LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
POK do you really think so ....China already is doing little devils dance in Chumbi valley near tibet india bhutan border and darjeeling is already burning ...And you are thinking this government is going to get us back POK or even for that sake use arty fire to hit paki s in response to the BAT attacks....

Its high time we start using these 120mm fire to hit paki s ...lets start with 120mm before we even ask for 155mm s

WhatsApp Image 2017-06-24 at 21.02.08.jpeg

Come on now don't just keep us hanging, does it include POK? If it does, then that tells why China is mad at us. 90 billion down the drain.

Last edited:

Vinod DX9

Country flag
Can anyone say what happened to ssg in Zarb e Ajb? According to wiki around 500 casualties among pak forve, ssg paramilitary police all together. But one of my friend said ssg alone suffered more than 500 casualties. True?

Willy2

Can anyone say what happened to ssg in Zarb e Ajb? According to wiki around 500 casualties among pak forve, ssg paramilitary police all together. But one of my friend said ssg alone suffered more than 500 casualties. True?
Its discussed here earlier..actually the no. is 800+ and it's the no. of SSG ...Only Pakistan treat special forces like expandable asset

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
POK do you really think so ....China already is doing little devils dance in Chumbi valley near tibet india bhutan border and darjeeling is already burning ...And you are thinking this government is going to get us back POK or even for that sake use arty fire to hit paki s in response to the BAT attacks....

Its high time we start using these 120mm fire to hit paki s ...lets start with 120mm before we even ask for 155mm s

View attachment 16998
Even with mortars and small arms, we have killed 800 of their men. I can't even fathom the hell we can unleach on them when we bring in the 155s.

Last edited:

Tarun Kumar

Even with mortars and small arms, we have killed 800 of their men. I can't even fathom the hell we can unleach on them when we bring in the 155s.
155s are a must. We have them currently in limited numbers but with Dhanush production at least 1000-2000 should be produced, not to mention ATAGS. Army needs to get over this trial tamasha soon and start some bacon frying on LOC. These kind of mortar firing is useless.

brational

Country flag
If CHINA Start any misadventure, india Must Retaliate karachi & gwadar while Keeping the defense in northern border. attack Gb if they keep provoking us. India can dominate entire GB in 4 days.

China wont get upperhand in entire LAC without prolonged conventional fight. . Chickens Neck is a very costly affair for China. . .

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Its usage is for studying primarily, A deep recce is usually conducted with these cams before prior a major coordinated attack, A recorded clip back at their base shows:

1. Gaps in defense which can be used for infiltration, Counter tactics to defeat carefully layed defense such as electrics fence and warning measures both electronic and improvised..

2. Detail are drawn for ambushes and mine laying ..

3. Real time routine and routes of our patrols so does our installations ..

4. Training for terrorists and newbies at their Academy, Which shows live ambushes and our tactics which are used to counter it ..

Never underestimate your enemy intelligence specially in counter insurgency warfare, Enemy always learn quickly to adapt according to environment ..

==========

The body they dragged away had something more valuable then just the corpse, It is conform that these operations are being conducted at very ground level with SF and Local regular / irregular units ..

So this is how they raise their morale, by watching live feed of Indian soldiers beheading. What kind of sick minds gets sadistic pleasure in watching these sort of things.
Our LoC patrols and SF are also capable of Helmet mounted camera which can remotely feed the images.

That is developed by DRDO and very limited in service
I wonder what type of psychology it created within them when their BAT team never return...probably...these ppl become psycho day by day ..their next phase going to be become BAT member themselves

NeXoft007

Country flag
Its usage is for studying primarily, A deep recce is usually conducted with these cams before prior a major coordinated attack, A recorded clip back at their base shows:

1. Gaps in defense which can be used for infiltration, Counter tactics to defeat carefully layed defense such as electrics fence and warning measures both electronic and improvised..

2. Detail are drawn for ambushes and mine laying ..

3. Real time routine and routes of our patrols so does our installations ..

4. Training for terrorists and newbies at their Academy, Which shows live ambushes and our tactics which are used to counter it ..

Never underestimate your enemy intelligence specially in counter insurgency warfare, Enemy always learn quickly to adapt according to environment ..

==========

The body they dragged away had something more valuable then just the corpse, It is conform that these operations are being conducted at very ground level with SF and Local regular / irregular units ..
So you saw the video from that helmet mounted camera?

Tarun Kumar

So you saw the video from that helmet mounted camera?
I am frankly getting more and more hopeless about our army leadership. This studying , testing business should end. We are not in a school but in a battlefield. Bring out Dhanush and ATAGS into the battlefield and start roasting porkies in fire.

NeXoft007

Country flag
I am frankly getting more and more hopeless about our army leadership. This studying , testing business should end. We are not in a school but in a battlefield. Bring out Dhanush and ATAGS into the battlefield and start roasting porkies in fire.
Frankly, we don't need your advice. Army knows best, and they will do their best, whenever best situations arises. Lots are happening behind the scenes which aren't disclosed to public, and I can assure you that Indian Army is pro-actively inflicting heavy casualties on Pakistan side.

zala09

View attachment 16998

Agreed..

Indian Government Have Not any Idea to Get POK right now.. no chance..too... baseless Thinking..

Tarun Kumar

Agreed..

Indian Government Have Not any Idea to Get POK right now.. no chance..too... baseless Thinking..
POK, they cant stop attacks on their personnel on LC. We need a relentless buildup of artillery and MBRLs on LOC and non stop firing on porkis.

hammer head

Country flag
Very well brought by @Kunal Biswas . This is the second time when a Go pro has been recovered and for the first time when it has been recovered from the body of a piggie.
The cam was not giving any live feed ti their HQs. The terrorist have long been making videos of thiers acts its pretty common and as discussed above are used for multiple purposes.

Secondly alot question regarding BAT and its composition have floating in the thread and i would like to throw some light on it.

At the LOC the Mujahid Battalions are posted at the forwards post and are supported by elements of Regular Army. If you ask me which are better of the two in terms of area knowledge and experience i would say The Mujahids any day. There are no peace postings for them they keep rotating at LOC only and usually have a tenure of 3 years.

3 years back it was decided by the Local Pak army commaders that they need shock troops for OFFENSIVE DEFENCE in order to dominate the LOC for which they initially formed small teams of Trts whi would infiltrate and carryout Beheading ( inception of BATS)
These local terrorists are nothing but porters during day time and jihadis during night.

Now with increased surveillance on our side and much aggresivness they have been deployed the assault teams of SSG at various location specially in areas where threat perception is at the highest level.

And so now the teams are mixed compostion of Jihadis and SF. And trust me they attempt a BAT every forthnightly but are failing. Those successful are in news so the Army is doing a exceptional job at the LOC.

Many members out here want to bomb the pak with 155 ATAGS and what not they are questioning the leadership my request would b go through old reports of Pak army cas on this thread only instead of ranting like a Parrot.

Every move in todays world is calculated and weighed and the credit for this situation goes to the previous Govts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles