Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
On this map, you can see the length of border of RuSSian Federation with NATO countries. If this is a choke-hold, how would you describe your border situation with Pakistan and Bangladesh?

View attachment 172927
one doesnt have to be right on your border to execise choke hold on you, as USA is demonstrating. Lets hope you remember this, when China starts operating a military base in the americas.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You are the only bitch here
Ok bitch.
Thats why you run away like a bitch when i asked my question, so i will ask again - please explain how did you conclude that the way in which the frontline moves, indicates which side is losing/gonna lose more men. Please tell us who lost more men when the frontline moved 1000 km towards west in Nazis vs commies.

ww2historian

Country flag
Here's a great video. He's analyzing the war from a psychological perspective, but he's also looking at every aspect of this war. He's also using holistic thinking which has been lacking when people look at this.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Sure, but Ukrainians wouldn´t be accepted into NATO in decades, certainly not while they had territorial disagreement with a nuclear superpower. They refused to give them a roadmap even before 2014.

And, looking at what is happening now, it´s not hard to understand why Ukrainians tried to get in. They knew how much was worth a promise by a Russian government 💩
the russian promise is just as valid as nato promise to not expand eastwards. Not for several decades ? so means later. So good on the russians to try and nip it in the bud instead of waiting several decades.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I mean..to be fair... Ukraine is the chokehold of Moscow. Kremlin doesn't care about the rest of the country, it's like British Raj colonizing India ruling from Delhi.
They will recruit poor nibbas from the east and south but not as much from Moscow and Petersburg.
Stop drawing retarded equivalences.

assrapedbhosdacoomeramreekunts.PNG

STORE

You know what we should have done 2500 pages ago on this thread? Bifurcate it so that the politics of the war was separated from its military analysis. Now I got to wade through 10 pages of teenage level flame wars just to know if Lyman is still standing.
Ngl the flame wars r pretty entertaining otherwise this thread would be boring. I laugh my ass off reading all the rants.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
If you really want to support India's neutrality, then you gotta cheer for a Russian victory. Because if Russia loses, neutrality is over. We become the West's bitch. Of course Varzone doesn't really care because he is already a bitch, i.e., a gimp for Ukraine. He knows what it is like to be a bitch for someone else.
Thats a point i need to ponder on , you are right
Hell yeah you are damn well right. When ussr went away , Americans were salivating about our breakup next,
If Russia gets defeated , we won't have anyone who can support us even if we offer money .
No alternative other than our sworn enemy called China.

Ylside

Country flag
Thanks. I needed my daily dose of Lyman SNAFU. :laugh:
Lyman is new Pisky / Bakhmut? :)

Btw, this is good. Guy was travelling to Georgia to escape mobilization, but forgot to remove small "Z" from the windshield. Georgians turned him around, now he is pissed and promises them "denazification" :rofl:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Ngl the flame wars r pretty entertaining otherwise this thread would be boring. I laugh my ass off reading all the rants.
You found them hilarious?
I didn't find them hilarious, imagine posting nothing in this cursed place for months , and the moment you post something not directed at anyone, in particular people get triggered. Lol

Ylside

Country flag
Thats a point i need to ponder on , you are right
Hell yeah you are damn well right. When ussr went away , Americans were salivating about our breakup next,
If Russia gets defeated , we won't have anyone who can support us even if we offer money .
No alternative other than our sworn enemy called China.
Actually, this makes sense - if someone cheers Russia because he thinks that Russian victory is good for India, there is no point in objecting it. It´s straightforward and honest, hundred times better than that biolabs/Nazi/"Russia afraid" b-shit usually used here.

STORE

You found them hilarious?
I didn't find them hilarious, imagine posting nothing in this cursed place for months , and the moment you post something not directed at anyone, in particular people get triggered. Lol
I mean thts what makes it entertaining.🥴

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Actually, this makes sense - if someone cheers Russia because he thinks that Russian victory is good for India, there is no point in objecting it. It´s straightforward and honest, hundred times better than that biolabs/Nazi/"Russia afraid" b-shit usually used here.
images (1) (1).png

I agree.@Kumaoni. Stop supporting Ukraine, maine fir se apna party badal liya hai

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Don't listen to that ignorant slut, are we a nation of hoes who need a sugar daddy to protect us? Where is your self-worth? Fight and Die for your own beliefs, stop being the booty-call of Russia or NATO and make your own weapons, fight some wars, display military prowess and get that security council seat like the other nations did rather than bitching and begging. :mad:

The problem with this country is that we believe Mahatma Gandhi bitched and moaned and got us independent. No wonder we act like a recluse peace loving merchant rather than butchering the Pakis once and for all and taking POK.
Bhai, kabhi kabhi you need markets too to sell your stuff
As for weapons we are moving towards it
You need a counterweight to Europe, Russia was and will remain that counter weight .
Many technologies not only in military but in civilian sector , had ussr not been there it would have been a night mare for us .

Kumaoni

Not really I support simply Becuase I’m anti European.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles