attack from the north, but that means that Ukraine has to get through the Russian 1st Guards tank army which according to the newspaper Izvestia, is composed of “not less than 500–600 tanks, 600–800 infantry fighting vehicles, 300–400 field artillery units and 35 thousand–50 thousand soldiers” (Izvestia, February 23) tanks, and the 90th tank division that has 300 tanks, and 10k troops.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Kofman is pavel fengahuer just load of bollocks in his analysis. Never saw something meaningful in his long talks
Yeah, he says a lot but nothing really, haven't listened to him in along time but I agree with his tweet.

Blademaster

I don't care about this damn war ,
I support india and support our official policy of neutrality .
Because this thread is a pool of acid nay its a mine field whichever is more deadly .
Writing anything here offends people.
If you really want to support India's neutrality, then you gotta cheer for a Russian victory. Because if Russia loses, neutrality is over. We become the West's bitch. Of course Varzone doesn't really care because he is already a bitch, i.e., a gimp for Ukraine. He knows what it is like to be a bitch for someone else.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
If you really want to support India's neutrality, then you gotta cheer for a Russian victory. Because if Russia loses, neutrality is over. We become the West's bitch. Of course Varzone doesn't really care because he is already a bitch, i.e., a gimp for Ukraine. He knows what it is like to be a bitch for someone else.
You are the only bitch here

Ylside

Country flag
they are fighting for their freedom from NATO choke-hold. Duh.
On this map, you can see the length of border of RuSSian Federation with NATO countries. If this is a choke-hold, how would you describe your border situation with Pakistan and Bangladesh?

220414-map-russia.jpg

Kumaoni

I don't care about this damn war ,
I support india and support our official policy of neutrality .
Because this thread is a pool of acid nay its a mine field whichever is more deadly .
Writing anything here offends people.
True several people have become hardcore Russian dickriders tbh. Saying “Russia at least won while india lost” is retarted.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
On this map, you can see the length of border of RuSSian Federation with NATO countries. If this is a choke-hold, how would you describe your border situation with Pakistan and Bangladesh?

View attachment 172927
I mean..to be fair... Ukraine is the chokehold of Moscow. Kremlin doesn't care about the rest of the country, it's like British Raj colonizing India ruling from Delhi.
They will recruit poor nibbas from the east and south but not as much from Moscow and Petersburg.

Ylside

Country flag
Sure, but Ukrainians wouldn´t be accepted into NATO in decades, certainly not while they had territorial disagreement with a nuclear superpower. They refused to give them a roadmap even before 2014.

And, looking at what is happening now, it´s not hard to understand why Ukrainians tried to get in. They knew how much was worth a promise by a Russian government 💩

Kumaoni

Sure, but Ukrainians wouldn´t be accepted into NATO in decades, certainly not while they had territorial disagreement with a nuclear superpower. They refused to give them a roadmap even before 2014.

And, looking at what is happening now, it´s not hard to understand why Ukrainians tried to get in. They knew how much was worth a promise by a Russian government 💩
So what was the problem in signing a written agreement that Ukraine won’t join NATO?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles